Gee gang, I guess we all learned something today

>Gee gang, I guess we all learned something today
>Bullies are really just insecure and bullied themselves
>Sadists don't exist, after all

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2012/04/16/human-kindness-genes-withstand-threats-and-fear/
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/6582091/Empathy-can-be-inherited.html
news.nationalpost.com/health/provocative-new-study-finds-bullies-have-highest-self-esteem-social-status-lowest-rates-of-depression
livescience.com/18056-conservatives-liberals-biology-threats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name one comic and cartoon where this doesn't happen.

Nah user, I just stole your lucnch box and hid it in the boy's restroom because everyone thought you were a fucking faggot

>Bully is painted as insecure and just does it because someone bullied him
>definitely not because he's a pycho that enjoys harming other people

More than 99.9% of bullies are bullies because they are insecure and need to feel like they are better than at least one other person.

I'm less upset about that and more on the fact that this is almost never followed up again and the bully continues to be a total asshole.

>kid that gets bullies promises that when he's older he will be the bullies boss, while he works as a janitor or something for the rest of his life
>Bully is actually pretty successful thanks to his aggressive personality helping him make his way up to the top
>goes off to college, gets his degree and lands a job where he's making good money and is loving life
>victim grows up to be a total loser
>still lives with his mom
>ends up killing himself out of depression

ITT: People who never outgrew childhood and assume that anyone who was mean to them was just born evil

You need to seriously grow the fuck up, if you think there are no genuinely evil people in the world that just like to hurt people simply because they enjoy it.

Is this a bad writing cliches thread?

>Character gets increasingly tired from sleep deprivation.
>End up falling asleep for sheer exhaustion.
>Wakes up a few minutes and is completely well rested for the rest of the episode.
>End up

Sorry we don't live in a literary work where every mundane thing has some significance and meaning.

One extreme to another. Sure showed them, user.

I know for a fact that being an asshole is fun.

True sadists exist but are extremely rare. Almost no one who enjoys making others miserable is taking satisfaction from the misery itself, but the fact that they are in control of the situation and are not the person suffering.

jesus Sup Forums I know you're a bunch of nerds but at least don't act your stereotype

Unless you're literally mute and disabled I doubt you've never bullied someone in your life

Didn't mean to post that second "End up". Must have been a typo

Not all of us are little psychopaths

>Something doesn't go as expected
>"Hey dude, i'm sorry it didn't go as you expected"
>"ARE YOU KIDDING??? THIS IS WHAT I WANTED ALL ALONG!!!111"

People are people. Shitty behavior emerges from thought patterns that exist species-wide.

Reducing things to "They're evil just because" is retarded.

>I doubt you've never bullied someone in your life
Only online.

It's called groupthink

Oh don't tell me you didn't even have friends

This.

Sometimes the kids that get bullied bring it on themselves.

Kill yourself frogposter

C'mon dude

Get real

healthland.time.com/2012/04/16/human-kindness-genes-withstand-threats-and-fear/
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/6582091/Empathy-can-be-inherited.html
news.nationalpost.com/health/provocative-new-study-finds-bullies-have-highest-self-esteem-social-status-lowest-rates-of-depression

This may shock you because you grew up in a soft cushy gated community

But there's evil people out there who take joy in other people's pain and suffering

And bullies are in that category

I actually didnot

Unintentionally.
It was less of pure malice and more of me being a smart ass prick.

>This may shock you because you grew up in a soft cushy gated community
Nigga I was bullied every damn day for my entire life to the point of near suicide.

I just didn't react by staying in a 12 year-old mindset of "They're evil for no reason". I'm not saying they're justified or sob-stories, but they're people who don't think that differently from everyone else.

As this user said:
Literally everyone puts others down to feel better.

>"They're evil for no reason"

A lot of them actually are though. Are you stupid?

How is it a "12 year old mindset" to believe that some people just don't need any justification to be bullies...?

It's been proven that some people are literally genetically predisposed to just being more fucked up than others and will harm those around them without rhyme or reason.

Literally every action is done for a reason.

f-fuck off

Wrong again little guy, but keep thinking that.

You're fucking stupid bro.

Are you a liberal by any chance?

livescience.com/18056-conservatives-liberals-biology-threats.html

You can accept people being good for no reason, but not evil for no reason?

Either way your logic is cucked

I bet you sleep with your doors unlocked

Yeah and that reason can be they're just an asshole.
Anons are probably overblowing it but the idea of a bully who gets his giggles by picking on some random guy and isn't secretly projecting his own abuse onto someone else isn't impossible.

It's a fundamental property of the universe, user.

You serious?

Yeah, but that reason can be simple as enjoying the misery of others.

If you count "for personal satisfaction" then sure. Sadist torture people because it gives them pleasure. Some of them can't even get an erection without making someone cry.

I never said anything about the bully being abused.

It comes from a desire to feel superior that all people have.

Yes. Causality is a thing.

>You can accept people being good for no reason
Where the fuck did you get that from? I said the exact opposite:

Just World Fallacy

Having a reason =/= Justification.

...one question

Do you believe rape "is about power?"

Aside from being wrong, do you not wrap your head around the idea of some people just being predatory?

Nobody thinks "mwahah! I shall exert my power over this person!"

They think "wheeee! Scream little bitch, SCREAM! your cries of anguish make me excited!"

In that situation seizing power would be an unconscious thought, wouldn't it?

It's not the experience of power. It's the pain being inflicted.

Studies on convicted violent offenders have proven that sadists can almost immediately detect weak or frightened people on sight.

Rape has an obvious reason common to all people: Sexual pleasure.

>I bet you sleep with your doors unlocked

You know for a fact he doesn't believe the bullshit he spews.

You were bullied for a reason, maybe you should think about what made you such an annoying faggot
>I-I dindu nuffin!
bullshit, you were a stuck up twerp or wouldn't stop spazzing out

Cyberbullying is not bullying, no matter what the Jews say.

Yet for almost 15 years leftists insisted that rape was about power until it was thoroughly debunked

They were projecting

If they enjoy watching another person rape as much as raping someone themselves, they're a sadist.

But most almost all rapists want to do it themselves, because it's exerting their OWN will (and more obviously, having their dick in a vagina) that they like. Not the suffering itself.

What does that have to do with anything? You're making an argument against people that aren't here.

>Gee gang. I guess we learned something today
>Blacks are really just poor and need more welfare
>They don't commit crimes because their nature is violent after all

Not evil per se, but these bastards had a clique and they clearly enjoyed having control over it.

Yes and the reason is lack of restraint.
We had one guy in class who did whatever he wanted, because his mum had an affair with the teach. He was the leader of a nasty little posse, Only time he was truly reprimanded was, when he bullied a girl, because she refused to blow him.
And another guy got caught stealing phones red-handed. Usually that means suspension, but because his mum was the head of the parents' council, they found some bullshit loophole. He kept stealing stuff, he was merely punished with the threat of being suspended for getting caught.

>Everyone who ever bullied me did it because they were eviiil waaaaaah

Faggot.

good post, user. :)

This user speaks the truth. I've been on both sides of the fence. It's easy to punch down, less easy to get punched at. Circle of life I guess.

I enjoy making people miserable because tears of anguish turn me on.

Survival of the fittest

Not that user, but I think you're all missing the point here.

There's very rarely something "special" about a bully that makes them a "natural born bully". There are true sociopaths, but they are, relatively speaking, rather rare in the real world.

It's less a matter of being "born with it", and more never overcoming it, and getting in a place of power to exert your will over other people. Losers don't like to admit this, because it means admitting that there's a good chance that they, too, were bullies at one point or another, and if they weren't they likely would have been if given half the chance.

People aren't born good, or born evil. They're born selfish, and we learn to overcome that. Or don't.

Pls no bully

>tfw i got ambushed in 6th grade over stupid girl drama and ending up pulling a mike tyson but t was her shoulder

It was pretty bad, desu.

>was bullied in school
>grow up and see bullies living their lives like everyone else

The again I did act like a massive faggot and probably deserved it. This whole "bullies are just like you" is a coping mechanism to avoid the hard truth that you deserve to get bullied if you act like an annoying, autistic faggot. It's society's way of self correcting the dysfunctional idiots.

Who are you quoting, you retarded frogposter?

>They're evil just because
>Shitty behavior emerges from thought patterns that exist species-wide.

Same shit, different wording.

You're just overcorrecting in the other direction by believing you caused your fate. The idea that it was your fault makes you feel more comfortable than the idea that you were just the wrong guy in the wrong place, and that there were faggots twenty times more autistic than you were in school that got half of what you did because they had the right friends, or were in the right classes to avoid getting the worst of it. That the main thing that defined one of the worst parts of your life was completely and absolutely arbitrary.

The difference is that someone who is evil "just because" is an anomaly. It means that they just are, in the same way that other people aren't. It's this idea that people are stuck in one way, but that just isn't true, especially during such critical points in critical points in childhood mental development.

This unnerves autists by implying that they are closer to their "abusers" than they'd like to imagine.

I was, and to this day still am, weak, dumb and lonely autist. I couldn't bully a cricket.

No. Every action is done as consequence of something before it. "Reason" and "purpose" are purely made up.

>It's this idea that people are stuck in one way, but that just isn't true, especially during such critical points in critical points in childhood mental development.
Immature people that never outgrew childhood (as himself put it) exist everywhere, user. Even then, most people aren't subscribed to some life-coaching, self-actualization programme; they won't changeā„¢ or even concern themselves with all shit when daily life is complicated enough as it is already.