ITT Who was in the wrong?

ITT Who was in the wrong?

In case you can't recognize her, Charlyne Yi was the comedian who accused David Cross of being racist to her.

twitter.com/charlyne_yi/status/930478085027258368

her mother for not aborting that ugly thing when she had the ching chong

So?

fuck that Chink

>tried to manipulate me into having sex with him

so like everyone else on planet earth?

DONT HIT ON ME YOU SILLY JEW

what a retard this chink is

Im Chinese and her ugly face pissed me and my brother off in House.

> think about the first time I met David Cross ten years ago & he made fun of my pants (that were tattered because I was poor). Dumbfounded I stared at him speechless and he said to me "what's a matter? You don't speak English?? Ching-chong-ching-chong"
>Then after he saw I was offended he asked me if I was going to fight with him karate in a southern accent. Then a few years later he was re-introduced to me after my comedy show with his girlfriend at the time & he said "Hi nice to meet you"
is David Cross /ourguy/?

is she ugly/mixed ?

for fuck sake

>traumas of being assaulted

so she's been
>raped by dad
>assaulted apparently in the past
>mocked by cross
>sexually harassed by a potential employer

yeah she's just a liar, my sister does this shit too. she's blamed like 5 guys 1 women of raping her. like everyone wants to rape her. it's fucking annoying.

spic and pino
pretty much ygly inside and out

ugly*

>like everyone wants to rape her
kek, this! i know a bunch of women like this too, lying problem with underlying mental probs.

asians shouldnt get offended from fucking ching chong talk, people in china thought i was funny when i went there and did it. it's just like when people do börk börk börk börk to me when i say im from sweden, fuck this chink.

dear god

disney casting cunt < casting couch

>spic and pino
So just filipina then

lmao yeah, pretty much.

I was going to defend Cross, but then I remembered he's married to a talentless cunt.

pics of your sister?

lol, shes claiming some #metoo on james woods as well

ugh scared me

>I disassociated
What is this meme?

ugh that thing is hideous.

killl it with fire.

>>raped by dad

source?

why can't she just gracefully get on with her new star wars role

do ppl really fap to this?

He did nothing wrong.

Shes kinda hot so no wonder he raped her.

Freud meme

I'm not victim blaming, but I personally know a girl who was raped three different times in her life.

When you keep getting in these situations, at some point you have to question the accuser.