I’m really into the idea of the turning of the tides...

>I’m really into the idea of the turning of the tides, and how the last couple thousand years of human history have been so male-dominated in a way that has not always served us – clearly, here we are on the brink of destruction – and so I wonder if you would say something for me. Would you say into the camera, ‘Hetero-patriarchy, your wrath upon this world is over?’ I want it so bad. Hetero-patriarchy, your wrath upon this world is over.’

youtu.be/7rue2ho60hk?t=124

Literally what the fuck did he mean by this

He's talking about the rise of a Homo Patriarchy.

based

doe she have no fuckin charisma?

Is he another raceless mutt?

that's a hard word

>'Hetero-patriarchy, your wrath upon this world is over.’
>their team is run by a heterosexual male

CAN THE CIA ENGINEER A VIRUS TO TARGET ALL THE SOYBOYS

But he's not a patriarch

he's jewish

>the character he plays is heterosexual
>was written by a heterosexual
>team consists of five heterosexual males

Miss me yet?

Dosen't he identify as queer? Even homosexuality is to ingrained in the hetero patriarchy for him.

Thankfully Grant never left

?

He wants Gal to peg him

>successful and rich white guy bemoans the system that has facilitated his success

>Wants to take down the hetero patrirachy
>Went down on Spacey, repeatedly.

Really makes you think.

>white

It's statistically the best time to be alive. What's all this brink of destruction shit

DRUMFP!

God damn he's handsome.

Too bad he's such a faggot.

Celebrity spouts expected new cultural norm to hold on to his yass queen female fanbase who are being riled up by the media political system to abandon family life and become consumer whores

>Hetero-patriarchy, your wrath upon this world is over
>the team is made of 4 men and only 1 woman

>disease and hunger spiraling downwards worldwide
>technology advances at a steady rate
>homelessness decreasing nationally

THE END OF TIMES IS HERE. STRAIGHT MEN HAVE DESTROYED THIS BEAUTIFUL EARTH.

Uhh, buddy? No one has ever been more persecuted than white men are in America today. If you disagree with this you are a reddit tumblrcuck sjw redditcuck soyboy numale libtard.

The progressive's PR is all fucked up. I shouldn't be getting tricked into rooting for warmongering Jewish neocons out of spite, but here we are...

>"The world is on the brink of destruction."
>He says in the same breathe that women are gaining more power in society.

Well he isn't wrong.

but user don't you know that mankind is a cancer on the earth, and that the more there are of us the worse the planet will be

>mankind
>man

IT WAS HER TURN

>Degenerate ratlike kike wants to deconstruct and destroy things
Wow, never seen this before!

>>their team is run by a heterosexual male

>he doesn't know that they are making Wonder Woman the leader

It doesn't matter it's going to happen by default anyway.

If there ever is an end to humanity, whoever is alive at the present time is closest to it. So presumably, if there's ever a matriarchy, they'll have caused it, too.

It means he has no idea what the fuck hes talking about. We have tried everything in an untold amount of millennia, and this is so far about the best we can do - which for the average person is fucking amazing.

>the more there are of us the worse the planet will be
Past a certain point that's probably true. And we might be getting there.