What is your opinion on Kramer? Like him? Hate him?

What is your opinion on Kramer? Like him? Hate him?

the common choice since his humor relies in "physical comedy". It gets tired in 10 minutes.

the only reason I watched the show

I'M TURKEY KRAAAAMMMEEERRR

Marriage? Family? Listen Jerry, I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Jerry, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. They're prisons, Jerry! Man-made prisons! I did it! You'll be doing time! You get up in the morning, she's there. You go to sleep at night, she's there. It's like you gotta ask permission to use the bathroom. 'Is it alright if I use the bathroom now?!' And you can forget about watching TV while you're eating.

He felt like a character made for kids watching the show with their parents. Which was a stupid idea since the show as a whole is very adult oriented.

What are the Seinfeld power rankings (including recurring characters)?

No one-offs

>1. George
>2.?

>2 Newman
>3 Kramer
>4 Jerry
>5?

Uncle Leo is top tier

He's played by a great guy.
Michael Richards once left a tip of $10000 at a restaurant

>5 Ellaine
She gets a lot of hate but she has some good episodes
>6 Frank Costanza
>7 ?

>A bomb in the building?! Quick everbody under the desk!
Steinbrenner had some great moments.

Frank needs to be higher 2bh

Giddy up

Is Bob Sacamano the Tom Bombadil of the Seinfeld universe

I think his relation with Jerry is funny, he feel so at home in Jerry's apartment, eats his food, watch TV there, and just stays there in general.
Kramer is also a jobless slacker that always comes up with some new plan.

>Jerry we really gotta do something about these niggers

the 90s sure were a different time.

probably the greatest expression actor in all of comedy, right up there with rowan atkinson and david jason.

not really, that episode is timeless.

>it's a "Kramer talks Jerry and George into coming to the Klan meeting" episode
Absolute kino

"Kramer goes to a fantasy camp. His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down two-thousand dollars to live like him for a week. Do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors, and have sex without dating. *That's* a fantasy camp!"

Hes fantastic, one of the best characters on the shows. Definitely has the best gags (eg heres to feeling good all the time) and his weird mannerisms are classic

It's almost impossible to argue against George being the best character, but some of the shit Kramer does will make me laugh harder than anything on the show. I'll admit though, his character was pretty weak in the first few seasons.

love him