The Oscar-winning Suicide Squad

>The Oscar-winning Suicide Squad

WE DID IT BROS!!!

>Even DC's shittiest movies can win Oscars
IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!

Then why has BvS still not won anything

Yes, enjoy your Band-Aid over the gaping, pus-oozing wound that is the DC Cinematic Universe.

I WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE SQUAD

High fives all around, DCBros!

MARVELKEKES ON SUICIDE WATCVH

Yeah! Woo! Lowered expectations man! Rockin'!

Savory tears.

Well there it goes any faith for Gotham City Sirens to be good

>for makeup

the entire movie had to pretty itself

WB executive meddling will be the new norm. Clearly they "did something right" if this is being rewarded.

What a sad day....

I'm sorry? I'll have you know it won 4 razzies

something else marvel hasn't done

NOOOOOOOOO

Prooving further Marvel is not Kino-relevant

The butthurt is REAL

lol

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

It still won lmao

DCEU: 1

so salty

Too bad Ben won't be around much longer.

>all this salt

Why would he want to leave the Oscar-winning DC universe

>still being salty

Get back in your cage, moviefags

>salt

>still being DCfags

He saw the post-apocalyptic future where Snyder makes another DCEU movie

I hope the award was given because of Croc's makeup but I'm sadly sure it was because of Joker's hot topic tattoos and Harley Quinn.

your salty tears are so delicious

>DC won an oscar for makeup
now all the have to do is make a good movie.

>the mods are deleting anything that disagrees with the thread

topeke

>make-up, a visual craft, doesn't matter in this visual medium

stay mad

I hope that all DCEU movies are Suicide Squad tier in every aspect.

Truly the executives at WB were smart giving the edition for the guys that made the trailers.

Should they start doing it from now on?

>so so salty

go back to reddddit

One aspect of a movie being good doesn't make the movie good

keep crying

>Makeup

On who?

Was this just a pitty Oscar because they feel bad for them like with Dicaprio.

>the cover of this book looks great! So the shit story inside is great too!

So this confirms that Suicide Squad is the best DCEU movie.

Enjoy your shitty Leto Joker.

books arent a visual medium you absolute retard

>Winning an award in past 2010's Hollywood
>Winning an award for makeup, not for anything else that is actually important
>DC fags will scream that this shows how important the DCEU is
>Marvel fags will scream that this proves nothing
>Both sides forget that they are fags and BOTH EU are shit.

How crying?

Dont you like Suicide Squad? Why are you acting like it is an insult to wish that every DCEU movie is on the same tier as it?

Let the trailer guys handle the universe.

but that one aspect is really good, better done than any single aspect of any marvel movie

I didn't even mention Marvel you retard

Yea the story matters unlike DC films.

I will enjoy my Morrison based Joker, whom Morrison himself coached in real life and that is truly unpredictable.

Enjoy being salty on a taiwanese knitting board

typography is still graphics

>Missing the point

I could have used food analogies too if they are easier for you to get.

MODS PLEASE BAN HIM

>he keeps crying

i love it, im gunna use your tears as lube

I never said you did dumbfuck

>ignoring you're on Sup Forums the Comic and cartoon aka visual mediums.

morrison joker is the shittiest joker

You know what other movie I love? Oscar Award winner THE GOLDEN COMPASS.

All Oscar winners are good.

IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR

>intentionally using non-visual mediums in comparison to a visual medium

you are so dumb man

SUICIDE SQUAD IS THE BEST DECU MOVIE CONFIRMED

>He keeps considering SS tier an insult

>being this pedantic

stay mad

Mods, kill this thread, it's literally one asshole sayng "HE KEEPS CRYING!" while we have like, three other threads about the Oscar.

Also, Sup Forums, the Oscars don't have NEARLY as much love on this board as they might back home, because the way they treat Animated Features is hilariously shabby.

>the award doesnt even matter, im not mad i swear

That's not a good thing. You should want GOOD movies man. You should want huge, amazing films that bring the DC world together.

Instead you're getting sloppily throw together messes.

>im gunna keep posting the same joke until someone thinks im funny

keep crying, I love it

>Makeup awards mean everything.

>5 billion-dollar movies mean nothing.

Welcome to Sup Forums

>its all one guy
>its just Sup Forums i swear

kys you pathetic cuck

NOOOOOOO!!

what category?

>28 IPs
>16 files
>70 posts

Some kinda bullshit going on here

someone get me a goatee to cut out

>oscars dont mean nothing guys, nope
>money is the only value of quality

you are delusional

>Best Makeup

Congratulations I guess

Make-up

I'm just sitting here waiting for Dr Strange to win visual effects to see what D.C. Fags say.

the mod or janitor in charge just deleted the first 4 replys because it disagreed with the thread so...

>up against the jungle book
keep waiting

You're defending Suicide Squad at this very moment my guy

make up

is that it?

is that all OP is jerking it to?

IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN

>implying either one means anything

>the makeup artists make a pro-immigration speech
Altright favorite's movie

Well, Croc's makeup was good.

...it wasn't for Leto, was it?

Howard the Duck

Yep.

more than marvel ever won

>some white guy mad that the more diverse superhero film won an oscar.

>B-BUT MARVEL!!!

Pathetic

Welcome to 2017. The new talking point will be "DC has won more Oscars than Marvel."

Prepare your shitposting accordingly.

David Ayer is literally a Cholo-phile so I expect this.

>grasping at straws
That sums up the DCU fanboys

SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING SUICIDE SQUAD DESERVES NOTHING

stay made at oscar award winning dceu marlelcucks

didn't they also win a razzie?