The Safdie Brothers Set To Direct 'The Flash' Solo Movie for DC

>EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros and DC have chosen Josh and Benny Safdie to direct 'Flashpoint'
>The decision was made today. The Safdie Brothers most recently directed the acclaimed indie thriller Good Time, and the brothers are also currently working on Uncut Gems, a New York City set comedy film starring Jonah Hill
Did DC make a good choice with this one?
deadline.com/2017/11/safdie-brothers-to-direct-flashpoint-1202163066/

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/11/safdie-brothers-to-direct-flashpoint-1202163066/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That comb over is fooling no one

That... is a weird as fuck news. Don't they usually do overly grit, visually distinct fucked up movies?

cant wait to see how WB will butcher their film

I could see that turning out really cool actually

I count the chickens

are they going to turn the flash into a retard?

Honestly the best person to do Flashpoint would be Snyder. He should have never been on MoS, BvS or JL. Flashpoint is right up his alley. It's got edgy Batman with guns. It's got genderbent Joker. It's got emaciated zombie Superman. It's also got edgy grimdark Aquaman and WW war. It would be a perfect outlet for his style.

why would you sign up for this after seeing how WB butchered BvS and JL

It's a fake link.

We just got our Joe West.

Fake. Nice proxies, fegget

capeshit does seem to tarnish a reputation though. (in my mind at least)
I watched Wind River last night and all I thought when I saw both main actors was 'christ those from superhero movies'. theyre both good actors and done good stuff but its all I think now

>Warner Bros and DC have chosen Gavin O’Connor to direct Suicide Squad 2, the sequel to the hit that will bring back Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Jared Leto and the rest of the gang of villains.

>Warner Bros has been moving quickly to diversify its cinematic universe. The studio set its The Hangover director Todd Phillips to direct Scott Silver’s script for a spinoff on the Batman villain The Joker, and then set John Requa and Glenn Ficarra to direct a separate spinoff for Leto’s Joker character and his demented lover Harley Quinn.

Jesus Christ. When JL under performs get ready for the Joker/Harley Cinematic Universe. TWO spin-offs for them already in the works. The absolute state.

Yea you have autism, that's your problem

well obviously.

hollywood is the last place on earth where youd look for people with integrity

more in sharemovies.net

Before of after gets cancelled ??

Good choice for DC, bad choice for them.

Sincerely they probably aren't the best choice - They could deliver a visually stunning film, well acted, but I get the feeling DC just wants an Ant-Man and will probably end up getting run over by the studio.

I don't get DC or Lucasfilm tbqh - If you know exactly what kind of film you want, why hire individualistic directors with styles unlike the product you want?

Oh no dude, you misred...it gets better.

One Joker spin off is in the DCEU - the other joker spin off is a stand alone.

>deadline.com/2017/11/safdie-brothers-to-direct-flashpoint-1202163066/
FAKE

what's with the recent influx of jewish brothers directing hollywood movies?

>spin off for Joker and spin off for Harley Quinn
These fuckers really have no idea what they're doing do they.

It's fake. DC would never do anything that smart

Safdie brothers are too good for capeshit

Never go full retard Safdie

Too little, too late Dcfag.

Your whole universe is FUCKED and we Marvel Chads are bathing in your blood. Please die slow.

>Did DC make a good choice with this one?
DC has made some good choices with directors. Safdie bros. are good and Gareth Evans for Deathstroke and they tried to get Jeff Nichols for Aquaman. Everything else though...