ONE HOUR. ONE HOUR UNTIL THE DCPAJEETS ARE BTFO OUT FOREVER

Seeing that all the mixed tweets coming from pop culture/comic book reviewers, once the real reviews come in the JUST league will be destroyed.

Can't wait. NO MORE FUCKING DCPAJEETS. No more shitty edgelords. YOUR TIME IS OVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AF_1kN11IiQ?t=2m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=DrQcNwsjVEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e1KpBBPnC3c
telegraph.co.uk/films/0/justice-league-review-dcs-superhero-embarrassment-beyond-saving/
youtu.be/7zgI7HeY87I
youtu.be/pgjRX9oGF7g
collider.com/justice-league-review/
hollywoodreporter.com/review/justice-league-review-1057114
youtu.be/P91pvMdoZ80
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're just as bad as them

It's literally retards bitching about other retards, and celebrating when they fail.

Almost all of the midnight screenings in my town are sold out.

Looks like you'll have to deal with DCPajeets for another 5 years

Its the same guy who posted the "why all the JL hate?"
He's falseflagging.

Yes yes struggle more, squirm for us...

/r/DC_Cinemtatic is sad cringe. I can't wait to see the meltdowns again.

So is this the 2017 equivalent of console war shitposting back then?

30 minutes and the fun begins

#AllOut

>"Guys who cares what critics think! They're not fans so it doesn't matter!"
>"It might not be great but it's fun! Do you HATE fun...?"

OH NO NO NO NOO

Who else here literately had no idea this was coming out in a few days?

Will they move onto virgin sacrifice today?

How's the weather over there in india Apu?

>Who else here literately had no idea this was coming out in a few days?

i thought it was next summer, like may/june

Why do people attach their self worth to fucking superhero movies of all things? Holy shit, is THIS what people mean by the manchild epidemic?

The only reason I knew this was coming out tomorrow is Sup Forums shitposting

lmao all the indians i've met are fucking obsessed with DC heroes and batman

this fat one from school had the heath ledger joker as his desktop background and would always quote the dark knight in casual conversation. he also smelled like rotting garbage

It shows how much I care about capeshit anymore. They're just not worth the fucking time anymore. DC and Marvel both.

how can delusional can you be
scores, especially rotten tomatoes, are not based on quality, otherwise all of marvel movies wouldn't get over 80% of ratings and wonder woman wouldn't have gotten good reviews because of feminism while the other DC movies bombed critically
grow up

We've heard about it for so long (not following a typical hype structure) that it didn't feel like they were building up to anything. Also comic book movies in November seems odd.

>dark knight in casual conversation. he also smelled like rotting garbage
I gotta say that's a step up from always quoting the dark knight rises and smelling like shit like most of this board.

Will Justice League be able to defeat the Hulk? *cackles*

its not the indians

its the mexicans

Obviously Joss Whedon fucked with the movie.

It's a shame, it could've been 10/10 pure kino if Snyder was at the helm the entire time and had full creative control.

*inhales*

>come 2 brazil
>brazil is waiting...
>B R A Z I L

CUM TOGETHA

>all those Sup Forums memes

so Sup Forums is full of spics

The thing that makes it really satisfying is the Snyderfags don't even get to see a last tru SnyderKINO before the whole thing implodes.

Their whole sucking off of EDGELORD-DC amounts to nothing, not even a bit of precum when they expected a geyser.

EDGELORD-DC destroyed by quips, by Whedon no less. Its so fitting. And DCPAJEETS fucking deserve it.

What's left of the DCEU ,moving forward will be treated like light action comedies. And I can't wait!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

I don't like either director, but why the fuck did they allow Whedon to fuck with the tone of the series? It's inconsistent as fuck.

Rude

What's going to happen in 20 minutes? RT says they only reveal the score on thursday 12am.

Riiight

>Chile
>Brazil
>"""""""Mexicans""""""""

Those countries are really far apart from Mexico dude, even Canada is closer to Mexico.

Its really any brown person, african american, hispanic, pajeet, and arab muzzie.

the only white people that like the DCEU are trailer park trash.

MCU is for whites and east asians.
DCEU is for mudpeople.

Every review site will show their ratings except RT, including people on Youtube can post reviews

This is par for the course for WB, and not just their superhero movies. It’s been obvious for years that Warner Bros corporate knows absolutely nothing about the business they’re in. I’m not saying Disney tripe is much better on a fundamental level, but they at least seem to understand marketability and mass appeal. WB just throws those words around as if saying them brings them into existence.

RT is holding off posting the reviews. the reviews actually come out in 20 minutes.

POST YFW WE REACH PEAK NONONONO-POSTING IN 20 MINUTES

>Jamal being way off from Mexicans
Fucking niggers

will we get metacritic scores at least?

I think so. Metacritic is the real best way to gauge a movie out of all the review sites anyway. RT is for old people and teenagers to see an 80% and think that means the movie is an 8/10 and not a 6/10. imdb is for bandwagoning.

youtu.be/AF_1kN11IiQ?t=2m36s

>caring this much for a movie

DCEUfags are cult much like and other Franchisefags

Warners has a fuck ton of grade A ip, that they don't know what to do anything with.

>All the Looney Tunes
>All the Hanna Barbara
>DC

There's at least 7 sustainable franchises within each of the above 3.

These four could also be huge franchises.

>Gremlins
>Goonies
>Beetlejuice
>Mad Max

The fact they don't do shit with these is just sad.

DC_Cinematic in 1 minute

youtube.com/watch?v=DrQcNwsjVEQ

>marvelcucks think DChads care about this movie

We already have BvS and MoS, two greatest CBM ever. We're content.

It's okay user, you can join the good side any time

Yup, Yup, we believe you.

NO NO NO NO OOUUHUHUHUH
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHA

John Campea-The best Marvel movie DC has made

youtube.com/watch?v=e1KpBBPnC3c

>this level of damage control

Kek

telegraph.co.uk/films/0/justice-league-review-dcs-superhero-embarrassment-beyond-saving/
>1/5

OHNONONONONONONONONONO UHUHUHUHUHUHUH

>Mad Max
Amazing considering it was an R-rated reboot of an 80s franchise whose last film was very poorly received, with a new main actor, and sent into theaters in mid-May, one of the most competitive times of the year at the box office. And it still did better than they expected. Now they're in the perfect position to make a sequel, release it in a better time, and ride the goodwill of the last film, and they won't fucking do it.

OH NO NO NO NO

>We're content.

Grace Randolph's review
youtu.be/7zgI7HeY87I

she had a good time.
she also liked BvS iirc.

How did WB go from making fantastic films like the Dark Knight trilogy to utter junk like the DC Cinematic Universe?

Jeremy Jahns
youtu.be/pgjRX9oGF7g

They’re also responsible for The Hobbit debacle. Change in leadership?

>Go to /r/DC_Cinematic
>Find a meltdown
>Post it here

collider.com/justice-league-review/

>D+

*inhales*

>telegraph.co.uk/films/0/justice-league-review-dcs-superhero-embarrassment-beyond-saving/
IT FUCKING BEGINS

>Jason Momoa’s Aquaman – picture Marvel’s Thor crossed with the disgraced Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte, holding a garden rake
Lel

God, its gonna be so much fun.

DELETE THIS!!!!

holy shit

I'll leave it to you guys, reddit looks confusing af.

Mass suicide incoming

Jesus, they've fallen so far in such a short time. One might say... the absolute state.

hollywoodreporter.com/review/justice-league-review-1057114

>A chore to sit through.

>Fans of other series giving "moral support"

Cringe. It's a fucking movie.

>Existing on its own merits, the movie is a giant nothingburger because it has little time for character development and too much retooling to tell a layered story.

Thread theme? Thread theme.

youtu.be/P91pvMdoZ80

god i hate this guy

What expression will Chris Stuckmann use for his thumbnail?

>literally says brazil
>LOL MEXICAN AMIRITE!?
Learn to read.

Please don't associate EVA with DC trash

Wrong Eva song, faggot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

BBC in his wifes mouth

confounded

JUSTice League!!!

This one

At one mind-boggling juncture, the team inexplicably leaves the final Mother Box unattended in a car park, only for Steppenwolf to beam down and make off with it while they’re doing something else.

*breathes in*

I'm actually looking forward to his review. He's much more critical of movies than Jahns, I hope he tears it apart like he did Suicide Squad

Noooo.

he still hasn't put up his review. I feel like we're going to get reviewkino here, boys.

Why do you have a photo of my wife?

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Only review that matters