>my penis.
has been removed
>im a wachowski now!

is your penis retracting? because this isn't a good thing

It's his turn!

>muh exploitative white supremacist patriarchal system

they probably kept thier cocks, just in little cages

it was all a dominatrix thing

It's just a picture of some text and Keanu Reaves, no source, nothing.

here's a hot wing recipe, don't say I never gave you anything.

Absolutely no hope unless it both features Keanu Reeves again and ISN'T directed by the box office poison known as the Wachowski Creatures.

it will be shit

PLEASE BE WILL SMITH

It's not a reboot or remake, it's a matrix movie set in the Animatrix universe.

inverse.com/article/37187-the-matrix-reboot-what-we-know

For fucks sake

the fuck and you still didnt deliver theres no recipe

MARTIAL ARTS AND TECHNO

Okay, now I'll watch it.

>a movie filled with dindus will have even more dindus
Joy.

Starring: Keanu Reeves
Also Starring: Laurence Fishburne, Hugo Weaving, and Carrie-Anne Moss

Directed by (your choice of):
>Christopher Nolan
>Denis Villeneuve
>David Fincher

It's a single movie idea that never needed any expanding. It's not even a particularly deep or unique idea but it's concise and well-executed with nods to greater works, so why expand beyond just making more money?

NO PLEASE
NO

PLEASE NO

NO

NO PLEASE NO

I know it seems like they're desperate to make a sequel for everything or reboot every movie ever made, but seriously?

*inhales*

NO NO NO NO OOUUHUHUHUH
AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is gonna suck so fucking bad.

The movie ends with him transitioning
Second one she debates getting rid of her penis
Third she decides it's a feminine penis and confidently saves the world as a true goddess

I hope Don Davis and Rob Dougan get some work out of this. But it's going to be shit no matter what

I'm upvoting you for this poast.
+1

Double tranny whammy trilogy was never good

ugh no

>her
>she

you didn't pirate it off newsgroups way back in 1999. I did. And it was fucking GOAT at the time.

You know, i know that this dick isn't real
I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years since my castration, you know what I realize?
Ignorance is bliss

A Evangelion style reboot/sequel would be great.

Get Keanu as the Morpheus or Trinity character. Then find a martial artist actor who can play the Neo character.

Needs more explicitly filmed pan-sexual interracial orgies with little bearing on real plot.

>him

Why would a him transition?

Industrial rock is dead. They gotta wait for some resurgence like synth wave for the 80s to happen to the 90s in order for this film to be relevant.

I can't believe they didn't do a sex scene in the Matrix. Has so much more potential than Shitskin City.

The soundtrack was the key for you, huh?

Not the generic sub-culture aesthetic?

>Why would a him transition?
To be a self-insert for Lana, obviously.

why do you fucking numales think more of a thing that was good will be good

The music was key to that aesthetic. Matrix is an extremely 90s movie. I just don't feel like the nostalgia is there yet. At least not for the late 90s. Something like Mr. Robot just seems like a cheap imitation.

Then user meant 'her' not 'him'.

I would watch a reboot/sequel set in the Nineties so hard.

>Christopher Nolan
why would he be anyone's choice. Anyone who turns a cool concept like inception into retarded sequences of bullshit action should get a real bop on the nose.

>his penis and masculinity
>gone

Animatrix live-action?

That would be a waste of time.

The ONE

Just make more Animatrix.

Actually fuck the film. Make Japan make an anime series and don't lean over them while they're doing it.

true

Yeah but no but AGENT SMITH

Think about it.

>Then user meant 'her' not 'him'.

DON'T ASIGN GENDER YOU SEXIST BIGOT!!!

???'s pronouns will be ????'s to choose even if we're currently discussing a possible fictional character!

I agree, anime as a medium is well-suited to the Matrix and it would probably be super easy to convince the original actors to do voice work in a studio as opposed to spend 6 months on set making a film. I could see the core three agreeing to reprise their roles if it was a two-week joint.

The Matrix is based on Gnosticism. Having a bio man transition into a woman or partially into a woman (keeping his penis) would be a fitting physical image of the supposed original state of Adam.

benis :DDD

But Morpheus is dead according to Matrix Online, which is considered canon.

Enough with the virtue signalling this is an anonymous forum.

There's two origins in the Bible. In Genesis one Adam and Eve are made simultaneously.

It's only in Genesis two that the Eve from Adam thing comes into play.

Just make a good series about the second renaissance.

I don't think anyone really gives a shit except maybe the Wachowskis themselves. I never played that game.

Furthermore, a film could take place during or before the events of the game.

They'd have to lean WAY into that to make it any good.

The original had a message so universal that literally every sub-culture on the planet relates to it. Butthurt bigots can't ever understand anyone but a white cis-male, not because they're idiots but because they just do not want to, while everyone else is able to get on board with a white cis-male, and that's why main characters are white cis-males.

calling it: the lead star would be either a female or a minority

AGENT SMITH is Frodo

There isn't more than a fifty percent chance of that.

Very few films have minority or female leads. If even one other film is coming out that year with a minority or female lead, then nobody wants to release a second one.

desu the matrix universe is pretty neat. It has robots, aliens, and borderline time-travel.
Before any judgements come we are going to have to see the names of the writers and director tho.

You mean like the original?

If you have to tell someone you are a minority ...

>New trilogy is based on the Second Renaissance

Is this a good thing?

this is exactly a line in a italian spoof comic (ratman) and he answered
>because i like being black

the whole matrix story started and ended with the matrix... but it doesn'matter billions of subhumans from asia and south america will watch this crap.. thanks nonwhites

NOPE

If they were going all out and making an MCU style franchise, then a 2nd Ren film would be fine.

If it's a trilogy, let's have a second draft of the original. This isn't always indicated for a remake but for the Matrix and it's themes of endless rebirth and hopeful progress this would be fine. Yes it's what they tried with the actual sequels, and no it didn't work, but it could work.

Nice

just do the animatrix as 3d adaptation idiots, any other idea will most likely be a rehashed vilain of the week thing

I unironically would be okay with a cyberpunk movie where a character is male in meatworld and female in cyberworld. I wouldn't trust a hollywood writer to do it well though.

That might actually be the best way to go about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3hl2HkPvi8

But I want Michael Bay
>no fakelosophy
>scares the elitists away
>cutting edge technology used solely to service action scenes
>hot actresses

>wanting Michael Bay to keep directing movies after Transformers 4 & 5

essence.com/entertainment/matrix-reboot-with-michael-b-jordan

f u

They're satire. Watch them like Bay knows what he's doing and you can see he really, really does.

Earth is invaded by aliens. One of the factions has good PR. Transformers.

Fuck off Gnostics, you're barely any better than Buddhists

>tfw you will never get deep dicked in the matrix
why live?