Unsounded

>yfw illganyag speaks through bastion purely because he made her perfect husbando

>Down there, birdwoman, geez. Is it Lady Ilganyag or Lady Macbeth?

>Readers, I hate to do this, but I must head out of town to distant Seattle tomorrow and I won't have access to my work computer. I don't love the timing but updates will be going on hiatus until March 10. I'll come back that Friday with a two page update, at least, and the end of this scene. Hang tight until then, and thanks for your patience!

if that squish weren't in the way, Lady I in the first panel would make a great reaction image.

Ssael yeah, more Aldish eloquence !

What's with all the bird tits?

I think Duane was tempted there for a minute. Wantin' that sweet bird cloaca.

>Bastion was guided to create an intact soul so that she could have a boyfriend
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

The third panel, last sentence feels off. I think punctuation is missing.

Nah, I think it's Tittybird who wants Duane's hot cucumber dick.

Maybe you're like me. I practically itch to toss commas into wordy sentences. It's my weakness. Just /feels/ right. But ... isn't always necessarily needed.

I had an instructor call me a 'comma sprinkler'.

Yeah, I do believe that Duane's noble sentiments are getting Ilganyag all hot and bothered.

Kinda wished she would have finished the scene with 3 pages today instead of having the hiatus between them

Still wouldn't work well. This scene segues directly into another scene, so there'd be a weird break in the narrative either way. This trip just has unfortunate timing. Sorry, man.

If you were truly sorry you would cut me in on the patreon cash

So how shitty have the Black Tongues gotten if even Ilganyag doesn't like them any more?

I wonder if she disapproves of what Delicieu did.

Have a nice trip.

I don't think that's exactly correct.

But I'm sure when she got close he remembered some things.

Whats that in the Llemuel's hand?
Also, his left hand looks a bit like a right one because of the weird thumb angle.

The Ocarina of Time.

>Whats that in the Llemuel's hand?
He's just having a smoke. Cutting out black tongues is hard work. Sometimes you need a brake.
Llemuel confirmed villain by Hollywood law, only bad guys smoke

Like everything else in the setting they gor corrupted with greed and lust for power
>Hey, tittybird, can I use your divine knowledge to help people
>creates weapons and uses magic to try and get rich
>why wont she speak to us?!

Now that I think of it, has Bastion ever been shown talking to Ilganyag or was he just dropping her name to manipulate Rahm, along with some sort of mind control spell on that collar?

Titty-bird wants the dick.

From what I understand she doesn't talk to him she speaks through him.

Kek, reminds me of the fallen angels in Noah.

Okay, I'll trust you expertise.

I had to look at this a few times before I got it as well. Wonder if it would have been easier to understand in the patreon version

I forgot duanes junk has rotten off.
Sucks bro.

Who needs real junk when you can have magic junk.

All this talk of daughterus in heaven makes me thinks she was experimented on too.

Imagine how much it would emotionally destroy Duane if he found out his daughter suffered the same fate that he did.

It's totally gonna happen.

I don't know what I'd even do if this happens. Ashley wouldn't do that to us, right?

Don't even say some dank shit like that

She wants the devout

>Illganyag macking on Duane until her ex-Boyfriend literally pulls himself together
Trust no bitch

I kinda feel the same way, but I wouldn't know where to put it.

STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER
BAD TOUCH
I NEED AN ADULT

Ask Ashley for a reaction image with the squish removed, maybe?

Wait, I can't see Lady Ilganyag's birdtits in the last panel.

I think they might actually be talking about how the period after fatal. I had that same problem myself.

The panel actually reads:
>The diagnosis was fatal. But cold in this winding sheet I still sweat with fever.
It looks like, though:
>The diagnosis was fatal but cold in this winding sheet I still sweat with fever.

There does sort of seem like a comma could fit in between "sheet" and "I." An artifact of poetic rhythm being rendered in standard dialog format.

It's because her red tits ARE her bird tits. She's just vomited out her lady parts, leaving most of her bird body an empty sack.

Ah, I had completely forgotten about her birdtits becoming floppy fleshy socks when her humanoid form emerges.

This still bothers me less than people who use commas and ellipses....fucking everywhere.

I mean... Duane was chosen because he was a innate and tacit caster, I believe. Mikaila is the same there.

How would Duane react if this ended up actually happening?

Toma will survive the comic r-right guys?

I hope so!

i didn't catch on to how similar she looks to the Efheby 'til now. guess she really is a senet beast

The efheby look more like vliegeng, to me.

I'll give you a hint: all characters in this picture will have a happy ending.

Happy=/=alive though.

Duane will clearly die at the end.

I don't believe you

I've never seen a story with a zombie/ghost/vampire/whatever where they're allowed to keep going at the end.

Shit, will Quigley even LIVE to the end before old age gets him?

He died at the beginning. There is nowere to go for him but up.
Toma will fight and bleed but will become a general or an emperor in the end.

Is "Into the walls of the khert" up or down?

Duane is going to fulfill the Ssaelit prophecies.

He's going to wrest control of the khert. He's going to make what he believe's already happens, happen.

It does have non-linear time....

Isn't that a little too cut and dry for cope's style, though?

It's simplistic but my god I'd love it all the same.

Same man. Ideal. At least for Duane's fate.

>Not realizing Lemuel probably vapes.

>
>>Not realizing Lemuel probably vapes.
Or weed. Kasslyne weed. Dude's gotta take the edge off.

I expect Quigly's ending to be bittersweet at best

>Anonymous asked: I would just like a yes or no answer to this: Are Duane and Lady Ilganyag dating each other and are they making out constantly off screen? By any rational standard they are BF and GF, even Settte thinks so.. Duane even admitted to making out with Ilganyag to Sette. Can we just say that Lady Ilganyag and Duane are dating please?

>No!
>This would be the second time Duane’s shoved her off him, and he was very quick to stay away from the Nevergreen’s ladies as well. Duane is faithful to Leysa Adelier, and astounded this has become an issue because he is a disgusting skeleton with some moldy jerky stuck-on why are all these females throwing themselves at him ssael pls
:3

Cute!

Don't bone the bones.

Ssaelism is honestly one of the most interesting takes on a fictional religion that I've seen. It's extremely arrogant and almost intentionally provocative towards other belief systems, and yet it has an undeniable and slightly tragic nobility to it. It's a little like extremely orthodox stoicism with a more deific bent to it.

It's simultaneously idealistic and cruel. No forgiveness, because any fault is your own, and you've gotta bootstraps yourself.

Burn it all. This flawed world, that drags man down into his own darkest reflection, shall persist not a moment longer than this fury.

>Duane is faithful to Leysa Adelier,
Ashley is just trying to make me cry with that.

It's got a very old-fashioned Christianity vibe to it. That arrogance definitely comes from Christianity, along with the monotheism and man-becoming-God. I think.

It doesn't seem particularly old-fashioned christian to me, as christianity requires like... humility, and considering yourself lesser to God.

>I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me

Yep. Precisely.

If anything, Ssaelit are like mormons.

How about Ssealism is Christianity if Jesus was Makoto Shishio?

>faithful to Leysa Adelier

Man, fuck. Thinking about it, even if she isn't dead, he really can't go back. I mean holy shit. If your long-dead husband got turned into a zombie and came knocking, what would your reaction be? Especially if you were Ssaelit?

I also wonder if remarriage is common in Alderode.

I don't see it, Ssaelism is specifically about putting man before any gods, while all Abrahamic faiths rely on humility and subservience to the Lord, basically.

Long ago Ashley said that a widow is expected to remarry after an appropriate amount of mourning. I think I'll ask Ashley on Tumblr to make sure

You're right, I think it was said at some point that Lemuel probably ended up marrying her.

She got chimer'd by a state wright with a riding dog to create more intelligent mounts

When will sette pick up a robot arm and wear a red cloak? She's on a quest to restore Duane to life

Wouldn't that be Lemuel's job?

Llemuel's job is to bring the pain.