Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5FyfQDO5g0
youtube.com/watch?v=OWiigbnIprs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dick is getting a little bit hard.

TO TREAT ME LIKE YOU DO

is it sex? :&(

AS 99 RED BALLOONS GO BY

If only the plot wasn't fucking retarded, the movie would have been good.

were the fights good

This film made the biggest mistake by not having the soundtrack by Carpenter Brut.

It was okay until the last 10 minutes
>dude I'm actually a double triple agent lmao

yes

IN A WORLD OUT OF TUNE

yea that never happens in espionage

WHEN YOU LAID YOUR HAND UPON ME AND TOLD ME WHO YOU ARE

Is this a wannabe Nicolas Winding Refn movie?

richard spencer larp reich faggot ruined depeche mode for me

they needed this scene to be more graphic

at least my dick needed it

DUDE JUST USE MUSIC INSTEAD OF PROPER CINEMATIC STORYTELLING REDDITORS WILL LOVE IT LMAO

What the fuck is "proper cinematic storytelling"? The music was there to set the mood.

Can't it have both?

sometimes well-served "gentle" nudity is better than putting it plain sight

this is true. dry humping is underrated

It's weird. I love spy movies, and I love 80's music. Yet I thought this movie was absolute dogshit.

im so glad i got to see her tits before i die

*in plain sight... shhhh

why? I liked it better on the second viewing for some reason. I think me trying to dissect the plot made me enjoy it less.

>go to protest bad thing
>your protest caused it!
Lefties, everyone.

DUDE WHY BOTHER TRYING TO CONVEY THE EMOTIONAL OF CHARACTER THROUGH CREATIVITY LOL JUST PUT MUSIC OVER THE TOP REDDITORS LOVE THAT SHIT LMAO

No.

You ok?

his protest sure as hell didn't stop it. turrible optics

wtf now i love hollywood

LIKE TO LET FOREVER BE
youtube.com/watch?v=s5FyfQDO5g0

Most of the scenes music is present in Atomic Blonde are
>scenes of a character walking around
>fight scenes
>scenes in a car
>scenes in a club/bar/whatever establishment that usually has music
>establishing shot scenes
There's literally nothing wrong with having music in those scenes. Stop acting smarter than you are.

The storyline becomes way too convoluted at the end after being fairly straightforward.

less is more

giv mummy gf

HAHA YEAH MAN XD FUCKING EBIC SOUNDTRACK HAHA BEST FLICK SINCE BABY DRIVER XDDD

yea it needed to be longer and let things set. like the fact she groomed spyglass is probably not understood by most audiences

music was actually well-though here, commentaries of what happens in movie
intro with David Bovie song, where lyrics pretty much describe Lorraine
>colder than the moon
>feel my blood enraged
>the fear of losing you
then later City in Dust by Siouxsie & The Banshees, although it's about Pompeii, it fit well scenes with "dust" over Berlin
sex scene "Politics of Dancing" with lyrics like
>politics of ooo feeling good
>politics of moving
>Is this message understood
Flock of Seaulls - I Ran, during scene where she tries to escape
>I ran so far away.
>couldn't get away.
and finally beautiful, dark and emotional cover of 99 Luftballoons by Kaleida when Delphine is killed youtube.com/watch?v=OWiigbnIprs
as much as I agree with You, and hate useless overuse of songs, in this case they were spot-on, pretty much serving as commentaries to what happens on screen

>Flock of Seaulls - I Ran, during scene where she tries to escape
DO U HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH OF A HACK SELECTION THAT IS LMAO

ALSO THE LESBIAN SCENE SUCKED AND SOFIA BOUTELLA NEEDS TO FIGURE OUT HER HAIRCUT

>City in Dust by Siouxsie & The Banshees
That was nice to hear.

ye they should go with RUN TO THE HILLS instead
seriously, suggest other one, but 1 rules
1. nothing after 1989
2. "couldnt get away" anywhere in song
go on

Music is a cheap form of emotional communication and character development.

yes, mostly agree but here it literally serves as kind of like directors 'feature commentaries' instead

Who's on her shirt?

Morrisey I think

One thing I loved here about music, is that there is actual source. Usually movies play music in background out of nowhere, but here we got it well explained.
For example, just before apartment fight she turns up the radio so George Michael song can be heard.
99 Luftballoon played on that Hi-Fi during skateboard beat up or club music also clearly have a source.
Alother example, when Delphine wants to tell something about Percival, Lorraine turns up the radio and then we hear 'Till Tuesday's"Voices Carry".
I'm kind of autist when it comes to music in background. Absolutely love when it got actual story-based source, and doesn't feel like it was just random addition in postproduction.
Also Sofia Buo... something got really nice tits

TO CHEW 5 GUM

THEY SHOULDA USED I RAN IN A SCENE WHERE SHE WANTS TO RUN BUT HAS TO KEEP HER COOL AND WALK NORMAL NOT TO BLOW HER COVER
OR WHERE SHE HAS TO EMOTIONALLY ABSENT HERSELF FAR AWAY WHILE DOING SOMETHING SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DO SEXUALLY TO GAIN SOME SPY ADVANTAGE

USING I RAN WHILE SHE LITERALLY RUNS WITH HER FEET IS HILARIOUSLY ON THE NOSE, OBVIOUS PLEB TIER HACKERY
THEN AGAIN THIS FLICK NEVER PRETENDED TO BE ANYTHING BETTER THAN JOAN WICK #METOO

"I RAN" IS USED IN CAR CHASE, FAGGOT. LITERALLY QUIETLY PLAYS ON THE RADIO WHILE SHE TRIES TO GET AWAY

LEGO MOVIE TIER

>implying LEGO movie was bad
This was one of finest recent years animated movies. LEGO Batman however was...meeh.

Don't you fucking dare.

>spoiler
Has her career for 2017 just been making out with really hot actors?