Oh no no no no no. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Oh no no no no no. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/justice-league-review?mbid=social_twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=8QxtIQ1F1ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's good right? 33% approval rating is better than BVS, substantially so

Nice try Marvelshills but we know metacritic ratings mean nothing

THEY JUST REMOVED ALL THE REVIEWS FROM METACRITIC! I CHECKED AND IT HAD 3 REVIEWS AND REFRESHED AND NOW IT'S ZERO!1

>BvS 44
>Suicide Squad 40

JUST League

>yfw it's happening again

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

DKEK

B T F O ' D
B
T
F
O
'
D

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO HAVE GOTTEN YOUR HOPES UP

A G A I N
A
G
A
I
N

No they didn't

>36

IT'S RISING

Eh, I'll still watch it.

>A single positive review
>IGN
AAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH the state of DCucks

A FRESH REVIEW!

>I like when Jews shit down my throat and I give them shekels for it.

IT WENT UP

its at 45% now

come on DCbro's lets pray for a higher score

IF WE DON’T GET A STICKY FOR THIS SHIT THEN MODS ARE PAJEETS

>45

There's still hope.

COME TO................Well fuck time to reboot again

>I like it when I'm told what to watch and what not to watch
What's it like being sheep?

Sooo Suicide Squad 2 wasn't any good huh?

dc jabronis on suicide watch hahahahahha

me too.

to see how trainwreck it will be

>a respectable 45

GET READY

oh jesus

i thought the score was gonna be from a bunch of no-names who just do super low or high scores for publicity, but it's actually legit reviewers.

this is going to be even more of a train wreck than i expected

>messy and flawed
>70/100
Will IGN ever stop this BS

so when does rotten tomatoes get outed for being pedo enabling leftists and metacritic takes over ?

>i don't listen to anyone else's opinions
what's it like being retarded?

VejVoda is a jewish surname. Just to let you know

ITS GROWS!!!!

FAKE NEWS!

after all of this, did the RT score even matter anymore ? all of the review I saw since yesterday should have been enough to give an image of how bad this movie is...

>Not having your own opinion
Didn't know sheeps can type.

So if you got a 70 as a score for a report, would you not call your report flawed?

>Jordan Farley
>it didn't, like, have any one liners you could spout like a fuckwit afterwards, you know?

They unable to give anything below 7, it's a physical condition, please understand.

Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!

>all of the negative reviews come first

not to defend DCU but it's almost like there's a paid agenda or something

>yfw Thor 3 is Fresh at 93%

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO!

at 48 now, it's climbing bois! will it go past 60?

Its 100% smear campaign.
This is not a secret.

meanwhile the RT ends up being 33% because of the middling reviews

It’ll probably stay on the mid 50’s territory

Face it, he’ll never be topped.

>all of the negative reviews come first

THE FUCKING EMBARGO WAS JUST LIFTED! ALL REVIEWS FROM MEDIA ARE OUT NOW!

Since RT isn't doing the score until their fucking reveal you can't see the shit sites that give shit positives

To be honest, every negative review can be explained by one simple sentence.
They went into the movie expecting a marvel movie, funny characters, quips and all.

*breathes in*

That ign line makes it sound fucking awful

>celebrating a 45

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

Don't start this shit. There is no agenda, they just make awful film's. Bar wonder woman that was kinda okish

But that’s what the movie is

>still saying this shit when this is QUIP League

>you were there to watch people argue that BvS would hit at least 90%
>you were there to watch people backpeddle and beg for it to be at least 65%
>you were there to watch it sink to 27%
>now you're here watching justice league settle at 50

It's a strange feeling living through history

Kek

memes aside user, if you don't listen to other peoples' opinions to develop and expand your own, then you're a fucking idiot.

>his two best kino's are the lowest rated

wew

THE ONLY WAY IS UP

I remember seeing nothing orange slice tier.

If you search pretty much anything you will find bots repeatedly posting them.

In fact this thread is being reposted, right this second, on several other botnet sites

Vanity Fair is the most brutal review so far:

>The film looks terrible, from a visit to Wonder Woman’s native Themyscira that plays like a cheap video-game cut scene, to a dopey big bad (voiced by poor Ciarán Hinds) who looks, well, like a villain in a playable video-game scene. There’s little inspiring in the way of aesthetics—not even Clark Kent’s lovingly sun-dappled Kansas corn fields, captured with some poeticism in Man of Steel, look good here. The movie jerks around haltingly, shuffling through visual motifs and grating, unexciting set pieces at alarming speed, with no rhythm or build. It’s like having a little kid stutteringly recap a movie for you (“And then this happened and then this happened, oh wait, but also this happened”) instead of watching an actual movie. It’s rather staggering, how pretty much nothing in the film works, not the semi-reliable old stuff, and certainly not all the new junk they’ve crammed in.

>Perhaps the Justice League franchise really has been rotten from the start, experiencing not evolution but entropy, with Wonder Woman standing as an anomalous glimmer of false hope. I could be projecting, but boy does poor Gal Gadot look so sad in Justice League, watching this lumbering and witless movie lay waste to the nice thing she just got finished making. It really is a shame. What a dumb irony, to end this movie, of all movies, on a note of bitter injustice like that.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/justice-league-review?mbid=social_twitter

IT KEEPS GROWING

Is Snyder actually *gasp* improving?

And thats exactly what they got, you deluded capeshitter.

Before the release of BvS
>It will be the Dawn of Capekino.
>Marvel is going to get BTFO.
>"It will be a philosophical political drama that explores mankind's need for hope and the dangers of absolute power".
>Zack Snyder will deliver... In Zack Snyder we trust.
>People loved it, received a standing ovation.
>It's being called the next Dark Knight
>Literally EVERYONE loved it!

After the release of BvS
>Critics don't matter, they're paid off by marvel and/or just have a skewed view since they're so used to Marvel movies they can't appreciate true CAPEKINO!
>Just look at the user score, fans obviously love the movie.
>Citizen Kane and 2001 also had mixed reviews when they came out!
>Its deeper and smarter than people think, too much for Marvel fans.

After 1 week of the release of BvS
>Reviews don't matter, fans love it and it will still beat out Avengers.
>It will still beat out Ironman 3.
>Its going to break a billion.
>I-its making more than Ant-Man and Captain America, g-guys.
>Avatar had a slow build up too!
>People just don't understand the genius of this film.
>It came out on Easter Weekend, g-guys that's why there's an 81% drop off in Box Office numbers. It doesn't mean anything!
>Suicide Squad will turn things around, g-guys I p-promise!
>It takes multiple viewings to really get the underlying theme and symbolism of this """"""""film"""""""
>It broke even guys, don't believe otherwise even when presented with multiple sources
>In time people will come to appreciate the true genious of this movie.
>*Insert 9 Post Copypasta describing how deep BvS really is*
>If you don't like how Superman and/or Batman are portrayed, you're playing in to what Snyder tried to do all along.

This was the natural progression of the DC Fan. Its actually quite fascinating the denial that they suffer. At this point I honestly think people are just memeing for (you)s.

mfw someone is a DC fan and had their hopes up

I'm also saying that different people have different taste, I mean I like the speed racer movie even though it has awful RT scores. While it's important to consider what other people think at the end of the day what matters the most is if you liked it or not.

>THE PRAYER WHEEL IS WORKING GUYS

Has anyone checked whatever subreddit does that shit?

>I could be projecting
>Vanity Fair
no shit?! they finally caught on?

it never changes

You don't need to be a delusional schizo to defend Snyder's movies, but it helps.

At least now we know Vanity Fair is on Disney payroll now

Heh heh... Its going to start going down again...right?

Alright folks. Time for reboot and some recast who's you pick?

>It came out on Easter Weekend, g-guys that's why there's an 81% drop off in Box Office numbers. It doesn't mean anything!
Jesus, I hadn't even considered the drop for this one. Specially if it's as bad as they're saying

Another fresh review!

You could tell this was shit tier from the moment details leaked. The trailer clearly exhibited it to be dumpster fire.

I can't believe with all of that they changed the director? is that right and remade scenes to be even more normie friendly (aka shit on a stick)?

Infinity war seems to be shaping up to be a similar dumpster fire for marvel.

Jesus H Snyder

desu i think we actually agree, although i feel that "personal taste" is less - as you're kinda suggesting - some innate thing, and more like your own personal blend of the tastes you've encountered in your life.

Kino title my friend

Are you fucking stupid? He literally praised Man of Steel

THE DC PRAYER CIRCLE FAILED ONCE AGAIN
*inhales*

Well I hope so. It's not fun otherwise. I hope RT is 30-40% at least.

>Video game cut scene
My god its all real HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Batman v Superman is simply the representation of the artistic bankruptcy plaguing the contemporary film industry.

Like Man of Steel, Snyder's last endeavor in hackery, this latest attempt is to convince the masses that what they are viewing is something deep or meaningful, when all it has done is push forward shallow technicality and exaggeration to make the frame pulsate with vulgar loudness. Characters are mere veneers, the cinematography is pretty but so conspicuous as to be rendered aggravating and the thesis is about as overdone as Eisenberg's acting. The camera feels like it has been waiting all day for a climactic shot and the film's deliberately difficult production history is laid bare in the indulgent cinematography.

Thematic complexity and philosophical subtext take a back seat to what amounts to as basically an action movie with action stars wrapped up in the veil of capekino. And much like Salome, what lies beneath is ultimately puerile, obscene and holding fascination only for adolescents.

Snyder is guilty of something far greater than simply making a bad movie. He is guilty for the crime of gestating his pretense and self-importance, forcing many others to labor over it in a misguided attempt to create art and daring to call the afterbirth a film. Perhaps instead of taking his cast and crew to greenscreen rooms in search of a better shot, the American counterfeit filmmaker should have taken his juvenile and crass sensibilities to the seedy San Fernando valley. There he could have at least made a profit of filming all the money shots he wanted.

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=8QxtIQ1F1ig

>Infinity War seems to be shaping up to be a similar dumpster fire for marvel

Literally no one but DC fans thinks this

u all still live at home

B-but the russian reviewers

Why do you people care so much after what happened with The Orville?