Think of the last movie you watched

Think of the last movie you watched.

Netflix is going to adapt it into an eight hour-long episode miniseries. Describe it. Is it a reboot? A sequel?
A spinoff?

Is there anything worth watching on this service?

The Babysitter

Don't watch Little Evil

Ex Machina

Probably would watch and would be great

wind river? it would be Fargo s4.

>Eight hour long miniseries about the October Revolution
Kino/5

>Event Horizon
Sounds pretty good

>From Russia With Love
It was already 30 minutes too long as is

The skin I live in
I guess it could work, it would give them more time for buildup.

Batman v Superman UE is now an epic saga

thor Ragnarok

spinoff/prequel about the people on sakaar before hulk got there. So it would have beta ray bill and manthing

Guys, Miami Connection is getting a sequel!

Sleep Has Her House.
But it would never happen tho
Sucks because its goat

>Matrix

Could work very well. Didn't see the sequels or animatrix, so I'm gonna go off just the first film. Each episode could be in a new simulation.

Thor ragnarok

Would be pretty cool

>Metropolis
Netflix would immensely screw it up

The Virgin Suicides

Netflix would probably give it the dynamics of Strangers Things/IT... I could actually see it making a decent show elsewhere but still utterly pointless. A good version of the show would end up being pretty close to Twin Peaks.

Master and Commander

Free Fire. Would be purposeless.

>brawl in cell block 99
The first episode would be everything up until his arrest with the arrest itself being the cliffhanger, the second would follow him until the warden says you're going to cell block 99 then cut to black, then the next 5 episodes would be Vince dealing with the bullshit from guards, learning the layout of the place, and at least one extended scene every episode on the scale of the punishers cell block fight in DD with Vince fighting random people in the cell block hoping one would be the guy he's supposed to kill with the penultimate episodes cliffhanger being him finding out he's only there so the boss can torture and eventually kill him. Last episode would be double length and show Vince taking all the hostages and fucking up the boss and his crew. The ending would be the exact same. Not a single changed frame. That would be the most kino thing Netflix has ever even thought about doing.

8 hours of Brigitte Bardot being a slut?
Count me in

Yo I Fucking got this.

Nightmare on Elm Street.

I actually have ideas written down for a 2 season series if anyone is Down to hear me out?

Eight hours of shaq as a rapping genie granting children's wishes? Sign me the fuck up!

Wind River.

It would be a cold and depressing follow up to the events of the film, having the area and Jeremy Renner's character come under scrutiny for the events of the first film which included multiple law enforcement officers killed, an FBI agent badly wounded, mining security contractors involved in a conspiracy to cover up rape and murder. The first four episodes deal with legal issues, the lives of the families on the reservation, more grief, and the search for the "missing" contractor. Episode 5 is an 45 minute one-take of a shootout + chase because why the fuck not? I ran out of ideas now thank you goodbye.

The Punisher. We'll find out on Friday how it would be.

Blade Runner 2049
no please no more