Why don't celebrity's ever get made fun of for having neckbeards...

Why don't celebrity's ever get made fun of for having neckbeards? Is it a fashion statement or are they just too lazy to clean up the stray hairs?

It's Shia, he dresses like shit and deliberately fails to groom himself properly

Sorry OP, but your ugliness just won't be acceptable until you're famous

shaving the stray hair while leaving the beard makes you look like a hipster numale faggot

Wouldn't be surprised if its a fashion statement. I don't get today's fashion. Went to a Calvin Klein (I think), and saw pictures of models around the store. There was this gapped and crooked toothed black woman looking trashy as fuck with long as fuck lashes dressing slutty making a retarded face like she just came or something. Apparently thats attractive?

Yeah, no one would be so creeped out by Casey Affleck if only he got rid of his stupid hairdue

>Why don't celebrity's ever get made fun of for having neckbeards?
because most ppl figure they're getting prepared for a role dummy.

>this is a numale according to (You)

definitely a faggot who spends more time grooming his beard than the average girl spends on doing her makeup

>MMA fighter and former champ who also does modelling and fucked Demi Lovato is a faggot

Just admit you're trying to justify your neckbeard is okay

I've got the shia leboof/johnny depp facial hair type. feels bad man. I'm like 30 years old and my mustache still doesn't connect with with the chin.

I'm clean shaved. I can get behind people who just let it grow and give no fucks, but people who spend that much time in the bathroom or at the hair salon are faggots, doesn't matter what else they do.

I have been with a beard on and off for the past eleven years, both with the neck shit and without it. Nobody cares. It looks better without the neckbeard but unless you're some loser target for shit people to shit on, everything would be ok.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

that is a proper beard though

shia has pubeface. cleaning up the neck is pointless as the whole thing is a mess

i mean the guy is like nearing mid 30's, is that really that bad?

He's a bit younger than me and my hairline is way better, not even in the same league.

eternal reminder

Hairlet

yeah but ur fat

Actually I'm the 38 year old that beat him

Nah.

Neckbeards only look good on white men because of viking ancestory. Minorities need to keep their shit groomed

btfo

Ok grandma