Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lenubienne/with_replies)
medium.com/@katerilin/i-was-glad-to-read-your-response-for-many-reasons-4cf9ab8d8ac7)
twitter.com/imasurvivor4eva
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>score 50
>BTFO
KEKS

>"""""Critic""""" Score
Kek

>mixed rivews

americans everybody

hope it ends up at 59 on RT and just miss being declared as Fresh. would be very entertaining to see comic book fans lose their minds

This is pathetic even for DC. Stop kiddo.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF PAJEETS

Only a few more negative reviews to go till we're down at this level.

>A SECOND FRESH REVIEW!

>5/7 'positive' reviews point out major problems with the movie
Yeah OP, how will Marvelcucks ever recover?

>IGN 70

Disney cocksucking critics in a nutshell:
> MCU film: weak plot, weak villain = FRESH!
> DCEU film: weak plot, weak villain = Rotten.

Snyder has never made a movie that's pushed 60 on Metacritic.

Why do you people care about this stuff?? I can understand arguing about the movie. But critical reviews?

Welcome to Sup Forums. Now get the fuck out

THIS CANT BE HAPPENINGINANDFLASFSD

capeshitters are the most retarded faggots in the world, go back to r eddit or Sup Forumsmblr already

DC always wins, baby

It's 51 now, they added two positive reviews. This is gonna be a ride.

don't take this away from them, it's the only thing they have left.

how in the hell did BvS have a weak villain and plot?

it wasn't supposed to be like this

It's going to end up fresh. Fucking hell I don't know if I should laugh or cry

Too many of the reviewers don't want to give this movie a negative review because of Wonder Woman. That shitty piece of a movie became almost like a flag to SJWs. So they don't want to lose their cred in the movement.

You can see that even the bad reviews make a point to stress out how she's a wonderful actress full of bealty and charisma that is trying to carry the movie alone on her back.

>Shitty Liberal papers give the film positive reviews.

Wow it's almost as if they have an Agenda, Infowars review When?

I'm just dreading the number of bullshit Youtube reviewers and such that will prop this up.

>A seventh fresh review!

The absolute state of DCpajeets.

>53 now

Jeremy Jahns, Stuckmann and the Collider guys all liked it
Movie cannot be that bad

Did they get the negatives out first? Seems that way, at least on metacritic.

>review: Wonder Woman was great but gal couldn't save justice league

are we still pretending that Gal was a great actress and WW is an amazing film ? I thought we all moved passed that

Honestly, if Gal decided to run for officer she'd probably win. Shit is crazy, People treat her as if she was an super important UN ambassador.

I want something terrible about her life to leak so this bullshit can end.

There's 3x as many positives as negative. I did not see it going this way

yeah, but did HE like it?

>I want something terrible about her life to leak so this bullshit can end.

Some ass ravaged Marvel fan girl tried that a few hours ago

Depends on the final score, as usual.

What happened?

A MCU fangirl (from Jezebel of all things) had written that Gal raped her and published it on a free-for-all website. Shit was hilarious because it was there were scenes from the movie with Jon Hamm.

>"A better effort" - USA Today

MARVELSHITS REKT

too deep fop critics

To add: another landwhale on twitter (twitter.com/lenubienne/with_replies) said that she spoke personally to the victim of the rape. That led to revealing that the "victim" is this Jezebel contributor who has an account on the tumblr-like website (medium.com/@katerilin/i-was-glad-to-read-your-response-for-many-reasons-4cf9ab8d8ac7) who 90% tweets about how much she hates Gal.
They went as much as to fake that a (gay) makeup artist was the male rapist that Gal condoned, saying that he took down his personal page (he didn't).

And then the girl who was "raped" created a website and a twitter account. twitter.com/imasurvivor4eva

>there was clearly a longer, more d-r-a-w-n o-u-t version of this at some point

It's clear that some of these reviewers have never had the attention span to actually watch decent films. How do they get these jobs again?

8.5 on IMDB

Yeah, God forbid someone actually tries to act like an adult here.

Happens for any capeshit flicks. The autistic manchild fans spam 10/10s. IMDB is awful.

Oh because it's positive it doesn't count.

Paid shills liked it? Well I'm sold. It has to be VERY COOL.

>women try to use the I WUZ RAPED card
>against another woman

Surely they have to know?

That one's just asking for a lawsuit from both Gal and the guy.

>i-it's not ZERO
>Sup Forums B-BTFO!!!

No it doesn't count because the site is a fucking joke, and the movie hasn't EVEN BEEN RELEASED YET
There's thousands of 10/10 reviews on there, from DC fans who Haven't even fucking watched it

So how long until RT shows reviews on their main site?

Kek it was 8.6 yesterday, faggots drop 10s even before the movie is out.

>50
>a good score
????????????????

Guys, I am hoping this movie gets bad reviews cos if it does good you know what that means don't you? We will never again get a movie like BvS and instead everything will be filled with comedy and be under 2 hours

Seeing as RT takes the yellow scores as rotten (I don't agree with it but it happens) that leaves this movie at...

>30%
>30%
>30%

HAHAHAHAA

>more people write reviews
>The score becomes a better representation of pretentious media entertainment pundit's values
Not a shocker.

Thor 3 started with around 7 I think, then went up to over 8. Because dc fanboys spammed 1s before it was even out.

>mixed rivews

Well it seems like JL will rate higher than BvS at least...