youtube.com/watch?time_continue=178&v=7rue2ho60hk

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/v7l7p
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a fucking faggot.

>/tvpol/ gets triggered
hahahaha never gets old

God fucking damn what a piece of shit

Gal was cool about it though like”Wtf is this nigga saying? The ‘cuck’ memes are real?”

S O Y B O Y
O
Y
B
O
Y

Imagine the guy playing a hero saying some shit like this

faggot

Even Gal got ‘triggered’ lmao this dude has more estrogen than her

imagine being this much of a faggot that you actually defend this shit

Justice Warrior League. A black dude, a brown dude, an ex israeli soldier, a massive sjw tumblr cuck and the most obnoxious hollywood liberal ever.

hes also Jewish and "gender-fluid" or was it bisexual, I can't remember.

wtf, I want to genocide palestinians now

Do Americans REALLY do this?

I fucking love Gal. True, there’s sexist and mysoginist, but to equate that to just Straight White men? When she knew that was bullshit.
>Left is Nu-Male “feminism”
>Right is actual “Feminist”

At least Gal looked at him like he was a fucking retard.

Does his girlfriend literally lead him around on a leash or some shit jfc

Imagine the shame his parents feel

This dude has a girlfriend? There is no way he isn't gay.

>WAH THE ACTOR THAT PORTRAYS A CHARACTER IN THIS CHILDREN'S SUPERHERO ENSEMBLE FILM SAID SOMETHING THAT I POLITICALLY DISAGREE WITH IN A VIDEO INTERVIEW FOR A VIDEO GAME REVIEW WEBSITE!

For however many people insinuate the wrong people are rascists/misogynists for the wrong reasons, at the end of the day I like women so I don’t like people that don’t like women.

Based Gal

Even*

We are doomed. Sorry dcbros but iam out.

He’s a “gender-fluid” model so i imagine that means he has to pretend he’s a girl when he’s taking it up the ass

She looked at him like she didn't understand what he was saying because English isn't her primary language so she altered it and put it into terms she's more familiar with that had the same meaning but ok stay delusional;

I didn't want to spend money on this movie in the first place, now I'm 100% not going to. Thank you OP.

Nah, she's pretty red-pilled. She complained about theater making women only showings and woman calling Wonder Woman a feminist movie.

She isn’t a moron, she speaks the English language just fine. She understood what he was saying and just reigned it in a bit it’s not a big deal

Don't care. Let me have this.

so it's ANOTHER anti-JL thread

I fucking despise this kind of person for ruining my generation

I’ll bet he loved Jaden Smith’s anime. Fuck

This guy reminds me of the most retarded friend my brother had when we went to school. How can anyone tolerate sitting next to him? Gal must have truly sup- I mean, a truly wondrous ability to endure normally insufferable people.

based gal changing it to just sexists
thought miller was cool before this, now realise he's just another retarded faggot who doesn't realise he's trashing the very same system his career and very existence relies on

Post a source on any of this. I'll wait.

>history has always been male dominated
>turning of the tides, women gaining power
>"we're on the brink of destruction"
hmm

I think heads of both DC and WB are mosly straight men. This guy has a job thanks to them. He must be really stupid.

He’s probably just salty about all the producer cock he had to suck

i couldn't watch past hetero patriarchy, its like a kill switch for my brain

this is some cringey shit regardless of political alliances. gal is a normie and he asks her to say some fringe buzzwords to his niche tumblr audience of like 4 people.

el goblino..

is this guy trying to kill his career? not even regarding what he is saying the way he speaks is almost insufferable. why can he not just say what he wants, why does he dance around an actual question no matter what for 30 fucking minutes? is this a soyboy fear of being direct?

No, she's just stupid and has a poor grasp of the language

Why do jews look so fucking evil?

I don't even know what to call this level of faggotry. It's one thing to be a passive soyboy but to interrogate an actual female into saying this shit is some next level insanity

>She isn’t a moron

>she speaks the English language just fine

She can't say Spongebob right

Lol what the fuck is the pint of posting a blind gossip story that have been proven wrong?

Remember when Wonder Woman came out and was a massive global success and made a bajillion dollars and her performance was singled out as a highlight?

This has nothing to do with the movie, retard

>Remember when Wonder Woman came out and her performance was singled out as a highlight?

Oh yeah

streamable.com/v7l7p

why do redditors keep defending this zog?

someone post the webm of her repitilian skull next to jon hamm

brink of destruction huh?

things are better than they ever have been.

-36 face

that one is too overused

mizrahim

>In an interview Thursday on The Late Late Show with James Corden, the British comedian and host asked Gadot about her experience winning the Miss Israel pageant in 2004 and subsequently being entered to represent Israel at the Miss Universe pageant, which the Republican presidential nominee owned as the time.

>“Show me on a doll where he touched you,” Corden told Gadot, to uproarious laughter from the audience and co-guest Cher.

>“No, no, no,” she replied laughingly. “So, I’m Israeli, we go to the military, right? We know Krav Maga and everything,” she said, making some sort of vague martial art movement with her arms.

>“She would have grabbed him,” ventured Cher — “in his genitals,” interjected Gadot — “and he would have never moved again.”

You can hate her again, Sup Forums

holy shit, i never cringed so hard in my life, not even when Tarantino started the dancing

why is Ezra's teeth so yellow?

you could use that forehead as a ski slope

that faggot mos def touched his little sister and is overcompensating

>We know Krav Maga and everything,” she said, making some sort of vague martial art movement with her arms.

jesus, i've seen crossdressers with more feminine torsos

cum stains? maybe hes a smoker and isnt into hollywood whitening bullshit.

Queer. Supposedly it's NOT the same as being gay, there's at least 3 differences, saw that on a feminazi site where the "author" of this claim posted "I don’t know what gender I am anymore, if any" so he's obviously mentally ill.

Maya Angelo
Hugwords
Hetchro...Im just gonna say..

>suck my toe, user

wat do?

>vague martial art movement with her arms.

I haven't seen this clip and already know exactly what kind of movement she did

It's kinda funny how both "sides" are talking how everything is turning to shit, because of the other side.

The first time I heard of Ezra Miller was whenever he got cast as the Flash for BvS, and when I googled him I immediately didn't like him for some reason. Now I know why.

Gadot probably took him aside after the interview and told him never to do something like that again

what a forward young man(female)

Yeah on a brick of destruction, being millionaire, not being enslaved, being able to talk, making a video to share all over the world. FOKEN PHALUSES

>This is the state of Weimerica in the 21st century

You think she said sexist because she's based? She simply cant fucking speak English.

what a fucking faggot Ezra is

hes got a blue fucking eyebrow, hes poop sockin it with some SJW bitches

I always thought Ezra was straight

those nails are fucking disgusting.

He is. This is unironically the new normal for his generation. My millenial sister-in law told me they were all annoying wimps who take more selfies than she

Read the comments. Everyone is calling bullshit.

>the nails

Okay.

Why does everything have to be so disingenuous today? Gal seems like a real person here, but you can see she's mimics Ezra's fakeness at some points

>americans

>FLASH GOES FULL GENDER STUDIES PROFESSOR

HA HA

I never knew this autist was such a faggot

Because there is no mechanism to go against mainstream narrative in mainstream, basically if you say that you don't fully agree with this guy you suddenly become pro-rape. Everything is very reactionary.

Her Interviews were part of her charm aswell as of the success of WW tho.

me on the left

How many inches of cock does The Flash take in the comics?

The charm of being stupid as a child

of course she can speak english, she just didn't want to play along with ezra's game and potentially upset lots of people.

>(((Ezra)))
Every
Fucking
Time

Ok my monolingual friendo

>Her Interviews were part of her charm aswell as of the success of WW tho.

t. Gal Gadot

I speak italian and spanish, just starting on english

Those comments thought.

>A video in which a man enforces his own ((hetero patriarchy)) upon a woman by getting her to say something bigoted that she doesn't even seem to understand for his own personal amusement.

>it's another /tvpol/ thread

Why are his eyebrows green?

>hahaha Sup Forumstube comments are gold!

>non-white user
Every
Fucking
Time