ITT: post the last good movie you watched (no capeshit , it's all awful)

ITT: post the last good movie you watched (no capeshit , it's all awful)
Just watched Kiss Me deadly because someone on Sup Forums posted about it
Never heard of it before but it's amazing
I'd put it up there with Maltese falcon if you like detective /film noir
And it has an ending I legitimately didn't expect that worked really well
9/10 Cinematic Fun

Top-tier kino. One of the best movies of 2016. The most beautiful anime I've ever seen (even surpassing the director's previous film, The Garden of Words, which I thought was unsurpassable), and it's also comfy as fuck, especially the scenes in Tokyo.

thats a maxazine it looks like

I thought this would be absolute shit when it was announced but I'm glad I caught it at the theater.

Was great.

Natural Born Killers

romances usually depress me since I've still never kissed a girl, will this be a good movie for me to watch?

This is my choice as well.
It's a nice and slow burn.

Mother!
i hate JLaw but she was good and the film really did make me feel unease and anxious, which is what the director was going for
The symbolism , by the end , lays on a bit thick but doesn't really detract from the previous 90 mins

It's not a traditional kind of romance. Can't really explain without spoiling it. But you should definitely watch it. Don't watch the dub though, it's not that great.

same here
good shit, pushed the boundaries on many levels

alright I'll give it a shot tonight then.

People seem mixed on it but it's just as visually striking as the best David Lean flicks.

Saw this at a cultural center in Madrid. Pure kino. Story is useless the importance resides in the narration and dialogue. About 90 minutes, a movie that actually makes you think

If this thread had a bouncer you'd be thrown out.

that's a good poster

Mr thank you, Japanese girls at the harbor and Metropolis

Saw this a couple nights ago after listening to some interviews with Vincent Gallo

i hate you

Motherfuck

The Cincinnati KId

Is that Rip Torn?

It is, I didn't recognize him at first as I'm used to seeing him much older

Just watched this yesterday. Agree with you mostly, but I prefer A Silent Voice. I loved them both. Your Name is visually superior though