Just watched this again and it was pretty good. Will the live action movie be atleast as good as this?

Just watched this again and it was pretty good. Will the live action movie be atleast as good as this?

No because there's no Green Lantern to get shit on every 30 seconds

Green Lantern and Batman have some good dialogue but overall pretty mediocre film in the DCAU library.

I fell asleep before the final battle.

This movie was trash. Superman is an asshole, Batgod wankery everywhere, Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel are annoying, and Cyborg is as dull as a rock. Barry was okay but didn't do anything. Darkseid was a fucking embarrassment.

>Batgod wankery everywhere
Pretty much the story of the Nu52 in a nutshell.

That said, it did give us the best Batman run in history, surpassing even Morrison.

I've been shitting on you DC fans all day, but I have an honest question...

Why did they swap Martian Manhunter out with Cyborg in all these latest iterations of the JL?

Short answer is Geoff johns, who headed up the New 52 Justice League comic reboot loves Green Lantern Hal Jordan, he's his precious baby, his self-insert and when they were debating the new 52 Justice League lineup the execs must have been like "whoa we've got too many white people on the team, where's the diversity?" and Geoff anticipating them wanting to put John Stewart on the team decided to kick Manhunter off the roster in favor of Cyborg, so that the REAL Green Lantern would be there.

Besides, can't have TWO aliens on the team, that'd be weird.

This an awful movie. This and the ones that followed pretty much killed the animation department. These shit movies sold so bad that now the department have no budget to work with.

Seriously, fuck this movie. We used to have cool animated movies before and this shit ruined it all.

the first Superman/Batman fight is pretty great though

It's terrible. You had Superman acting like a major show-off cunt. It was shit in the comic arc and double shit in the animated movie that somehow managed to make Superman act even more of a cunt.

The Teen Titans cartoon.

Thank you kind DC fan.

I knew it had to be more than "we need a black guy" cause they easily had a Green Lantern solution. It all makes sense now.

For what it's worth, I never liked Martian Manhunter. Felt his powers were too on par with Superman.

But somehow, I dislike Cyborg even worse. Even his name is one dimensional. If you're gonna upgrade a Teen Titan, go with Starfire or Raven (fuck Wonder Woman).

Hawkgirl is underrated.

They could have easily gone with Vixen. BOOM! You get a black character AND another female character on the team in one single move.

But nope, Johns placed Cyborg on the team forever fucking with the Titans and the Justice League. He did nothing of worth with the character during his shitty, shitty run. The character was just there to act as the team's magical bus and Batman's tech boy.

It was one of the few times they showed what would really happen if Batman just stumbled into a Superman that was gunning for his ass without almighty prep time, sue me.

Uh... yeah, ya think? Honestly didn't like her till she showed herself, but GOD DAMN!!!!

She's a red head, so my money's on DC making her a black girl in the films :(

having never seen the previous arcs, I bought into the new 52 hype and read that arc and saw the movie.
I thought it was decent, was there way better arcs before?

>Too late

>She's a red head, so my money's on DC making her a black girl in the films :(
don't worry about that user they're never going to put her or Hawkman in the movies

shes black in flash tv show i think.

There are better ways to do that, though. You don't have to make Superman look like an arrogant and standoff murderish asshole. He literally tries to murder Hal Jordan and Batman in the comic.

YES! Go read a book called JLA.