Logan stinger released

youtube.com/watch?v=z4FhEd7iX5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNYQlGxrkYg
youtube.com/watch?v=6fO1sY_Dg-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That wasn't Reynold's voice, was it?

I call shenanigans

There's no way that's real. That's not even Reynolds.

I wouldn't put them past it to put Deadpool in a Thor movie just to shit on Thor fans more.

But there's no way that's real because there was literally no reaction. People in early screenings like this can literally not stop whooping and cheering at the littlest things.

That's funny because I heard on the radio yesterday that the director was adamant about there being no post credit scene.

I wish the people who make these fake stingers would come out after the fact. I'm interested in how they do it.

Pretty clever, but bullshit.

Fake. There was no reaction from the crowd.

Yeah bullshit.

>Own personal theater
>Buy Deadpool cosplay suit and Mjolnir prop
>Attempt Ryan Reynolds impression, throw in some after-effects
>Run footage in said home theater
>Record on cell phone at a bad angle to make it look legit

It's fake, but an impressive bit of trickery.
Also
>Implying Marvel and Fox reaching an agreement like this wouldn't leak weeks/months in advance
>Implying they'd announce a deal this big in the end-credits stinger of an R-rated movie

Also, just having Deadpool sitting there when you come back from black is really anti-climatic.

You know what was a phenomenal fake teaser?
youtube.com/watch?v=fNYQlGxrkYg

Also I cant see FOX making any sort of deal with Disney for that matter, especially after how well Deadpool performed. Fantastic Four maybe, but unlikely

>>Spider-Man let into the MCU after fans complaining so much.
>>Now they all want Deadpool in the MCU.

>Spider-Man let into the MCU after fans complaining so much.

That's not what happened at all. Marvel was willing to suck Sony's dick because it's fucking Spider-Man. Even during the month that the first Avengers movie came out, Spider-Man out shined any of the characters in the movie in merch and toys. Because he's fucking Spider-Man.

Why do people like Spider-Man so much anyway? I've always found him lame.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fO1sY_Dg-M

Why does Thor hate Deadpool?

I don't quite understand what this image is trying to convey.

The blue-screen is a little iffy, but fuck me the shot composition is perfect.
I'd have shit my pants if Spidey got that kinda reveal out of nowhere.

He's like comic baby's first self-insert.

Unless I'm mistaken, he's talking down to you for answering his question.

And if I were to ask you which books of his you actually read?

Ah good to know. Now can go to bed knowing no conversations worth while will happen while I'm asleep. Good night everybody.

Honestly, I was hoping Deadpool showed up in Apocalypse's stinger.
>Show Weapon X guys cleaning up after Wolverine escaped Alkali Lake
>"He's a valuable asset and we can't risk letting him regain his free will. That's why we called you."
>"Oh really? You sure I'm not here because of my 300-million domestic box office?"
>"Wilson, can you get him back or not?"
>"Oh you don't have to worry about me. After all... I'm the best there is at what I do!"
>Winks at camera, smash to black

But instead we just got "nameless businessman who works for Mr. Sinister puts vial in briefcase".

First and foremost, he's fucking cool looking. That's what drew me to him as a kid. No other superhero gets around like he does, his costume is 10/10, and he's got the whole "endearing smart-ass" thing going on.
When I was a kid, I didn't care for Batman because he was too dry, but I loved Spider-Man because he was funny.

But as I got older, I appreciate Spider-Man because his struggle is all about life's foibles. He's late to class, he can't pay the bills, he doesn't always get the girl; he's a fantastical character, but the shit that preoccupies him is way down-to-earth.

To compare him to Batman again (though I've come to appreciate Batman for my own reasons), Peter Parker is not a billionaire with a tragic backstory. He's a lower-middle class kid who fucked up and has been paying for it ever since.

I guess what I'm getting at is, he's relatable when the mask is off and fucking neat when the mask is on. Which, surprise, is a good combo when you're looking to garner popularity.

>Yfw he calls himself Massacre

1. Nerd
2. Walks to work
3. Gets all the bitches
4. Pulls off red
5. Swinging is fun and shit
6. All rounder powers and abilities let him seamlessly play ball with just about anyone
7. Quips
8. Quips
9. Quips
10. Did I mention quips?

>spoiling the ending

goddamnit

>Logan will not return
was that REALLY necessary?

>going through all that work just to create something fake

Why?

Couldn't have put it better. Peter Parker is super complex and multidimensional. Great character.

I know that, I was just stating the tediousness of how people will now want Deadpool in like Spider-Man.
Personally, I want Venom and Black Cat in the MCU, but I'm really annoyed at how people are creaming themselves over Spidey in the MCU.

Why wouldn't Thor hate Deadpool?

Thing is, how can we have Deadpool in a film that takes place in the 80's when his origins are clearly in the present day?

everyone hates deadpool

You guys are dumb, the ending of Thor 3 is him losing Mjonir, look at the infinity war concept art. he gets an axe. Why would it show up for deadpool. This is just a fanmade thing.