And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

topkek

that app has to be faulty...no way some algorithm can "remove" makeup realistically!

STILL WOULD DESU SENPAI

Makeup is pretty formulaic. Just needs to detect abnormally dark eyelashes/brows, abnormally bright lips, highlights on cheekbones ets.

Goddamn why did she have to be such a butterface? Her tits rival Prime Jennifer Connelly

You can tell it's a faulty app because her lipstick wasn't fully removed. Nobody has red lips like that naturally.

Fun fact: Daddario is truly more beautiful without make-up.

Roasties....please...you’re embarrassing yourselves.

>without make-up

pic unrelated obviously

ugly virgin NEET detected

Look that you and OP (if not samefag) are the only roasties in the thread.

Fun fact: you have been deceived by the roastie if you think this is a "natural" look

>Makeup is pretty formulaic
retard detected lolz

99 INSIGHT

I like no-make up/light one. You're the only one deceived (but more like you're simply a butthurt roastie)

she would look cute here if she wasn't sitting on the fucking countertop like a moron.

she also uses mother's soap which means both her hands and dishes are dirty.

bullshit no soap soap they sell to stupid hippies and organic soyboys.

that's "no makeup makeup". Yes, this exists.

the only chance you have to see a woman without makeup is in the shower user, even here she'll have full foundation, eye liner and lipstick on.

She's a bit autistic.

>without smiling
ftfy

Stop pushing this dusgusting elf demon. His face is disgusting and her eyes are frigthening.

Faggot.

her smile is a little freaky, but she's hot as hell.

>Yes, this exists

And I love it.

Damn she's so pretty lads ;_;

I think that she is the type of woman that americans like. White as an elf, blue eyes and big tits.

That's the type of woman most people like.

I mean she already looks creepy af with makeup, like some kinda weird clown.

Nope, I like women like that too, but this in particular is not cute for me, she has an strange face, I don't like it. and I don't like cow tits either. In this type of women I like Jennifer Conelly more, for example. But overall I prefer women with great ass and not so big tits, and cute face.

This is some Inland Empire shit.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Dave, and I L Y N C H E D every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, non-exis-tents who spend every second of their day listening to stupid ass static. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Sheryl.
Don’t be a doppleganger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I straight up raped Kyle, and gave BOB aids. What actors do you rape, other than “your waifus”? My films also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my muse
PS Don't read mark's book