Admit it, you’re going to eventually see it

Admit it, you’re going to eventually see it.

I haven't watched a star war movie in 12 years

I'm going to see it 5 times!

Yeah, but there's no way im going to pay cash to see it

I'll see it if I magically get friends before then and they want to see it.

holy shit i looked the picture and saw the strangest thing. it looks like a black cock, and light saber is like the urethra. anyone else see it? its subliminal advertising

maybe a stream just so i can shitpost about it

Luke is going to be grey side. No dark side, light merely brings imbalance therefore no Jedi.

That's fucking okay. I will buy and extra fucking ticket for you even if you don't FUCKING see it. The more cash we all contribute to these films the more they will make which is a very good thing. You lose--AGAIN

Of course I am. I'll be there opening weekend with a jumbo size popcorn and a cinema hotdog. Fuck you poorfags!

I'll watch it for free.

I'm going to see it I theaters but similar to TFA I'll never watch it again

>buying an extra ticket since another user refuses to do so
Literal star wars cuckold

you are far too good at cringe posting

it's fan made mate. Probably by a cuck

No, it's your repressed homosexuality which turns everything into a Rorschach test.

As long as it's not a DC film filled with dirty rapists, I'll go see it.

Of course dude, as soon as the torrent is up, I don't want to miss out all the plot holes and shit posting like the first one.

Yeah but after seeing Rey swinging the saber like a spastic I won't be paying for it

So JJ actually fixed the sword?

Does that mean he actually cares about his movies?

>shitty fan poster
that figure is luke from VI when he shows up to jabbas palace

Probably torrent it in a year or so

I thought that to but its not it's just the light reflection.

Kylo kills Leia and Luke dies later

wow an actual cool piece of promotional material

I still haven't watched Rogue One.

wow fuck you

Unlikely. I've never seen a Star Wars movie and don't really want to.

I agree it's cool, but I think it's fan made.

Yes, but it makes or breaks whether or not I'm going to see IX or any other Disney Star Wars movies for a while.

>implying you're not just going to say the exact same thing no matter what about the next film and the next one and so on forever
>implying you're not already a slave

I havent watched rogue one still. So.. i might? But wouldnt bet on it.

Star Wars is so fucking normie now. I wish i never discovered the original movies' """hype""" and just stayed w=in my personal wonderland of sequels and Jedi Knight games.

Waiting for BluRay. Cinema a shit.

I found Rogue One to be pretty decent though. Better than The Faux Awakens at least.

i probably wont havent even seen the most recent ones ahahha so looks like you are an idiot ahhahahahaha

Yeah. I torrent it and watch at my 4k tv.

it isn't that far fetched though, they needed the old cast for 'muh nostalgia' and get some older fans in, and now they're disposing the cast since it has to move forward in the new direction.

On unrelated note, is it just me or is everyone getting "connection error" when they're trying to post from the quick post box.

I can only post when I click on the top of the page where it says "post reply"

i'll see it with you user
you wanna share a popcorn and some milk duds...?

>unironically enjoying cinema food

>Admit it, you’re going to eventually see it.
I'm not though, not after RO. I actually kinda liked Rouge One but the stuff i liked about it isn't what Starfags like or what Disney wants to make. I might pirate it when there's a good 1080 torrent around.

Star Wars is fucking stupid in general desu. It could be cool but consistently it goes out of its way to be as shit as possible.

Episode 7 was shit. Do you have any legit spoiler that makes me want to watch it?

!no!

>imagine being this broke

I bought opening night tickets at the RPX. I'm sitting directly in the middle of the theater. I'm also gonna see it a week later with my extended family.

TLJ better be good or I might not give a shit about the new trilogy that was just announced.

>imagine constantly needing to spend your money on shit

I'll see it but not looking forward to the packed theater weeks after release

Ive consumed zero Disney star wars media

Will torrent after DVD release.

It's time for the Jedi to end... again

>that poster
that's a benis :DDDDD

now i can't unsee it. thanks cuck

Yeah, just not in theaters and probably torrent it.

If Luke dies I'm going to shoot up my theater

i'll look up spoilers, i ain't even gonna go see it or watch a cam. that's how little of a fuck i give about hollywood

Aint seen Rogue One.

Ragnarok was my last disney movie. I'm free from the Mouse.

Shes lived on a barren dessert planet her whole life, of course shes a virgin.

Lmao, no. I haven't seen shitisode 7, or shit 1. And i certainly am not gonna watch this. In fact i don't watch disney 'movies' at all

I'll also watch it on Netflix when it comes there. It'll be the, eventually.

Buy a ticket in my place as well. Have fun, user.

It will happen eventually.

This.

I haven't seen TFA or Rogue One, and I hate J.J. Abrams in general.

Only Star Wars I would go to see or buy at this point is a UHD re-master of the original trilogy in all their pre-SE glory. Since Fox owns the distribution rights to non-SE Star Wars (fuck you, I'm not calling it A New Hope), and Disney owns the rights to Empire and Jedi, I'm not holding my breath.

Just repostin' for shits n' giggles. Also, it's possible that the alien that initially took her in and who trades her rations for scraps could have taken advantage of her, if you catch muh toothy visage.

this is what your penis see's right before shangri la

2bh while / before posting that i had a solid 5 minute fantasy and related chub imagining her getting raped by the fat junk dealer who didn't give her food.

We're peas in a meme pod.

you're just gay

Yes I'll pay to see it.

But only so I can come back to Sup Forums and rip it to shreds and spend weeks fighting dozens of paid Disney shills.

trv Satan knows whats up

I'm not gonna pay to see it either. Buy a ticket for me too.