youtube.com/watch?v=DaH2m5XZ4gM
youtu.be/Od_hmJp76mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying I give a shit about DC
I was in this for Snyder. Its time everyone jumped from the sinking ship

As a batman fan, I dont defend this movie and neither should you

This board is disney shill central
In time, they will join us in the sun.

nigger MOS and BvS got annihilated critically too and still got talked about for years
DC fanboys will survive

Wheres the green fuckin alien?

There's nothing DChads can't handle.

Thor rangarok could lose a rotten tomato point and marvel fans would lose their minds.

agree with this, however the usual critics I bother to listen to seem to say its a mess thanks to the disjointed original film and reshoots.
BvS was a great film desu, i'll just stick with that.

Better keep that prayer circle going DChumps

> you cant save the world alone
> 33%

no one fucks with the jesus.

Its OP

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martian_Manhunter
Overpowered

I honestly can't see how anyone that might like MoS and BvS can defend this movie.

>MoS gets mediocre reviews and gets shit on here all the time
>BvS gets bad reviews and shit on all the time

It's not like the people here or out there gave it a chance to begin with. The sheer amount of anti-DC threads just shows you the bias that people out there have against these movies. They give JL the same criticism literally every new MCU movie should be given, yet people all of a sudden hate it when DC does it. There's no winning for JL and it was determined the moment MoS cane out. Can't satisfy these people no matter what you do

I'll go see it today and make up my own opinion though. If it's better than BvS like many say, I'll like it

Casual here

I couldn't tell you the fucking premise of this movie if you asked me, apart from an obvious Cash in and Forced Diversity, the film fails on the basics of cinema

PROPHECY, BIG BAD GUY COME, HELP, WE BE TEAM NOW, FIGHT BAD ALIENS, OUR FRIEND BACK FROM DEAD, BIG BAD SHOW, OPEN PORTAL IN SKY, WE TEAM REMEMBER?, WORK TOGETHER, POOCHIE WENT BACK TO HIS HOME PLANET, THIS LEAGUE, SUPES FARTS INTO THE DISTANCE

8.5 on IMDB, nothing to stay strong about.

Oh look, it's the massive SJW that wont stfu on twitter about Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaH2m5XZ4gM

>imdb

>People fear what they don't understand

That high definition poster really doesn't do the Flash suit any favors

>metacritic
>rotten tomatoes

IT DOESNT COUNT UNLESS I SAY IT COUNTS!

with Snyder's daughter, amiright?

OH NONONONONO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Unfunny joke aside I'd hope most people on this board would kill themselves yeah. Cunny posters, FOR YOU posters, JUST posters, shitposters in general.

You daft cunt there was a time when you couldn't get away from BvS threads. It's part of the reason why kino is still a meme. Stop crying over a fucking corporate toy commercial.

I'm more of a Snyder fan myself. When the socially castrated girlie man reshoots, 54% of Snyder kino, I'm done.

Let it go bro, there's nothing to fight for
youtu.be/Od_hmJp76mY

>hating on Trump makes you an SJW

ITT: chinks and spics

Fuck you user. I'm reading half a dozen DC comics today, but jesus fuck thanks to you snyder cocksuckers ever Sup Forums thread for the next year is going to involve pajeet.

Listen, I'm a die hard DC fan (fuck Marvel) and even I can admit when we lost.

Don't need to see the movie. We all know it's shit. Whatever.

Just let me know where you want me. I'm ready to suck dick. All us DC fans are. Just cum in our stupid faces. You guys won.

About time one of you deluded DCucks opened your eyes and told the truth. Now who's going to join him? Who's going to join him in the sun?!

Low blow, man. Even degenerates like myself have standards.

MoS is pure kino fuck off

Yeah, come join us in the SUPERIOR capeshit cinematic universe.

Was that poster made by some 10th grade Indian student? That's so fucking bad.

shut the fuck up you deluded marvel shill, maybe you can take a load to the face because that's what you marvel fans want

kys my man, stop replying to your own posts

looks like DCPajeets are going overtime tonight.

>Justice League on par with MOS on the tomatometer

Literal kino incoming

Snyder's firstborn

is this a joke, it's not funny