"Movie-goers love Mad Mel Gibson again"

>Mel Gibson was caught on an infamous recording lashing into a police officer with anti-Semitic rants while being arrested for a DUI, and he was caught on another infamous recording for confessing to beating his then-girlfriend.

>But it's a new era apparently - at least where Gibson is concerned.

>While much of America is focused these days on the "toxic masculinity" that has nurtured such alleged sexual predators as Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K., and even President Donald Trump, the major Hollywood studio film of Gibson, who probably helped define the idea of "toxic masculinity" with his hate-filled rants, was a box-office hit over the weekend.

>The US has forgiven Mel Gibson apparently.

>Daddy's Home 2, a holiday-themed PG-13 sequel to the 2015 male-buddy original starring Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg, brought in a better than expected US$30 million (NZ$44m), the Hollywood Reporter said.

stuff.co.nz/entertainment/film/98902578/daddys-home-2-moviegoers-love-mad-mel-gibson-again

Mel Gibson is a God! A GOD!!

movie goers always loved based mel, regardless of how the jews want to frame it

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HATE HIM

ONE OF THE BEST ACTORS AND DIRECTORS EVER! HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE HIM?

should i watch hacksaw ridge

>Effeminate bitchmade alcoholic who throws tantrums, plays pretend and makes bad movies for a living
>a god

Let me guess, you're a 0IQ neo-Nazi shilling off your containment board?

Kikes completely shoa'd

>Implying Passion of the Christ and Apocalypto aren't kino
Look at this pleb

How red is your face from the cognitive dissonance when you spam these posts knowing the media is the one giving Gibson work? I imagine you must have spent literally thousands of hours alone crying about him being """blacklisted""""

>it's another "getting drunk and chatting shit about the jews is the equivalent of decades-long serial rape" article

Passion is a 1/10 movie, possibly the worst big budget movie I've ever seen. Apocalypto is decent, good for one watch. Gibson is pretty terrible overall, completely talentless with strikingly low intelligence.

>hating on Mel "Mad Max" Gibson

t. salty jew

fucking kek had to look back a second time before i saw it

Equivalent how? You mean in Nazi SJW victim complex mentally ill comparisons on the Internet where you desperately pretend Mel Gibson was blacklisted by Hollywood permanently?

The bit where it tries its hardest to tie in Mel with Weinstein, Spacey, CK and Trump

>tfw you literally can not be stopped

satan wills it

Yes. watch it. and finish it, there's a big payoff.

>While much of America is focused these days on the "toxic masculinity" that has nurtured such alleged sexual predators as Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K., and even President Donald Trump
>Kevin Spacey
>Toxic masculinity

Is this the patented "I'm a mental bastard" look?

Can't be quelled

No one stopped loving Mel. It was Hollywood keeping him out in the cold.

It's hell being Mel

its the "I'm Mad Max forever, and there's fuck all you cunts can do about it" look

it's unfathomably terrible

No, Mel Gibson hasn't made a single good movie

what if I love mel, but hate his movies?

he'll just fuck up again because he's too retarded/famous to keep his brainlet ideas to himself

If he's a retarded brainlet, what are you?

Christianity isn't real

No reason for you to be mad

>movie-goers
Lol wat.

>The US has forgiven
Lol wat.

Do you think Mel "Mad Mel" Gibson would have your back in a bar fight?

Not like the based Jews give a shit or consider this a loss, it's just more money for them.

>dodges oven-dodgers
>calls Wynona Ryder an Oven Dodger

money is only one, fairly weak form of power

Am I the sort of harelipped fuck-up who's always bleating "based mel /ourguy/"? He'd be more likely to murder me himself. And get away with it.

yes

s'good

>Forgiven
Mel is /ourguy/, hasn't he been working for years? He's just been directing.

>he'll just fuck up again because he's too retarded/famous to keep his brainlet ideas to himself

I don't think it's so much about being a brainlet as it's about strange and very deeply embedded inner torment. His crazy old dad's getting up for 100 and won't last much longer; I'd certainly expect another weird display from Mel when he does snuff it.

now post the webm where the dude picks up a corpse and fires a big ass machine gun one handed killing hundreds of japs like some fucking rambo flick

Jews also have intellectual and tangible physical manpower so I'm not sure where you're going with this. You can pretend that there's something to overthrow all day long but in the end you can't do anything.

There's one now.

You could've alteast put some a Wolfsangel on the colar of his tux.

Ok

>Sup Forumstards worship a literal cuck
Really makes you think

the power in question here in the ability to influence the way people think in society, like "toxic masculinity". obviously whatever this movie gives to hollywood in terms of money is not enough to make up for that kind of power

Movie-goers never stopped liking him, and instead saw what he did as a mistake then moved on.

It's Hollywood liberals who want the lives of all those they hate permanently destroyed.

>rant about the Jews
>rant about your bitch girlfriend
>Hollywood treats these transgressions as equivalent to the serial rape of Weinstein and the paedophilic predations of Spacey
Top kek

Worked out well for Harvey Weinstein, huh? You fucking idiot.

>Movie-goers never stopped liking him, and instead saw what he did as a mistake then moved on.

y'know, you *could* take a lesson from 'em and do the same but I think it's a pretty safe bet you'll be pissing and whining about it until the day your rotting carcase is found slumped in front of your computer

Mel Gibson: "Jews..."
>Sup Forums boos and hisses, greedy merchant reaction images and Sup Forums influenced green texts are flying through the air by the hundreds.
Mel Gibson: "...are.."
>Sup Forums gasps, a faint sound of someone shouting "JIDF GTFO" can be heard in the distance.
Mel Gibson: "...responsible for all the wars in the world."
>Sup Forums furiously erupts in cheers and claps. The ear deafening sound of thousands of people shouting "GOAT!", "Based!" and "Cant fell the Mel!" fills the air. Bump limits are reached at a speed never seen before and Mel Gibson is unanimously crowned the biggest guy of all time.

>"toxic masculinity"

I am so sick of that fucking term.

If you want to be a beta skinny nu-male pussy then that's fine. Enjoy being cucked by women who tell you "it's possible to love someone while having your body somewhere else with other people" while they fuck black men in front of you.

And the thing is in spite of their words they WANT strong alpha white men. Every woman the beta nu-male leftists know would fuck Chris Hemsworth right in front of them and not think twice about doing it. Probably every woman Gerard Butler has fucked demanded he yell "THIS IS SPARTA" while ramming them hard.

Mel is an alpha, and always has been. Whiny nu-males can either man up or just shut the hell up.

it's pretty bad. it's even more over the top than fury

>Whiny nu-males can either man up

self-awareness isn't your long suit is it?

Gibson didn't rape anyone. He only blew his cool because of a manipulative gold-digging Russian whore framing him so she could clean him out.

And it hasn't worked out for Harvey Weinstein, but look at how well it worked out for Sean Penn who tied up and beat Madonna, and has probably beaten half or more of the many women he's been with (including ex-wife Robin Wright).

And he's one of the most respected people in Hollywood.

What do you mean again? Movie lovers have never not loved Mel Gibson.

There is a massive difference between Hollywood Jews not giving him a chance in any more movies and the average American public.

>I am so sick of that fucking term.

Bullshit. You'd drink a gallon of AIDS diarrhea if you thought it'd increase the likelihood of having your schlumpy neckbeard ass referred to as "toxically masculine".

Moviegoers also love Tyler Perry

you become a self hating jew

>While much of America is focused these days on the "toxic masculinity" that has nurtured such alleged sexual predators as Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K., and even President Donald Trump
>toxic masculinity
>Louis ck
How can they say this with a straight face?

>Sean Penn who tied up and beat Madonna
>he's one of the most respected people in Hollywood

Seems about right to me.

Funny. Mel, in a drunken rant, speaks truth about jews, and that gets him black listed. The faggot jew playing Flash cries about "the hetero-patriarchy" and isn't dragged out in the streets and killed on the fucking spot.

I hate this planet.

>While much of America is focused these days on the "toxic masculinity"
lol
no one ive even talked to IRL fucking cares about this shit

so kill yourself, user. you won't be missed

It's your peculiar fate to have fetched up on Sup Forums among the only people that do.

Struck a nerve kike?

:swish!:

It helps if you talk to people IRL

hes /ourgy/ they hate him because he is christian so doesnt rape kids like the rest in hollywood who are in that people eating religion.

punished mel

Don't worry brother. Given time, this all will fall. When it does, it's the gays, deviants, and jews who will be killed first.

Sucks when everything you stand for is against everything that is required for humanity to actually prosper.

>mel gibson had a drinking problem
>apologized and got help
>moved on
Why do people keep digging it up anytime he does something?

Jews don't believe in the concept of forgiveness and compassion, it was one of their main areas of strife with Jesus.

sadly they hate christians in hollywood or anyone not them hence how gal gadot got her job and the real wonder woman show got cancelled.

who going see his new movie? we must show that filth running hollywood their not wanted.

|
|>
|
|

That is the toxic type of masculinity, based on self deprecation and such.

Its not exactly like
>he's a crazy asshole
was a revelation for most people. That's what we liked about him.

You just werent allowed to publicly like him for years. He didn't stop being great.

but you don't stand for anything, user. all you do and all you ever will do is snivel on Sup Forums

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Mel did nothing wrong. I fucking love him.

If Mel Gibson threads were about him as an artist and not a cumtarget for the more emotionally needy Sup Forums types the total content posted about him would be diminished by at least 90 per cent.

>You just werent allowed to publicly like him for years.

Bullshit. You're just a coward.

Will he manage to make his Berserker movie? I can smell the Braveheart tier kino from miles away.

How do they manage to misuse their own terms? That's not what toxic masculinity even means by their own definition, it doesn't fit those sentences

Who the fuck doesn't like Mel Gibson?

KVETCHING

>While much of America is focused these days on the "toxic masculinity"
Cool narrative.

Mad Max with Mel vs Hardy when?

>Hardy Max is Savage boy from MM2
>Mel Max got full insane and becomes a warlord
>the theme of the history is not only world is fucked but how people soon or later will become mad

just kikes and niggers

>again

They always did, but was blacklisted by kikes for stating some facts.

Why does every Mel movie draw these same "disgraced Mel Gibson is making a comeback" articles? I remember them for Hacksaw Ridge and Blood Father as well.

Don't worry. I'll have the last laugh as your children (assuming you're even capable) are raped and murdered by the coloreds you flooded our nations with.

Everything in it is decent to good except Garfield, who ruins the movie

It can get cheesy though

solid use of the old "probably"

>Go full Sup Forums on the kikes
>Kike still marries you
MELD