Women aren't Funn-

Women aren't Funn-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnwRHL3x4Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=-LhgJjicMz8
tvinsider.com/78401/orange-is-the-new-black-lauren-lapkus-back-on-netflix-the-characters/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

y

-y

If you wear canvas shoes you're a fucking tool.

>garfunkel and oates
>get it? the two less-talented partners
>lol random

I think we're done here

What happened to the one on the right?

Brian Posehn is funny though

she fucked your dad and caught the 'tism

those trannies almost look like real women.

Rose Byrne is funny

Touched a nerve, I see.

That's not Garfunkel and Oates.

I like their eyes, why don't some girls know how to smile tho

you gotta zoom in on the face you mong

Is the girl on the right the same one who had a meltdown on Twitter over a caricature drawing of her?

One on the right looks like ugly bizarro Pootsie

Fucking autist.

No the girl on the right in the OP is Lauren Lapkus who is actually funny sometimes. The girl who had the meltdown about the caricature was Chelsea Peretti who is a comedy void

You only think she is because you want to put your penis in her. Don't worry, so do I.

Can someone give me a quick run down on these two?

and Director of Get Out's wife

Lauren Lapkus is without exaggeration the only female comedian that's made me laugh

Dunno if she does stand-up, but I've heard her a lot on the CBB podcast

Ever.

The main reason women are perceived as being less funny is because of the distribution of people along a bell curve. Women generally fall along a narrower curve in that the least funny and most funny are closer together, whereas the least funny man is a huge outlier, and the most funny man is also a huge outlier. Men’s distribution curve is much wider in virtually all aspects concerning the brain especially IQ. There are a lot more men with a low IQ than women, however there are a few men with an incredibly higher IQ.
Essentially the Y chromosome is extremely variable compared to the X chromosome if that makes sense.

only to mask her eternal sadness

L O L

I knew a really funny flip whore. I think it was cause she was a gangbanger type or maybe we were both drunk together all the time.

Mary Holland is funny too

How is that not Lonny Ross in drag?

I used to get excited when I would see Lapkus on CBB but she has a bad habit lately of trying to drop some political shit(like alot of the comics they bring on) lately. Thank god for Scott who usually try to real that shit in a little. Funny thing is I don't even particularly like Trump but he has somehow ruined political comedy. It's like they can't come up with anything clever anymore.

Haha me too man I don't like Trump but don't you think pointing out how lame he is is really lame amiright fellow liberals and moderates?

Yeah she's good. Her episode of that shitty netflix show "The Characters" was the only watchable one
youtube.com/watch?v=vnwRHL3x4Ag

>only able to speak in memes
>can't just find lazy comedy bad and boring

I would like to disappoint them sexually

Gillian Jacobs is my waifu specifically because she is legitimately funny on CBB.

If you don't think the Katering Show is funny I will actually kill you. Thanks to the user who introduced me to it
youtube.com/watch?v=-LhgJjicMz8

just funny looking

introduced it to me*

They both are going crazy waiting to get pregnent, the one on the right has been waiting longer.

the woman on the right used to co-host a weekly standup show in LA at a bar called The Virgil called Big Money with a guy named bryan cook. turns out bryan cook is a fucking abuser and she left. don't support bryan cook.

Lol is like a female Louis CK except that guy actually made me laugh

go to bed, emily. you suck.

i do stand up comedy in LA and i can assure that all these 'political comics' like ian karmel and cameron esposito and guy branum and emily heller are massive fucking shitbags in person.

can also confirm that ian karmel's progressive views are a big sham just to gain followers and more importantly gain allies who protect him from allegations of sexual assault/harassment. bazinga

Blog about it faggot bahahaha

their vags and breasts are funn

Bitch where do you go, I've been hitting up flappers but want to branch out, hit me with some good places

>So to show how much fun we can be - here's a brief lecture on the true meaning of feminism.
LOL

flappers, the comedy store, and the ice house mainly. i avoid the improv because that's where all those shitbags i listed above tend to hang out and i don't want anything to do with them.

the ice house has an open audition the first saturday of every month at...430, i think? for a show run by a guy named dave mcnary. if you can string 2 sentences together he'll put you up and give you 10 minutes and it's actually a pretty fun show.

A WHITE KNIGHT IS A RAPIST, WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?!

Me.. and anyone with more then below average IQ.... like me..

It's funny because there's an underlying moral lesson.
>finger snaps of approval

I totally agree, they're hilarious.

t. Larry Summers

Did Lauren get naked again during the rest of Crashing? I checked out the first episode for her nip shot and then dropped it.

Reminder that the placenta they remove from the wrapping is Kate McCartney's actual placenta.

>tfw Get Krackin' just isn't as good no matter how badly you wanted it to be

Naw, I think just the one.

But at least we know she's open to it. Can't wait to see dem itty bitties again in the future! Slut.

this

Lauren Lapkus is queen of podcast KINO

I don't understand why the thing you're making fun of is bad

apparently her brother co-founded buzzfeed. not looking good for her.

Lauren Lapkus left OITNB to do literally what exactly?

What makes you think she chose to leave? Her character was most likely written out, same as Jason Biggs.

She and Matt feminist clearly chose to leave to pursue "better" opportunities, Biggs was shitcanned.

She was literally not asked to come back

Hey, look at that, I was right. She was written out.

>Gotta ask about Orange Is the New Black. Fischer was written off at the end of the second season. What was that like?
>It was so shocking. I actually read it in the script, and that’s how I found out. I kind of scrolled through it on my iPad, and then I was scrolling faster like, “Wait, are they just kidding?” [Laughs]. I was definitely surprised and bummed by that turn of events.

tvinsider.com/78401/orange-is-the-new-black-lauren-lapkus-back-on-netflix-the-characters/

YASSS

uhhh that's egalitarianism. Feminism has an implication that men are in a better position than women and that they need to be equalized in some way.

Is the one on the right jewish ?
Just curious.

Hol up

Is the girl on the left Flo?

This is the face of a jew, 100%

Lapkus is really funny on podcasts but I don't think I've seen an acting role where I could really dig her.

Real talk Amy Sedaris is the funniest female to be on TV and deserved way more roles.

Half Lithuanian, half Greek. The nose is Greek.

>doing research for Sup Forums
Why?

>Feminism has an implication that men are in a better position than women and that they need to be equalized in some way.
That was true back in the 70s.

There is no such thing as a Jewish face. Judaism covers a dozen races. There are millions of women who look like her who are not Jewish.

>women
that's very DEBATABLE

-els for muh man juice

lo lo lap lap is such a cutie

But she thicc af though

Don't buy that theory for a second bud.

They absolutely are that.

Bump