Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdD89s1Xjtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

didn't see this episode

>Entire scene
keksplosion

Buff Riku?

Is this a JoJo reference?

Would anyone happen to know the percentage amount of family orientated episodes there are?

Gotta be honest, I'm rather disappointed Nicole wasn't in this episode so we could see her reaction.

Nah. I would the fatter Richard though. Looked like he was just about bursting out of his clothes.

Is gumball becoming an anime?

It was already animesque. Why do you think it is popular in Japan?

How popular is it in Japan? I remember Ben saying he wanted Gumball to look like an old Japanese mascot. They also probably enjoyed the joyful burger commercial.

youtube.com/watch?v=DdD89s1Xjtw

>no doujins
>no good japonese r34
>"It is popular in japan"

Just saw The Ex and holy fuck was this part hilarious.

This so much.
I really, REALLY want someone to make a gif of Gumball being shaken with that smirk on his face.

So I've never watched this show before but I saw like one episode of the first season and it was kinda annoying. Is there a list of great episodes that I could use or something?

Spoonfeed pls

w...would I have a choise?

Depends.
Do you prefer school shenanigans with funny looking characters or dysfunctional family shenanigans with relatively simple designs?

I guess school shenanigans. Dysfunctional family is also okay as long as it isn't "10 minutes of mom being angry we gotta hide, oh wait everything ends fine who cares"

I wanted to see Nicole's reaction.

More like the typical things you'll see from Magic Mike or a sexy calendar.

I really wish I had better software than webm for retards.