i've never even heard of this one. it looks like it's probably the second best

It's called "Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get A Clue."

youtube.com/watch?v=NWkVgHzr6tA

>worst
>not MI
2 words: Love Triangle

Judging by the dead, soulless eyes on everyone but Daphne, I would say yes

still the one that looked like family guy

It was honestly really fucking funny. Not even nostalgia, I saw a few episodes a couple years back.

>Everyone loved that johnny bravo crossover, let's actually draw it in van partible's style!

Looks like it tried cashing in on early 90's garage skater culture a full fifteen years too late. Holy shit.

>not liking based Daphne
i bet you're a gay too

I didn't mind it. I like that it had some actually plot going on and those pseudo Nazi

That one turned out surprisingly decent

But after we got Mystery Incorporated which is usually called the Best Scooby Doo and is tied on IMDB with Where are You at 7.9 stars for best Scooby Doo Show

He thinks Mystery Inc was bad. Point at him and laugh.

sorry that Be Cool Scooby Doo isn't a edgy snore-fest

>Idiots discussing "best" and "worst" Scooby-Doo

Be Cool is great too, but for different reasons. Mystery Inc is objectively the best Scooby Doo reincarnation yet. If you think otherwise, you should try to stop being a faggot and then watch it again.

I like the version of the Scooby Gang that was a live action horror movie, and Velma was dragged off and butchered by the killer when she was trying to tell Daphne she always wanted to munch her ginger carpet.

I can't remember the movie's name, but the entire fucking cast were dressed up and acted like these kids. Right down to Fred's ascot, and Daphne's lilac silk panties. Daphne stripped and danced on a boat.

>tries to super LORE and 2edgy4U
>adds stupid shit like Nazi robots, and the Love Triangle

nigga

I tried watching it and couldn't get even half way because it was so far up its own ass with trying to take an episodic joke series and make it into a serious continuous plot.
The kiss crossover movie was better.

What would have been the worst if it wasn't for Vincent Van Fucking Ghoul

Design's aside it's alright every now and then.
Daphne as an idiot is pretty funny.

Yes, it was the Sonic 06 of Scooby-Doo, i remember watching it and thinking how pants on head retarded the concept was, to this day i still think it wasn't even supposed to be a scooby-doo show originally but they added them later like some weird Star Fox Adventures effect

> scott menville voicing shaggy
yes, it was the worst

I don't know why this is the picture people always use for bringing up this show. Shaggy and Scooby are the only main characters, the rest of the gang only make a few appearances they aren't in the majority of the show

I actually liked this

Any excuse to post Velma on this board, even that one

He's probably a woman or something. They don't get cartoons and want to make them like their soaps.

kek

What is Saturday Morning Mysteries?

The worst version was easily the hipster one where Shaggy had gauges and sleeve tattoos and Scooby spoke with emojis.

would you recommend that? It seems to have low ratings online, but most of what I read say it got a positive reception in its premiere

Why does this art style work for Daphne, but no-one else?

eh no it has its moments. This one had no moments.

Such as? It's so repulsive on the conceptual level I can't imagine it redeemed itself.

It wasn't great but the theme song is hilarious

>nazi robots
>stupid

The dialogue mostly, last issue was bad though. The Scrappy scene was pretty good when he got to the Pet Store. Velma's backstory is shit though.

>LOLSORANDUMB nazi robots, LOLWUT
>not stupid

>Lasted longer than Be Cool
>Robin voiced Shaggy instead of Shaggy voicing robin
>CN has yet to air it despite being the humor they want now.

It looks like a cosplayer pretending to be Velma. Still cute though. And probably one of the few lower-maintenance non-killjoy versions of the character.

what the fuck

>someone else that likes both BCSD and MI

this guy knows whats up.

One of the rare occasions when Red Herring was behind this.

It had best Fred.

I dunno, looks better than pic related.

>had

Shame it got cancelled so quickly. Shit animation, but it was actually pretty funny.

That's not pic related.

I don't understand the point of some of these HB comics.

I hear the Flinstones comic is good, and Future Quest doesn't look bad, but the others not so much.

>Something ain't motherfuckin' right here
This looks like a job for conspiracy theory fanfiction! Yes, there, I did that, good for you.

>implying HB comics just above that post
[pained guffawing into the distance]

Future Quest is kind of bland. The art is nice, but once I realized I didn't actually care about these characters for who they were but merely what AS had done with them, I dropped it.

That's not best Fred. It's best Daphne though.

It just seemed better in comparison.

retard

>that theme song

Did they rip-off the chorus of this Offspring song?

youtube.com/watch?v=eFvtLhxmx9U

You can barely even call it "Scooby Doo", really.

Nah, man. The casting director must have wanted to make a trashy, low budget Friday the 13th, but with the Scooby Gang. It's funny because Daphne was the only survivor. I think the movie came out in the 1980s.

>Was this the worst version?
oh, without a doubt.

Looking it up apparently these designs were based on the live action movies that had come out previously.
Thought it seems to have some continuity from some of the, What's new Scooby-Doo movies

It's clearly a parody if anything

I liked it. It's one of the few scooby-doo series with overarching plot. Plus seeing Shaggy and Scooby solve some mystery's on their own was neat. Plus "not" Nazi's and a Bane Parody