/stg/ - stranger things general

nancy aka best girl edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqpUb5M3OyY
youtube.com/watch?v=teXaL6GdQRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the only thing that made Nancy and Jonathan's storyline tolerable this season

>millie bobby literally who

Jack Grazer is cast, but as another experiment sent by Brenner to befriend Eleven and drive a wedge between her and her friends. Mike is no more than an obstacle to him. Does this please the fackfags?

Meh, I'd rather have him not be the antagonist. Maybe a Mike/El/Jack love triangle. :3

>El about to go off on a dangerous mission
>Mike tearfully makes her promise to come back to him
>El moves in for a kiss
What emotions did this make you feel, /stg/? It was the first time that El went to kiss Mike.

>Jack vs Finn
That defeats the purpose, user

>Mike is no more than an obstacle to him
what did he mean by this?

i liked this guy
why dont we see more of him?
i barely remember him in season 1

He wasn't in season 1, and he only had a major role in two episodes of season 2.

>He wasn't in season 1
ah, i thought so, i just had a feeling id seen him before maybe, probably in something else though

Karen Wheeler!

Nancy doesn't smoke does she?

how come I don't see Sup Forums drool over this fucker yet?

she does now thanks to jonathan

fug

I had a very special dream about eleven last night.

I had a dream I got my cat killed. I think it was inspired by Dustin getting Mews eaten by Dart.

That sucks, man.

Is this the best example of non Jew vs Jew profile? Millie has a normal nose and an equally protruding chin whereas Finn is all nose

hes only 1/4 jewish
come to think of it though he looks REALLY jewish
what other ethnicity has pale skin with black/very dark brown hair and eyes?

They work as Richie and Eddie because they're basically themselves irl
Mike is kinda mopey

Me second from the left with the long hair

Just marathoned both seasons in two days.

I take it Steve is literally /ourguy/? Only likeable character in the thing

Steve is /ourguy/

Nancy is /ourgirl/

DELET

IT'S NOT FAIR!! /OUR GUYS/ DUSTIN AND STEVE GOT KEKED

I don't know anything from the show. Only here because of the meme.Fill me in. I laugh at the meme, but at the same time I kind of feel bad for whoever this actor is.

Bob deserved better

Has she eaten any cheeseburgers since season one? Looked like she needed about 10lbs.

she doesn't need to shes fine the way she is

>Four (4) bump limit 11 best girl /stg/ editions in the last week
>Nancy ‘’’best girl’’’ thread fails at 31 posts

The people have spoken. 11 a best

>KFC enters shot
>Mrs. Skeleton runs into bathroom crying
I clapped

She's a worthless whore. Only good she's done is dance with /ourguy/

>only 4
if fackposters didnt get immediately deleted we would have 20 bump limit threads

>/ourcucks/

Literally nothing about Nancy is likable and she somehow dragged Jonathan down into the the "too many characters" tier level. He just exists as her spare penis.

The forced "she's a badass" comes out of nowhere in a deaperate attempt to make her likable with "imma tough guuuurl" points. She is a upper class white girl skeleton. It took her an entire season to remember Barb existed and to realise vaginas can get any penis they aim at.

Worst charcter in the show. Even Steve is now more likeable.

Looks like Lena Dunham with an eating disorder.

more like the only thing that got World Peace fucking CANCELED

also: literal cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=BqpUb5M3OyY

>9am
>lets clean the bathroom
>a scene where something is happening elsewhere
>phew it is now midnight, finally cleaned that bathroom

his dad is german and his mom is italian, so this is just bad luck. apparently he has some sort of genetic disorder. also his teeth were fucked up in season 1

Just finished it, what's the consensus here? I feel like it kinda collapsed under the weight of all the subplots and was more schlocky action instead of horror, which was okay I guess. It wasn't great, but was just good enough for me to keep watching. Also, Steve a best

It's just a slow day user, Everyone here still knows Nancy is truly the best girl and 11 is a literal meme

So we know that Mike is already the paladin of the party, but does Steve also become one by the end of the season?

Yes she is!

fucking kek

much more kekable if you switch the pictures around

>skipping leg day

>all niggers and kikes need to be fucking exterminated
what did eleven mean by this?

Why don't y'all ever talk about Lucas? He's my favorite.
>Reasonable
>Cautious
>Can get shit done on his own (when he scouted during season 1)
>Good friend but doesn't put up with bullshit that endangers the group (dart)

>Chicken Cottage
the fuck is this
some third rate KFC?

i have arrived to save this thread

you mean destroy it

>No small town in the 1980s had an interracial relationship. Season 1 would never do something so unrealistic

how dare you user, how DARE you
i put so much work into this thread, and you just sit around an complain
i cant beklieve it

You thought he was Eric Wareheim

HA gayyyy

>I don't know anything from the show. Only here because of the meme.
makes me wonder how big it’s getting. has it started attracting attention outside of Sup Forums? i’d love to see the shitstorm if it did

wtf why is he trying to kiss him

>No small town in the 1980s had an interracial relationship.
You don't know that.

other races didn’t exist until the 90s. everybody knows this

Oh poor little gay kid has a crush on his straight friend holy shit. I've been in this exact dynamic before at his age.

Sup Forumsfags don't consider WM/AF "interracial"

you know why, user

janitors will you please ban this pedophile pls

which one were u

>tfw you realize the nazis were right about some people being unfit to live

good suggestion

that's why there's absolutely nobody above the age of 30 that's biracial right? wait...

This little gay boy is using all the same tactics I did. Make everything out to be a joke in order to get physical with a boy you like. And keep pushing things as far as you can until your straight friend recoils, at which time you play it off as a joke.

Poor little homo is going to have his heart broken when his straight friend gets a girlfriend...

Stranger Things character rankings:
God tier: Steve, Billy, Bob
Good tier: Mike, Mr. Clarke
Disgusting sluts tier: Nancy, Max, Mrs. Wheeler
Fuck off forever tier: Dustin
Shit tier: everyone else

you sound jealous

he already knows finn's not gay, so oh well. he's just enjoying it as much as he can

wheres hopper?
he should be at least good tier

Just because he knows his friend isn't gay doesn't mean he won't have his heart broken when he goes on to get feelings for some thot... trust me on that one..

>Disgusting sluts tier: Max,

Max is pure!

youtube.com/watch?v=teXaL6GdQRk
So....this is french comedy. Huh.

Pure slut, yes

>he drops the mike
that one was ok

>natalia laughing at her own joke
KEK

>Does this please the fackfags?

Only if it ends in angry heated Mike/Jack make out sessions.

>the black kid is the least likable, least interesting, most poorly written, and most neglected by the fanbase

Why does this keep happening?

I dont get it

What was his fucking problem?

They're from big cities

so?

also
>what is gerrymandering

my mom's from a little norwegian town, she's turning 50 soon and is half fillipino :--D

that's nice that little boys can act like fags in public

>there are people ITT right now that are now fully on board with the fack ST crossover idea

umm leave

sadie > the rest

I never understood this argument. If 99% of the population lived in New York, and Montana had the population of one cowboy and one moose, we should allow the idiot cowboy and moose to hold literally the exact same power as 99% of the population? How is that remotely fare?

I'm just curious if Jack and Finn could convincingly play enemies, since they did well as friends. And showing what Eleven might have become if she'd never escaped the program.

Mike did fuck all both seasons, the only reason he's the paladin is because he's the Duffers' self insert normal white boy.

Imagine being Millie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Finn Wolfhard, you lanky soyboy, all disgusting with your horrific Jew face."

except millie likes finn