Marvel shills on full force right now

Remider almost all social media reactions are positive.
Ignore false flaggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yrIYF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums you actual capeshitter

Honestly, as a Snyder guy this pic scares me more than any shitposting here done by Disney fans or bad reviews i've seen here be they fake or not.

Fuck this shit, i don't want another TFA.

>Remider almost all social media reactions are positive.
Ignore false flaggers.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAH

That person is a paid disney shill

Same shit.
Shills are everwhere now in this site.
Marvel didn't slack in the swear campaign budget.

DChads need to stick together now more than ever.

Shills are getting out of hand and trying to discredit the DCEU.

Same with BvS.

But this whole "Disney pays to for bad reviews" shit is ridiculous. DC doing poorly is not automatically good for Disney. Box office returns are not a zero-sum game, it's not a 'Mac vs PC' thing wherein the consumer only buys one product every few years. People go to the movies all the time. Just because you saw Thor doesn't mean you are less inclined to see Justice League.

Now, if you were to tell me that DIsney pays for GOOD reviews of its own movies, I'd say that's at least somewhat plausible given what just happened with the LA Times.

This honestly sounds more believable

>I-it's just shills guys, the movie's gonna be great!

>Thor was good.
I don't get this, like i really don't Thor3 was by far the most shitty movie Waititi has ever done and barely above Thor 1.

Well, it proves your bias doesn't it?

>posting this bitch

This """guy"""" is a literal shill. His tweet about Thor is embarrassing.

That is literally all RTs doing

Show me some of these positive reviews

It's shills guys every review is shills

[spoilers]I was gonna say every negative review is shills but it seems those monsters at Disney got to everyone because they're all negative [spoilers]

>Is this the real life?
>Is this just fantasy?

>Suicide Squad, BvS, and Man of Steel all have scores over 60 on this site
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You just need to know that JustShit League is the worst CBM coming out this year, and the year before, and why not 2018, maybe aquachad will be worst, just maybe.

I have no idea what the hell is going on over at Warner Brothers, but this is fucking ridiculous. Staying the course with JL after BvS was ripped to shreds was a bad idea to begin with. I don't care that they are aping the "Marvel Formula", Marvel didn't invent comic book movies and they have no claim on how anyone else presents comic book movies, but DC really should have gone a more creative route than just "oh, we need to make our Avengers ASAP". Yeah, Avengers made a fuckload of money, but who gives a shit? It's far from the ONLY successful capeshit movie, and there are plenty of ways to make money in this business.

Why ape the formula of one of the least interesting entries into the genre? Yeah, Avengers was neat, but what made it neat was its novelty. People hadn't seen a big crossover movie like that and so it resonated. We've now seen half a dozen crossover movies. It's not interesting anymore. I would MUCH rather see a really good movie about Batman OR Superman OR Flash than a mediocre movie about all of them. If WB had just scaled things back a bit and made three good movies instead of one shitty one, they may not have made as much individually, but the credibility it would bring to the brand moving forward would be a lot more valuable than one movie that makes half a billion dollars but tanks the entire project.

lmao this dc movies suck! i would see these movies even if you paid! i dont even like marvel but this is shit!

How many are on the Mouse's payroll?

I'm confused here... Does people actually pay to see this...?

>get repeatedly BTFO
>chads

I don't know why you retards would even think Disney would want JL to fail, they'd want it to make as much money as possible so they can say to their investors look how popular superhero movies are give us even more money this time to make more, it would literally be bad for Marvel Studios if JL bombed like a mad cunt.

Start a DC prayer circle faggot

hey look the guy that pretends to be a snyder patrician made another image and is actually just some capeshit pleb from Sup Forums!

>they'd want it to make as much money as possible so they can say to their investors look how popular superhero movies

Actually Disney wants to be the only CBM provider in the market in the market and DC takes capital away from that.

hahahahahaha tell em bro! these VIRGINS don't know how to make a fuckin movie

Kek

you alright buddy?

*cackles*

turns out Batman and Superman are held to higher standards than Hulk. Who knew?

*BREATHES IN*

This.

It's really more about critics making reviews that will get attention. If they make a negative review about something a lot of people liked they get readers or viewers to read/watch their content just to complain. But the sheer volume of attention helps fills up their pockets. Critics pick on DC because it's easy to rile the fans up

better than a bunch of faggots that dunno how to make a movie? so i guess so hahahahajahahahaha

Watch as when & if Justice League turns out to be a fresh score (60% or above?). The Mouse cucks will double down to compare percentages of JL to one of their solo movies.

should've fired the rocket back

>The Mouse cucks will double down to compare percentages of JL to one of their solo movies.
Or compare it to the Avengers? As it should be?

And let's be honest, Spiderman Homecoming was okay but didn't deserve a 90%. That was probably paid for.

Woah
so it really is Sup Forums cancer laughed out of Sup Forums pushing marvel vs dc on Sup Forums
archive.fo/yrIYF
ctrl f "260410038"

lol

It'll get >60 for the same reasons as marvel movies- for being inoffensive, formulaic garbage, that gets 5-6/10s across the board.

What RT score do you feel Spider-Man: Homecoming deserved?

Agreed. It's not a terrible movie by any stretch, but jesus fucking christ, people are unironically calling it the best Spider-Man movie. It's not even fucking close. It's one of the most bland movies I've seen in years.

Not that user, but I'd guess at least 75% of the people who watched it would say it's okay. Its Metacritic score would be about the same.

>RT is owned by Warner Brothers

keep up

Not him, but the problem is people look at the tomatometer instead of the average rating, and while that's a shitty way to read it and is objectively wrong, it is that way by design. People see 90% and they think "A-", when that just means 90 percent of critics thought it was passable. If I were assigning it a letter grade, I'd say it's a "C". Average in every respect. But RT pushes that 90% hard. It's the only number you see on the front page when the film is released, and it's the biggest number you see on the film's page. And no one goes around saying, "Hey, wanna see Spider-Man? I heard it got a 7.3 weighted average on Rotten Tomatoes". It's a bullshit number that doesn't actually reflect the overall quality of the film, but that's the number they're selling.

I hate this board.

Meanwhile at Disney

What a faggot

I fucking love following trends too user. Makes me feel like I have friends.

Barry should be that faggot from the TV, the movie looks ok but is too close to Thor and with Punisher in the same weekend, they should wait till December at least

This is exactly why I think sites like Rotten Tomatoes are ruining the movie business. Studios want that high RT score because, and numbers support this, a high RT score can effect the box offices numbers. And because the tomatometer is calculated on a pass/fail basis, the movies that are the most bland while still being inoffensively bad are the films that score the highest. Your movie can be excellent and universally praised or mediocre and simply not reviled, either way it's going to score high. It's essentially a means of rewarding mediocrity. Why shoot for the stars when the moon nets just as much money without any of the effort?

Reminder that Man of Steel had positive early reactions and that movie turned out to be total shit.

WB pays off critics

go FUCK yourself faggot. you couldnt make a good movie to save your Iives so yeah..... sorry cuck

I read someone else post that too.

>held to higher standards

or the movie just y'know, sucked ass

>you couldnt make a good movie to save your Iives
Neither could 90% of the people reviewing them, but you seem to thin their opinion is valid. Stop being ten years old or leave this site immediately.

You don’t understand how RT works

Reminder that this faggot thinks those bad reviews are "positive" because he knows Justice League is a piece of shit.

should be updated with everything about snyder removed
only actual dc plebs from Sup Forums will be defending this movie

spotted the nigger

Point to the part where i suggested the movie was good, dickshit?

Please stop, you're hurting my feelings.

Hahahaha!

Every last one of you that rewards this shit with the price of admission needs to be packed in to cattle cars and shipped off to camps.

>tfw I will know the RT score when I'm already in the theater

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO!

>Staying the course with JL after BvS was ripped to shreds was a bad idea to begin with.
But they had to do it, because they were already filming JL when BvS reception came in. That's why this one had such a turgid development (involving compressing two movies down to one) and why Affleck was so publicly bitchy about staying on the project.

I don't get what the issue is with this picture.
The Hulk movie was a much better movie than BvS.
Audience scores are shit because of all the DC Cucks voting it 10 out of 10 no matter how bad it is.
They did this for bvs and Suicide Squad. The movie had not been released yet yet a bunch of people were voting it tonight at 10.

>The Hulk movie was a much better movie than BvS.

No, it wasn't. The Incredible Hulk movie was awful. Ang Lee's Hulk was kino, though. And i say that as a huge Snyder faggot.

Fuck i love that Hulk movie.

And I forget to continue in the middle of the post. The reason they're already filming so close together and so recklessly without looking at the reception is because they want to be where marvel is, and they want to be there now. Right now. Now now now now now. They're fucking desperate to be at the point where they can print money with absolute nobody characters like marvel can with guardians or doctor strange

Reminder: Spiderman Homeflopping made more money than Wonder Woman.

controversy confirmed manufactured

it's going to be gr8 and win a bucket of oscars

>Stop talking about piss jars!
Good times.

Wonder Woman's opening weekend was really low for Capeshit. It just had retardedly long legs

The point is that Hulk has the lowest audience score out of all thethe Marvel movies and it's still higher than BvS.

You dense fucking idiot. Disney has two extremely large films coming out in the last two months of the year, which they aim to gross past 2 billion between the two of them.

If you had 100 people in a room with only enough money each to see one film, either justice League or Star wars, they'd have to choose. That's the case for many many people. Shitting on DC, and these massively all encompassing smear campaigns (from a company that has been known time and time again to be behind such things) on every form of social media is extremely apparent.
There is a reason the mouse is to be feared.

>out loud squelchy geeky moments

People who unironically say shit like this should be killed.

i tell you what, it really gets the noggin joggin, doesn't it?

Ang Lee's Hulk was awful though, I appreciate them taking Banner's character seriously but it was executed terribly, you could do much much better

The DC franchise (if in capable hands) is a threat not only to the Capeshit movie market, but the summer blockbuster scene as well. Something like a Batman movie release can literally have any choosing of the date it wants to be released and all the other movies would avoid it like the plague.

Plus Disney is trying to hustle for some cash for that Fox buyout. The Mouse wants his the original Star Wars trilogy and the most lucrative marvel properties that helped made Marvel Studios what it is today.

Dude... sorry, but we can't keep being friends anymore if that's what you really think.

Ang Lee's Hulk was pure kino.

>An EPIC Super Hero(TM) journey.
How does this guy not sound like a shill to you?

Where's this from? Injustice 2?

those are actually extremely popular reaction images though, you could find a shitload of those on every board

Tell me this mans opinion doesn't count towards any Rotten tomatoes score

Sorry, RT certified. These are the people that DC has to cater to now and forever.

Man of steel > MCU

-True cinephile

Or they could do an actual good movie

Name your top 10 movies

Yikes. That's like allowing nostalgia critic's opinion to count

You never heard of them

Good doesn't mean quips, poop jokes and color palette of a mobile game app.

>OP posts thread nobody asked for trying to assure us that social media says it's a good movie

Nobody cares about an opinion of a movie on social media except PR departments. OP is obvious a shill. This lame attempt to deflect by bringing up disney is transparent.

>do a movie that a grown adult thinks is good, now remember this grown adult thinks Thor 3 was about colonialism and was epic XD