Now that we can all agree that BB is the most overrated show

what takes second?

The Sopranos.

Season 1 of True Detective.

Six Feet Under is most overrated show ever. It's just a soap opera with good production values.

Seinfeld.

Family guy

Game of Plebs

I enjoyed it

I fundamentally disagree.
Breaking Bad is overrated as fuck dont get me wrong. Its pretty good if a little (actually a lot) boring for long stretches fo time. Overall an ok show that sometimes saw greatness.
To be truly overrated the show has to be immensley popular and loved, while at the same time being objectively shit from day one and there is literally no other show that encapsulates that as much as Dr. Who.
Fuck that show

Futurama for me.

Friends.

seconding this, I thought it was ok when I first saw it 8+ years ago as a highschooler but looking back there were only a small handful of good jokes/episodes.

Used to be the walking dead but judging by the ratings the normies caught on.

If Heisenberg happened today, Sup Forums would shit on it for looking lame or whatever

The most overrated show is def Americas Funniest Home Videos. Just shitty YouTube garbage before YouTube.

I liked breaking bad, but my god did it shit the bed in the final season. It's like that season existed specifically to wrap up a series that already should have had a natural conclusion in place, and the biggest fuck you is Todd and Jack being the big bads, simply because every other more compelling villain in the series had been offed before a plan for the ending was made

Never seen the appeal. A handful worth of great episodes in a run that was overlong, then inexplicably brought back with no ideas left.

Nah its definitely GOT in #1 for now, if it gets forgotten in a few years then something else can take its place.

But Todd and Jack weren't "big bads", they were just basically the logical extension of hesenberg. They were never a serious villain but instead a side effect of what walt put in place. The only time the posed a threat to what Walt wanted was in ozymandius when walt lost control of the situation... Gus was the big bad antagonist because he was the character that was against walt, the skinhead gang was nothing more than the extension of Walt

I would say walking dead but how can you overrate zombie thriller flicks?

Sopranos

interesting idea, i agree they were the extension of walt.

I'd say in season 5 Walt himself is the "Big Bad", to himself and others, and ASAC Schrader was the 'big bad' ie Walt's arch enemy and polar opposite.

The Wire

fpbp

The Wire is fucking booooooooooring as shit and theres only maybe two interesting characters.

But I do give it credit for helping establish (whatever the name really is) the multi-season shows we have now with a long main story arc.

THIS

nah, that's game of thrones, and in the last season, the show become yass queen. maybe that fucking ice king will murder all and end the show.

Why, you dont want 60 hours of high school kiddy drama and therapy sessions in your Scorsese rip offs?

I'd say it's underrated to be honest
It really changed the landscape, and made tv a serious contestant of film

Should be obvious but
Rick and Morty

/capeshitgeneral/

The Wire.

The "big bad" was Walt.

Rank these in terms of overratedness:
GOT
BB
Friends
Westworld
The Simpsons

Epic!

westworld is decent fuck off

it was a good show though

eat shit and die in a hole.

>To be truly overrated the show has to be immensley popular and loved, while at the same time being objectively shit from day one and there is literally no other show that encapsulates that as much as Dr. Who.
>Fuck that show

Contrarianism: the thread.

this is the only true answer sadly

Breaking Bad, The Wire and The Sopranos are the three most overrated shows in the history of television.

i wish it didnt end.

Fuck you

this

Breaking Bad is basically a documentary about life in New Mexico and Albuquerque specifically.

I consider it to a several season long tourism advertisement.

If anything this series actually downplayed the drug problem in New Mexico.

Instead of shame, Albuquerque celebrates this show, with tours, honors, special BB Days.

It shines a spotlight on the filth that is New Mexico.

is this on bluray yet? whats the deal here?

why ppl watch a show about old hooks?

Game of Thrones and House of Cards said hi.

I haven't seen any of these shows: the post

Nigger confirmed.

i have wasted my already insignificant life watching pleb garbage: the post

This. Game of Thrones is the most overrated anything ever. For any flaw Sopranos or Breaking Bad had, they have phenomenal acting.

GoT is shit tier on every fucking level.

twin peaks

Most overrated show right now is Big Bang Theory and the Walking Dead, both started awesome but faded as time went by.

Prison Break the new season is pretty wack too.

later seasons of prison break are some of the worst shits ever

>High school kiddy drama

5 percent of the show tops, and it's never pointless, it always fleshes out the characters and their relations to their environment

>therapy sessions

They're a great commentary on countless phenomena of human life as well as a showcase of excellent acting

Run along now my brainlet child