Do you personally know anyone who is named/nicknamed after a Sup Forums character or creator?

Do you personally know anyone who is named/nicknamed after a Sup Forums character or creator?
Everyone calls my "grandma" (grandad's second wife) Minnie because she was born the same year as her first appearance. No idea how it originally came about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0LaT6qVRpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My grandma used to call me 'Curious George,' and my sister 'Tinkerbell'. Now my sister has a Tinkerbell tattoo, but I have no interest in doing the same.

My dad used to call his girlfriend (Parents are divorced) Bubbles after the Powerpuff Girls character.

Minnie was just a very popular name way back then.

Me and my sister used to be called Babs and Buster

My sister was also called Pebbles

I was called Franklin after that gay fucking turtle for years

And I was called The Demon, which is a KISS reference more than anything but they have comic books and that's Gene's character in them so it's worth mentioning

That's kinda creepy

>And I was called The Demon

By whom, yourself in 9th grade?

>Me and my sister used to be called Babs and Buster
But they aren't related.

I also know a guy that used to be called Franklin after the turtle.

My nickname in highschool was Peter Parker, because when I was a Freshman the guys in the older classes had grown up watching, weirdly enough, the CGI MTV Spider-man cartoon and claimed I looked just like that version of Spider-man.

When I grew my hair out, I was Otacon.

My parents got my older brother to name me. He named me after his favourite show Thomas the Tank Engine

Sup, Tank.

At least Thomas is a normal name. Could've been worse.

My name is actually The Fat Controller

I had one other friend who was a big KISS fan and he was sort of a cringelord and he started calling me it because he knew Gene was my favorite and I always drew his makeup design on all my shit and etc and he claimed I also looked like him, some other people in our group called me it too without really knowing why because he did

At the end of the day we were all huge faggots, I know

It started because me and her both had shitty plush toys from a fair of Babs and Buster that we both loved, my uncle started calling us that as kids

My uncle's been called Mickey since he was 8 because he really loved the Mouse. I only learned his real name was Micheal after I inherited some of his stuff. I had no damn clue.

guy I knew in highschool was known as Stimpy

He was fat and dumb, so it worked out

That's like calling my dad "Man With No Name" because he was born in 1964.

>tfw my parents called my Number Six until
youtube.com/watch?v=d0LaT6qVRpg

But are you a free man, user?

My family has a lot of Captain Marvel merch and comics, so I sometimes wonder if naming me William was a conscious decision.

Pikachu

People with blond hair and pink cheeks are rare where i live

My wife Betsy was called Betsy Boop when she was very young.