I recently saw 'The Life of Brian,' the Family Guy episode where Brian died and was replaced with Vinnie...

I recently saw 'The Life of Brian,' the Family Guy episode where Brian died and was replaced with Vinnie. I was like wtf, they killed off Brian?

I Googled it and it seems Seth Mcfarlane brought Brian back after a huge protest by fans of the show.

Do you think they would have left Brian dead if not for the backlash from fans? What did you first think when you saw the episode?

never heard of this

Imagine being this guy

>it seems Seth Mcfarlane brought Brian back after a huge protest by fans of the show.

That was a lie, he was always coming back. Just like now he's been kicked out of the house "permanently" but he will obviously be back.

Its was a Poochie joke.

Who fucking cares

I only just saw it yesterday. I assumed Brian was dead for just one show, but in the next episode he was still replaced by Vinny and it seemed pretty permanent.

I had other questions. How come only Peter finds intelligent dogs for pets? Is it just a mutation that randomly happens, and Peter just has great luck in finding them? Does he specifically seek them out? Is there something about Coahog that causes them to exist? Does Peter have some mutant ability to confer sentience upon his pets by osmosis ?
We know that it at least happesn to bears too, from the Cleveland show. Is it just dogs and bears? Are there talking cats?
So many questions.

In one of the following episodes after Brian came back, a little info card showed up on the screen saying: "Brian has not showed up in this episode, but you didn't even notice, did you?"

this show has continuity errors, especially on brian being either a dog or a person

Vinnie's dinny and ginny
Formerly Poochie's

>Peter Griffin
>Stan Smith
>Homer Simpson
all government deep state projects, simulations, caricatures of humans. social engineering experiments over the course of decades. you simp

>Google it
>November 24 2013
Wtf that was really 5 years ago? I could have sworn it was only 1-2 years ago

Oh shit I mean 4 not 5

paulie (tony [sirico]) played vinnie

Unironically vinny > brian

I haven't cared about Family Guy since I was like 13. People still care?

He was planning on bringing him back. Seth just wanted to prove that fans are retraded. He said that is amazing how fans react considering that many people are bitching about the lack of ortogonality in the show. That doesn't change that family guy had a period where they just cranked retarded shit, but fans really don't like massive changes. The new season seems to be more of a mixbag, but people still seem to disapprove it.

Seth Mcfarlane just wants to get the fuck out of Family Guy. He pretty much "killed" the show by killing Brian, "himself" in the show.

He's a guy that believes that 7 seasons for a show is enough, now they're in the 14th or the 15th, I don't even know anymore.

Fox just wont pull the plug.

I stopped caring about Family Guy in the late 90's and am probably older than your father my god what the fuck am I doing here

The episode where Brian comes back, two weeks later, was LITERALLY written around Brian coming back and was produced and ready to go BEFORE this episode came out.

Stop getting worked.

>>I Googled it and it seems Seth Mcfarlane brought Brian back after a huge protest by fans of the show
Only normalfags with no clue about how animation production works thought that.

Post you age grandpa

Vinnie was better than Brian.

I almost have to respect how little of a fuck Seth gives with this show

I thought it was Frank Vincent that voiced Vinnie.

>born in 1980

>season is made 9 months ahead of time
>they brought a character back after two episodes because people were angry!

Lol

Wow you're so cool so you stopped caring immediately when it came out in 99?

>so cool