youtube.com/watch?v=WaSlJdsZT1I
youtube.com/watch?v=S0-coASIjkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yUPCb8Uu_0w
youtube.com/watch?v=KNW7FJwWq9M
youtube.com/watch?v=BvcIHzB6_HI
youtu.be/gHCDN7Gr3KU
youtube.com/watch?v=C7ZFeViTl4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I unironically have this album on my phone.
Probably listen to it once every month or two.

WE GOT A GORILLA FOR SALE MAGILLA GORILLA FOR SALE

2smoov.

Modern CN would never invest the time, effort, or money into something like these...
youtube.com/watch?v=JvQY6tLMdL0

WHAT DOES SCOOBY DOO THAT WE NEGLECT?

>These no longer air on Boomerang

youtube.com/watch?v=H93T98bYQMg

youtube.com/watch?v=WaSlJdsZT1I

SO WHAT WHO CARES

>mfw I saw these so many times that they were second nature to me
>mfw they're gone, and these videos are the last remnants of a golden era

G E T A R E A L J O B

WE BE PUTTIN ALL OUR FOES IN CHECK.

HOL UP

THIS SONG IS ACUTALLY GOOD THO

youtube.com/watch?v=JvQY6tLMdL0

BUT ME AND MY FRIENDS GET NO RESPECT

Will there ever be a time when any of the current cartoon channels do stuff like this again?

All it takes is one executive with some decent pull with the studio to enter a new golden age.

when did it all become so soul less. I honestly blame reality tv for the downfall of television in general.

Executive that understands best thing to do is let the animation department run itself and as long as output is okay, DON'T MEDDLE.

youtube.com/watch?v=S0-coASIjkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=yUPCb8Uu_0w

I want Shelly to take me with a strap-on, so fiercely that there is no music, just thumps and crashes of her nailing me.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNW7FJwWq9M

The Band is called Pain. They were great, but have long since retired the band.

I have three or four of their albums on my iPod thanks to a friend.

Didn't Disney back in the day do something similar? I could swear I remember a Donald duck cartoon set to dead mans party.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvcIHzB6_HI

I know that nostalgia is a deceptive thing. And some of the more recent cartoons on CN are some of my favorites ever.

But...fuck man, this Era was so fucking awesomely fringe. Am I so naive for looking back on it that fondly?

1992-1996: Early age of CN, mostly Hanna-barbera reruns
1997-2003: Golden age of cn, Cartoon Cartoons, Adult Swim, and Toonami prime
2004-2006: Silver age, the CN City years
2007-2009: Dark age, CN Real and death of Toonami
2010-2013: Second silver age, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, Symbiotic titan, Generator rex, etc. give CN a shot in the arm
2014-2017: With the endless TTGO reruns, Nu-PPG, and the remaining good shows being on the chopping block, it feels like we're now in something of a bronze age

ATHF happened, they literally killed the entire network. Without that show everything would still be hunky dory.

2010-2013 isn't a new silver age, that's pushing it way too far.

That might be bronze and the modern era is a participation medal.

But by 2005-2006ish, CN had retired the Cartoon Cartoons and a slew of mediocre replacement shows like Camp Lazlo, Squirrel Boy, and My Gym Partner's a Monkey had already taken taken the place. And that was before the bomb scare, which was in 07.

Really, the Bomb scare was just pulling the plug on an ill, past-his-prime patient - since after that it got even worse with CN Real appearing and Toonami getting soccerball-faced TOM as its mascot - rather than pulling the plug on a patient in his prime.

I
DONT
NEED
TO

WALK AROUND IN CIRCLES
WALK AROUND IN CIRCLES
WALK AROUND IN CIRCLES
WALK AROUND IN

You know I wouldn't have minded CNreal one bit if it was done like that. That campy cartoony style that the Aquabats Supershow thrived on. How dense was Snyder that he fucked up something his own network mastered years before he even thought up the idea to have live action?

>Who's gonna talk like Curly, since Curly isn't here?

Up An Atom Atooooooom Ant!!!

youtu.be/gHCDN7Gr3KU

I've got it on spotify.

07-09 wasn't bad.
We had Lazlo, Gym Partners a Monkey, Chowder, and Misadventures of Flapjack. You call it dark times because you let hate for CN Real shadow your ability to like anything else on the network

Goddamn I have that song on my phone, and on the YouTube video for that song the drummer commented that he didn't think many people would still remember the song.

>mfw

IM NOT COMING IN ANYMORE!

Bump

Blame the internet. Pretty much every medium outside of gaming is in freefall right now because no one knows how to react to the surge of the internet. Anime streaming subscription sites and the rise in premium television are helping, but only a little, to negate this.

IM ROLLIN IM ROLLIN IM ROLLIN IM ROLLIN
EM
EM
EM
EM

Hey norm It was a throw with a broken arm

youtube.com/watch?v=C7ZFeViTl4g