What happened to her?

What happened to her?

died most likely and it's all jack's fault

I figured the photo randomly changing to her with closed eyes implied she was already kill

As if Aku would have ever gave her back and let X9 leave. He killed her the secound he got her and would have killed X9 even if he killed Jack

Why do you do this to me...

I hate the rain.

How does she exist?
The canines were completely baffled at the possibility that their ancient ancestors walked on four.

Aku program him to think he got a dog? Maybe it was experiment tat robots with emotions will work better with robots with no emotions.

How does one take pictures of a dog that's not there?

user, We are in the future, He could photoshop the dog face in it. Or heck, He could used magic on him.

You obviously haven't watched Ghost in the Shell. A print may exist, but X9's perception of it may be that there is a dog where there isn't. That is the basis for a very good scene in GiTS where a man is confronted with the fact his wife and daughter, both of which he had memory of, never existed.

Lulu might be just that. A 'prize' that X-9 is desperately fighting for but will never get. In fact, that may be the whole point of X9 in the first place. To be a soldier, a knight of shinning armor if you will, fighting to save the damsel in distress.

I think Aku realized that ultimately, the reason that Bounty Hunters were more effective than robots was that Bounty Hunter's have a goal. A reason to win. Robot's just have objectives and that difference in drive is what leads to the Bounty Hunter's being more effective. Now, what could be the bigger driving force for a Bounty Hunter than the promise of unconditional love.

The whole dark and mysterious past could have just as well been put into the memory along with the emotional chip of a robot who would become X9. In fact, X9 could just be one of many robots designed by Aku to fight foes like Jack and the Scotsman.

What if Jack is such a robot? A bio-robot with a sword Aku made and an engineered past. Being an all-powerful demonic god gets pretty boring after the first million years. What if he created Jack for his personal amusement? Every time Aku gets angry and talks to himself about that FUULISH SAMURAI, it's just part of the game. He tries to convince himself Jack is real. Jack was activated the first time he "came to the future" when those kids nicked him Jack. The alien waitress is on it. That also means Aku willingly ERPd with his own roleplaying robot?

Sweet thing

Sweet thing....

Never thought of it

Probably the same like humans and apes, different evolutions

I figured it was something like this. Lulu is technically not a dog, just a dog-like creature.

The land is vast, and seems vaster still since Aku took control. They might just exists in completely different areas separated by incredibly dangerous terrain.

>it turns out during the timeskip Aku trained her to hunt down Jack

I'll allow it.

There's a reason talking dogs are concentrated in one area, while the rest of the dogs in the show are normal.
That area is where the first talking dog originated.

:^)

I'm at work damn you!

Right, Townsville.

She survived. Aku would only double cross somebody who could actually succed in beating Jack. X - 9 had no chance and died so Aku don't care about dog.

but Aku is evil, he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to kill a dog

Nobody to wittnes it expect that one asshole scietist, no worth bothering.