I'll never get why girls go for bad b-

Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12278406/r
strawpoll.me/12278406
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice, cute girls are dull. Bad, strong girls are for real winners who don't afraid of being used and abused.

The reason is a bit different, actually.
While for both genders it is true that it makes them quite attractive, for females the added benefit of a bad boy is the way that they can try and change them for the better and make them a good person. This is somewhat true on the male end, but it is often less seen.
That said, the best stories/fanfics are often ones that end up going the bad girl/good guy route of changing them instead. The absolute best ones if all are the ones that have the change go both ways, with the bad girl being nicer and the good guy not acting like such a "boy scout" anymore.

There doesn't need to be six different threads about Teen Titans at any one time

Best grid

Says you, le random user.

>This is somewhat true on the male end, but it is often less seen.
>what is half of Sup Forums
the other half is irrelevant

I've had a fetish for evil since I was a kid

There's actually a lot more females on this board than you think.

I literally have no idea as to what that has to do with my post.

get that shitty tumblr meme the fuck out of here

As always, traps don't count.

According to the fairly recent Straw Poll, it's about 15% girls, which is around what I thought.

which one

You're on Sup Forums so you're a faggot regardless of what's between your legs.

But Blackfire is legit worstgirl. Like she's lower than Terra, just the worst.

I can only assume shit people are attracted to shit waifus.

This isn't a TT thread.
the post above notwithstanding ofc

So how long would it take you perverts to acquire Stockholm syndrome after being a hostage for a villianness?

Also how long until you become a masochistic slut

Uh, user...

Is it Stockholm syndrome if you have a boner like, preemptively? At that point it's just a BDSM fetish...

>Jack
>Mass Effect

Toooogaaa

Blackfire pics?
Blackfire pics.

>still image

>the added benefit of a bad boy is the way that they can try and change them for the better and make them a good person
Um no this is just crazy female behavior, you cannot change a bad boy because he is an alpha male thus cannot be manipulated by women in anyway unless he feels like it. This is the real reason women like bad boys because they cant control them meaning the chase never ends. Women are crazy.

>No season 6 where it would be about Starfire since all the other titans got one.

Blackfire would have definitely come back as the main villain for that one.

So what do you think of Kid Flash and Jinx, user?

>Women are crazy.
[citation needed]

That's a fuckton of red flags there user.

bestrafe mich, meine Prinzessin

Yes she is of course the most perfect girl who everyone hates for no reason.

>[citation needed]

Females like trying to make them their own, the more alpha just means the more desirable because a greater challenge.

Too little screentime, could've been fantastic with a lot of potential.

>implying guys never do this
again, what is Sup Forums even

>This is somewhat true on the male end, but it is often less seen.

>[citation needed]

I really hope this is two different anons.

Why?

Guys want an out of control woman they need to chip away at? The fetish exists, but that doesn't seem quite as widespread as you think.

Oh goodie! A chance to shill my poll!

strawpoll.me/12278406/r

/r is for linking the results, dude. Did you not want more participants?

oh shit, my bad. strawpoll.me/12278406

Mum excuse me where is the attack helicopter option? I identify as an Apache and if you don't let me be counted you are violating my human rights.

>Takagi-san

EXPAND DONG

You, user. I like you.

What is it about bad girls,Sup Forums?

Helicopters aren't human so you have no rights.

Good girls are boring.

SPOILER
no

Why the hell are there so many TT threads around? The show ended a decade ago.

Does "don't stick your dick in crazy" mean anything to you?
The missing space in your post really annoys me.

Because the show is awesome
And new cartoons generally suck

Be real, is there a person alive who wouldn't a Shego?

Mahiru really is underrated waifu material.

Females or not, Sup Forums is a wretched hive of autism and self-loathing masochistic dweebs. You're better off taking dating advice from a serial killer than this board. Seriously. Even Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy got more fans than all of Sup Forums's gimlet-eyed retarded anons.

Goddammit, I hate this board so much.

I liked her FTE's.

>Does "don't stick your dick in crazy" mean anything to you?
Yeah, it means more room for me to stick my dick in crazy while other guys steer clear.

Her FTE's were probably the best in the entire game. Hands down, you learn more about this character than from any others' FTE's.

I think a lot of people just inherently don't like her, because she comes off as just a generic tsundere. She really isn't, it just seems that way at first because she is the only one that takes the situation seriously. A bunch of strangers were just stranded on an island and told to kill each other, but everyone but her and Byakuya are off in la-la land. But because everyone is acting retarded, it just seems like she's coming off as a bitch just because tries to get everyone to work together and take more responsibility.

Oh absolutely, you should definitely not take advice from them. Still, it can be a good place to browse when bored and it does offer the occasional chuckle every once in a while.

>mfw chapter two

bumping this because it's almost at the end of catalog

THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET

If that was the case the internet would be pretty gay.

>If that was the case the internet would be pretty gay.

... user , i'm sorry to tell you this ...

How much b8 can u get?

It's rare for me to get turned on by cartoons but HOT DAMN

I'd simply try to convince her fucking me would hurt starfire.
also, bad girls are usually more likely to put out and do freaky shit.
bad boys are just as likely to want to rail a girl as their good counterparts with the added benefit of abuse and sociopathy.

i would say 15%, maybe 20% on a bad day
they all come from tumblr

I'd like to say that it's only sexual.
But it's not.
There's nothing better than a girl pushing herself on you, even tho you tell her you're busy/need to do something.
Or getting jealous over retarded shit.
Yanderes are a bit much, but Mystique?
Harley? Manuella?
Holy fuck, I'd kill to find a girl like that.

You DO realize there's a REASON for that... right user? Right!?

You're gonna need some serious citations for that.

I'm afraid of Juri Han... is.. is that ok Sup Forums? :S

Hngg

Immature children usually go for what's more exciting even if that excitement is bad, yeah.

Same thing as eating too much junk food. Good at first, horrible in the end. Enjoy feeling like shit :^)

I CAN'T HEAR YOU I'M TOO BUSY STICKING MY DICK IN CRAZY AND NOTHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN JUST GREAT SEX

Scarousal is one of the best things about bad/crazy girls. Don't fight it, embrace it.

IT'S EVOLUTION BABY

but I've been here since 2008 because I have no friends due to crippling autism

>not a bad girls waifu thread
Man, Sup Forums, if you're going to be a parody of yourself you could at least have posted some nice cheesecake while your at.

>implying it's not about the girl's hotness overwhelming the man's reason and virtue and appealing to the primal urge to mate

You think it's not the same for girls and bad boys?

I always got the impression that girls liked bad boys because "I can change him"

I'm saying good guys like bad girls because they change the guys.

>muh guys do it too!
Oh look more typical female behavior

>ou're better off taking dating advice from a serial killer than this board.
A serial killer would know more about women because women find violent men very hot.

But how is that different?
Or are you implying that guys don't try to change the bad girls they get with?

Women are naturally uncivilized beings, a bad girl is just a woman in its natural state thats why men get boners thinking about them, the woman will act bitchy and impulsive and this will turn on the men because the woman is challenging him to dominate her putting his dick into overdrive. A good girl however is a tamed woman.

Why would I want to change the bad girl? Her badness is what attracted me to her in the first place.

For guys it's less about altering the bad girl's bheaviour and making them "ours" so much as it is about one of two potential factors. Either:

>we see a glimmer of good and vulnerability beneath the bad girl that we want to get closer to

or

>we want the bad girl to challenge us morally and emotionally, drawing us out of the restrictive shell of reason and order and into a world of possibility and spontaneity

>how is that different
You're not reading what I'm typing

the girls' hotness overwhelms the guy's goodness. He doesn't try to make her good, she tries to make him bad (or do bad things).

It's not really a relationship thing, it's a sex thing.

Half expected you to break out some phrenology at the end, there.

By "change" I mean removing the crazy, insofar as it applies to you at least.

Which is literally what many girls dream of doing to bad boys.

Girls lose interest in bad boys they have successfully changed, I have already told you women are crazy.

Men like tamed or untamed women, but women like untamed men only.

They may lose interest in bad boys who are no longer attractive. Not so much bad boys who are nice to them but still attractive.

And again, this pretty much applies the same way going the opposite... uh... way. Sorry.

"Bad girls" is a concept that's only attractive in fiction, much like every other fucked up personality type on both men and women (other genders die alone and unloved, sorry folks). In real life they'll probably be the reason why you'll go either go gay or avoid women altogether (only to lapse into sessions of loneliness where you have to be forcefully and painfully reminded of why you started avoiding relationships in the first place).

If we take all the girls from the Teen Titans cartoon for example, the real waifu material would be in girls like Bumblebee and Panthera who aren't a demon-conqueror-in-waiting with a billion daddy issues or a natural sluttiness from being a fucking evolved cat alien.

But since when does Sup Forums have good taste in waifus any way I mean you fuckers are subconsciously suicidal as fuck.

heh, yeah

subconsciously

>tfw you keep thinking that they're cooking Daisy

There's zero reason to mention or bring it up, and doing so would change nothing. I'd say it's about ?%

ITT: anons repeating "women are crazy" over and over again without any proof

The bad boys are attractive because they are hardasses not because of their face.