Should i watch the 90s Twin Peak, before the new one?

Should i watch the 90s Twin Peak, before the new one?

Other urls found in this thread:

welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/twin-peaks-panel-harry-goaz-kimmy-robertson-sherilyn-fenn-james-marshall-eugene-comic-con/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

yes.

Yes, otherwise you won't understand the new season at all.

No.

It's best if you do, but you can get away with just watching Fire Walk With Me + the new series

start with the greeks

Just don't bother. It's too late for bandwagoners like yourself.

Nah, in fact skip the 1st 7 episodes of S3. Ep8 is a good enough starting point.

You have to. And Fire Walk with Me.

The first two seasons are really good, so you should.

welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/twin-peaks-panel-harry-goaz-kimmy-robertson-sherilyn-fenn-james-marshall-eugene-comic-con/

>We learn that none of them have read any of Mark Frost’s books
JUST

skip these episodes

Eddie Vedder is the killer

Do I need a high IQ to understand Twin Peaks?

skipfags like you are the worst, what you probably don't know since you don't care about the show outside of what the cultural zeitgeist has deemed good, is that half the lore of the show gets laid out in the 2nd half of season 2.

You first hear the words "black lodge" spoken in Episode 11 of Season 2, this is where they would flesh out what would have a huge influence on the 3rd season.

lmao does anyone actually think like this?

I did just before the new Twin Peaks episodes aired and even if some of the old episodes were painful to sit through it was worth it in the end

The movie Fire Walk With Me was probably my favorite part of all Twin Peaks tho

I miss vedderposting

>telling people to skip

You should watch them and ignore the new season

Fuck the new season

OG Twin Peaks > Fire Walk With Me > The Missing Pieces > Twin Peaks: The Return

You need to watch EVERYTHING, trust me

then again it's all nonsense in the end so I suppose you won't be anymore lost than the rest of us are

t.brainlet