twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Redpill
It's too good for you.

>redpill
This is why girls don't talk to you.

>Redpill

Fuck off.

>locamanyellsatmemesontheinternet.jpg

Yeah, as in, convince me. That's what it means.

What does Redpill me even means?

youtube.com/watch?v=abZmFCs-ltY

the animation from the first seasons sucks absolute ass. it's basically unwatchable.
and around the time it gets better, the show suddenly changes all character designs.
the stories invoke some very tired tropes. giving your heroes and villains inner conflicts is not "revolutionary", it is a normal thing for a good story to do.
this was only considered "revolutionary" in the West because most of the western kids animation before that was total pandering shit.
blood was featured in, like, ten episodes of the show MAXIMUM. so don't let your nostalgia fool you into thinking it was actually cruel or something.

Do not listen to this user

do not listen to this user

do not listen to this user

Originally from The Matrix, appropriated by MAGAfags and Men's Rights Activists to mean "see past the feminazi SJW screen of bullshit/things that make us feel beta."

>that webm
that makes no fucking sense
people don't become "redpilled" because they get a lot of something and then they're denied of it once. They get redpilled because they don't get it at all, but the ones that least deserve it get the most of it.

Everyone and everything in that universe was depowered (with the exception of amazo in a single episode) so Batman would look cooler, it's little more than fanfiction with relatively high production values.

Pretty sure Stromfront were the ones to recycle it like 10 years ago, like most enduring Sup Forums memes.

The term was around long before that. "Redpill" is Sup Forums for looking at something with a cynical but plausible attitude. It means to look at what something really is, rather than what it pretends to be. Like, being "redpilled" on dating is realizing that women who want you to spend money on them in the form of meals, presents, etc in exchange for sex are functionally prostitutes.

Shouldn't you be prepping for the invasion right now?

What you like sucks

Does a rational explanation for something you dislike bother you so much? The term is stupid and overused, but that is what it means.

Your explanation is incredibly misleading and is obviously influenced by your personal Sup Forumstard views.

>"Redpill" is Sup Forums for looking at something with a cynical but plausible attitude

This is a fucking joke. There is nothing plausible about being "redpilled," it's pure delusion.

He sais plausible, not correct. Plausible is subjective.
Calm your tits.

All Batgod shit is good shit, accept the Bat Wank into your life and know true bliss

While Sup Forums and Tumblr have their little pussyfest, I'll actually try to answer OP's question.

Good shit. Probably overhyped, at least for a first viewing. The animation is god-tier and then demoted to meh because WB lost some money or some shit. Writing's really good though. All the main Batman villains have great episodes and some more conceptual ideas made for the show are good too. Some new stuff is shit and you can tell because no one really writes about it anymore.

Highly recommend watching a few best-of episodes to see if it's for you, because while being objectively impressive, it's not for everyone.

Meh, not completely fair, there's a lot of great episodes, but I'd call it a mixed bag, specially the first couple of episodes, TONS of mediocre AKOM episodes with horrible writing to boot, preachy morals and hamfisted social commentary... if anything it got better in the later seasons. That being said, the good episodes really are as good as you say, and some, like, for example "Mad as a Hatter" even overcome AKOM's atrocious animation. I've mentioned AKOM, but it's also got some really great-looking episodes, courtesy of TMS and other such studios. If you're gonna watch the whole thing just bear in mind that, in the beginning, this show struggled to find its footing and like many, many western cartoons of the time, specially WB's had inconsistent animation quality due to employing several studios.

There's your stupid redpill, now go watch it and decide for yourself, I'd say it's worth checking out, it's a classic.

Am I being trolled ?

Something something jews something muh western civilization muh Spengler ad infinitum.

No it means you're a memeloving fuck.

Lurk for ten thousand years before you post.

It was mostly animated by Sunrise, and as such isnt Sup Forums but Sup Forums.

Fair assessment. Haven't seen the later episodes in a while. All my favorite episodes (Almost Got HIm, Robin's Reckoning, Joker's Favor, Two-Face) are early so I'm definitely nostalgiajerking the early seasons a bit.

Also the girls were hotter desu

but Bruce gets beat up and captured all the time in BTAS

underrated episode coming through

no Sunrise only did 7 episodes it was mostly done by Dong Yang which is korean based

Checked.

Well, I don't recall it ever talking about racism or fascism. Roland Daggett is probably about as corrupt as Trump, so you wouldn't like any episodes with him in them.

Nice choices, all of those are great.

I like Read My lips and Perchance to Dream myself.

>120 thousand fit college educated middle class men
>knows where the magazine release is on an M16, from years of playing Call of Duty
Wew lad

The opening animation cost about a million dollars in 1990 (which is about $1.9m today). It was far too expensive for 60 seconds of animation and that's why the streets of Gotham are basically empty and a lot of the animation is pretty fucking janky right from the start; it's also why they never changed the intro (there would never be money for a new one).

The opening animation won awards (when it was new) but the stories themselves, like most animated shows of the era, were touch and go. They had a strong show bible (for example, they decided right from the start it was about Batman - not about how he became Batman, so no drawn-out origin episodes or time-travel shit) which helped prevent half a season of classic movie spoofs and Shakespeare rewrites, but even so it's nothing like as good as you remember it to be.

No, it's a term from the Wachowski Sisters' Matrix movies, which are about being LGBT in a world that insists you conform outwardly to systems put in place before your birth regardless of whether that makes any kind of sense and doesn't care about what's inside you.

I mean, it's literally said in front of a group of Morpheus' trannie friends and Neo literally meets a big smiling black man who thinks he's "the one" in a club after being promised a new experience through online contact.