That warts episode

>that warts episode

This is the most excruciating thing I have ever watched, in a good way, are the previous series as good as I have just started watching?

They’re better actually. 3>2>1>4 but 4 is still great. There isn’t a bad episode.

Do yourself a favor and immediately watch the 82 minute season finale that just aired: Finding Frances.

Give this man a gf goddamnit

>Soloman
>Solo man

Working my way through season 4, this fucking uber episode man my sides

I hope he’s okay

>tfw there will probably never be another season

if true, nothing else would ever fill the void.

he just needs to be himself lol :)

this was the season finale? it's only the fifth Episode ;_;
pls be fake

had to pause him "flirting" multiple times, the cringe was just too strong.
especially his appliance of lipstick

you're so stupid, user.

>Nathan for You replaces Kenny vs Spenny for me
>now something has to replace Nathan for You

Seventh episode.

The part with him smearing makeup all over that woman's face was the meanest thing Nathan has ever done

Not really no. Nathan gave Solomon a job and in exchange Solomon's pathetic state provides comedy for the show. Nathan keeps setting him up in these situations with women to let Solomon fuck them up naturally. The first time he was advertising subs through an earpiece but since then there's been a few times Nathan just puts him in front of women to let the magic happen.

Solomon is the typical example of a 2/10 man with an overinflated sense of his own attractiveness who maintains his own virginity by holding standards far out of his league. Nathan understands this and uses it to create comedic scenarios in which Solomon believes that he has a chance with girls who otherwise would not evn speak to him.

>in the Smoke alarm episode where Nathan pitches the song he wrote by saying: "Do you know when you really like a girl, but she won't even look at you in the eyes" and the entire band stares at him
Funny but hurts, bro

What episode is that?

1st episode is the most cringe thing I've ever watched, when he goes in to the realtor's office with Jon Benjamin telling him what to say.

Also, the weight loss segment. Fucking hell. Only part in the show I can't watch is Santa selling the toys to kids. Every episode of this show is great, I think Season 4 just hasn't sunk in with people yet but the final episode of the season was unbelievable

I dunno if he has an overinflated sense of his own attractiveness. Nathan was the one who set him up with the two girls. And you know what they say, let the other person decide whether you're in their league or not.

He is forever single because he refuses to lower his standards to his own level.

>can't handle the Nathan
That's because you're a baby

the latest, season 4 episode 5
how come?

disregard previous post, it's season 4 episode 7

He's clearly making a reference to Salomon's attempt at flirting whereby he calls his troth dumb

With the kid on the earpiece? that was amazing

Is there some sort of item or object I can buy to prove I am definitely NOT a baby?

I don't know about that. I think he's just really socially awkward and at times incomprehensible.

Just watched the first episode because usually i just avoid anything with the "comedy" tag at all costs so i stayed away from this too. Last time i got tricked into watching a comedy show it was fucking shit (Master of none)

Can't deny that this is pretty funny and that it got a few laughs out of me, but at the same time it makes me feel very uncomfortable. I know that it's all just staged but i just can't do it lads...

what an amazing way to end the season, or the show.

tfw I thought Maci said she hated her life but she only said she hated her laugh but she probably hates her life too sometimes.

How did he not get in serious trouble with animal rights activists for that episode where he tries to stage a viral video of a pig rescuing a goat?

THE EPISODE PROBABLY HAS ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO BUST HER FOR HOOKING

>try
That stunt actually worked somehow.

missing the point

They didn't endanger them in any way. Probably working actor pig and goat?

Did you miss the part where the project was backed up by humane society reps?

That is literally the worst episode. If you liked it you will love the rest.

Jesus christ, I tried starting this series and I can hardly even get past the pizza deliveries. Does it get any easier?

same man :'(

I don't think there's any proof of that. If he lost weight and dressed a bit better (he already wears clothes that are a bit too big for him) he could do pretty well.

No the bit with Jon Benjamin and the realtor, saying his mother died in Iraq fighting for the Iraqis etc. Hilarious but I can still barely watch it. I love the kid on the earpiece part, and the turtle.

I wouldn't say it's staged, it's probably the most realistic reality show out there as it looks for genuine reactions from people. Even though Nathan himself is playing a character. But fair enough, cringe comedy isn't for everyone. There are some amazing parts though. 4th episode is beautiful

No. Sorry dude. Watching this has made me immune to cringe in my own life though!

God damn why couldn't he have bought Marci for Saloman

The proof is that he's eternally single permavirgin.

>Have him say "Mmm, toasty"

i laugh my balls off but i have to get up and pace around the room a bit every episode which makes it a chore to watch.

I literally sit and laugh, no cringing or pacing like a pansy

you fucking sociopath

The Judaic hunger for exploitation inherent in the Quizno's PR rep is itself exploited to unbelievable levels by Nathan

She played it really well. Kept it deadpan even though she was getting Saloman to weave obvious marketing slogans into his conversation

Goat in the water!