Chris Struckman Justice League Review

>calls it disposable and fluffy

>they try to cram too much in 2 hours...needs extended cut

>still enjoyed it

youtube.com/watch?v=8KT1UCsOE74

Can WB axe Tsujihara already?

its Capeshit of course its "disposable" and "fluffy"

I bet you're one of those people who thought Winter Solider was an intelligent triller

Has pretty much every film under Tsujihara been a flop or underperformed? IT and WW being the only exceptions I can think of?

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

>joss whedon is working on this movie
>the man behind buffy vampire slayer & firefly, aka campy shit that reddit & neckbeards love
>people wonder why justice league is shit
Makes you wonder.

He is unwilling to insult Justice League without the Rotten Tomatoes score to back him up.

This. "Reviewers" like him are pussies

The funny thing is it's no worst than the Marvel shit, except with a lot more cinematography and with fewer quips.

>they try to cram too much in 2 hours...needs extended cut
Who the FUCK wants ANY capeshit to last more than 90 minutes, let alone more than 2 hours?

Cos some movies require longer cuts to make sense idiot

>capeshit so deep it requires over 2 hours to make sense
Fuck off.

>pretty movie

Really?

The movie was made to be atleast a 150min movie, if you take out 30 mins from that of course it's going to be butchered. Think of a great film like the godfather, take out 1/5 of its run time and see what happens, and no, I'm not saying JL would be as good as the godfather

>I'm not saying JL would be as good as the godfather
You better fucking not. The Godfather had good reasons to be long. There is absolutely no reason for capeshit to be this long. These flicks shouldn't last longer than a large bucket of popcorn.

>Finishing a large bucket of popcorn in less than two hours
Found the amerifat

The final 30 minutes were a retarded plotline of Darkseid (As a shadowy figure on Apocalypse) taking over Superman's mind, creating the apocalyptic word from BvS, Flash travelling back in time to fix things and basically a 'deus ex machina' ending where they fix time with Darkseid being prevented from coming through a portal by the power of Superman's 'Hope'

*inhales*
*shortles*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*sighs*

not capeshit
its why i stopped going to them. They are all 40 minutes longer than they need to be

he probably grew up with Justice League

NOT

QUIPPY

ENOUGH

>depth and duration of the movie are related
Fuck off.

more like F bomb

People with large bladders.

>still enjoyed it
No he didn't. He just lies to himself because he's obsessed with capeshit

He is a paid shill, didn't you know that already?

>he can't stay 2 hours without going to the bathroom

How old are you?

B- WTF

He jumped in in the very last second
It was already shit

A garbage casual movie goer who pretends he knows a lot about movies enjoyed the over produced capeshit? No shit.

It's almost like he just gives everything a B unless it's so universally disliked that it's safe to give it an D or so universally praised it's safe to give it an A

I am tried of 2 hour cape flicks, spending half my life with little shit kids behind me making noises as I time my piss with the most boring part of the movie is old now.

when I see a movie a need at least 40 minutes to have sex with my GF in the middle of it, so yes, extended cuts is what DChads need

then get a gf and start having sex instead

>needs extended cut
OF COURSE IT DOES

>if you want to see the REAL movie, you have to buy the dlc

What's Batman v Superman's excuse?

>Wahhhh why does any movie needs to be more than 90 minutes
t. soyboy

Explain to me why BvS was shit then.

>These flicks shouldn't last longer than a large bucket of popcorn.
t. amerifat

>>needs extended cut

I love extended cuts, the most kino movies have them: Blade Runner, Lord of the Rings, Watchmen.

Is great because they have so much extra material that they shot that makes it worth it watching the movie again, like when you are about to throw away a pizza box when you suddenly realice that it has 2 more slices inside!

I wish Marvel Disney would be that creative when it comes to making movies, all their scenes are just people talking in rooms, sitting in a room talking, walking from one way to the other while talking... So of course there will never be an extended cut for shit movies like Winter Soldier or Guardians, because shitty dialogue scenes is all they do

Is Stuckman the most milquetoast man alive?

He did the same thing with Amazing Spiderman 2.

Gave it a decent review at a pre RT screening. Then when he reviewed all the spiderman movies he went back like "what was I thinking that was awful!"

>mfw make move.
>forced to shorten it cuz folk cant pay attention for longer then 90 mins.

>Paying to watch capeshit
Haha you deserved it faggot

>>if you want to see the REAL movie, you have to buy the dlc

Are you fucking stupid? We are talking about the version of the movie that will be at people houses for the rest of eternity, of course that clever filmmaker will take that oportunity to give us extra content that a shitty cinema would not allow.

The movie theater has only a really small fraction of the real audience

unironically the cuck this shit board deserves

I do allot time to watch cape flicks and I like to go alone so I can focus on the movie.

I have enjoyed everything I went and saw this year so its fine.

Even as someone who absolutely loathes all capeshit I have to say these DC movies looks exceptionally terrible/boring

Go full Nolan trilogy or full Marvel and stick to it and for the love of god why...why do these movies just LOOK so bad??? The fucking 300 Snyder shit going on just looks god awful. It looks cheap as shit. Fucking youtubers are better at this shit than these megabudget folks

>can't read quotes
>"insulting" a movie
>cramming too much into a movie =/= he wanted it to be a long movie

Very weak DamageControl

>still enjoyed it
that's in the contract

>Go to theater on cheap day to see Victora/Abdul because bored
>HUGE line in the lobby. Like obnixiously huge for a tuesday
>I get my ticket and ask what the crowd is for
>Some youtuber is here with a movie he made I guess
>I walk by and notice a lanky ugly dude in a cheap blue suit and glasses that dont fit his face
>Shit it's Stuckmann! He should lift
>I go into my theater, but i decide to instead sneak into his screening after everyone else
>people paid money to see a shitty half hour film about a night janitor in a movie theater who finds the ghost of his mom
>after he does a Q&A
>says his wife has the "flu" and couldn't be there
>Black guy gets on his phone and starts talking and Chris tells him to stop
>Such an obvious plant that it was sad
>talks about how he worked so hard on this shitty movie
>Girl was hot tho
>I leave with the crowd and go back to my theater and see the end of whatever Judi Dench movie I was there for

Thing is that the DC movies usually tried to be something else that would never actually be, perhaps because they were pushed by the idea of DK trilogy were WB gained both critical acclaim and commercial success and recognition (though to be honest that was only TDK).

Marvel on the other hand has always been the disposable and fluffy movies. The constant complain against the DCEU was they were always trying to be something more than they actually were.

As someone who grew up on Chris Stuckmann reviews, I have to say that he's losing it and his reviews are shit. 9/10.

He'll wait until his best of the year list to be like "Justice League actually sucked what was I thinking?"

>mfw you're so incompetent you can't fit a good movie in 90 minutes

Cool blog. How do I unsubscribe?

Underrated post.

Shut up Jeremy. Well at least you don't pretend to be a filmmaker

If Struckman, a well known apologist, didn't like it, then Kevin Smith is going to hate it.

He already dislikes BvS enough despite praising everything about it pre-release.

BvS was more interesting capeshit than anything Marvel put out, with exception of first Iron Man movie.

>BvS was more interesting capeshit than anything Marvel put out
Yeah it was interesting to see how a movie with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman in it was so terrible.

He backpedaled like a turbofaggot right after his initial review, probably didn't want to ruin his chances at directing the flash TV show.

Dear God, I hope you're wrong.

t. marvelcuck

this

>wanting TDK to end
>Not savoring every fucking scene the Joker is in, wishing that more scenes would just magically appear

to be fair, that mountain scene was beyond retarded.

He actually planted a black guy in the theater to be on his phone so Chris could tell him off?

Oh my fucking god!

I've noticed he tends to fan boy out with stuff he loves. This seems to be another case. He also gave Ghost in The Shell a B. Like, how can you give a B to a movie that he said is "disposable"?? That sounds more like D+ or lower.

No, insult them when their fans are at their lowest point