White man's burden Lloyd, white man's burden

>White man's burden Lloyd, white man's burden.

Literally what did he mean by this?

Typical sensitive little white bitch that thinks he's oppressed

das right
we da real oppressed ones committing the majority amount of crime and collecting a disproportionate amount of welfare and murdering each other
you tell em brotha #blacklivesmatter

seething

oops

>A nigger... cuck
Christ, Stanley

He means white males have to work harder and earn more so they can pay taxes to a government which then gives the money to minorities who blame the white man for all the evils of the world.

Kubrik really was ahead of his time.

A tie-in to Kubrick's Native American genocide theme. Earlier drafts of the script made the subtext far more obvious.

if I knew how to practice tax evasion I'd do it

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Historically, it's what white "people" would tell themselves while stealing, (you know that thing the niggers do?) raping, (you know that thing the niggers do?) and killing (you know that thing the niggers do?) other peoples and their lands. Oh yeah also because a dead Jew on a stick thing or whatever because these heathens need the dead Jew while we rob them blind.

your post made zero sense but you sound like a nigger so fuck you

nigger, youve got the intelligence of a nigger if you don't understand him.

Only a nigger never picked up a history book. That's because history books belong in schools and niggers don't go to school.

niggers man

minotaur

This.

every country that was conquered by white man was better during white reign than before or after

>whether people are generally healthy, happy and developing stuff or not isn't the point

yeah okay

I don't know why but the spilled McDonald's cup makes it

why is there no maze on air shots of the hotel?
how did the hotel and its ghosts treat its gusts?
was jack always connected with the hotel?

AVOISON

>God killed Uncle Ben for being a racist

Wait so does that mean that God also hates Sup Forums?

Are you the guy that wrote that article about how mud huts aren't that bad (and might be superior to 1st world homes).

No he was wrong about day of the rope coming in 10 years. It was actually 15 years.