/prequelgeneral/

no

I love Revenge of The Sith I memorised every line in the final Obi vs Ani battle

Kys

>my movie was so sophisticated that people refuse to talk about it on an anonymous imageboard

>i hate sand

>ill try spinning, thats a good trick!

Is my have made a huge mistake. Kek

>yes I know it's quotable user.

5>4>7>6>r1>1>3>2

Is this a Sheev/prequel memes thread or a "let's pretend the prequels are works of art made by an auteur and not garbage flicks made by a toy salesman" thread?

RotS is THE Only Star Wars KINO. Deal with it Nostalgiafags.

RotS is just unintentional comedy kino. Just like The Room or TDKR

>the prequels are works of art made by an auteur and not garbage flicks

I am ha incururd a massive liscalculation

THE CLONE WARS CARTOON IS KINO. BETTER THAN THE OT.

You have to be older than 18 to post here

Kek btfo

Yes

>he doesnt understand the deeper profound meanings these lines hold to the story as a whole
holy plebs

>Implying that cartoons couldn't be better than movies
Faggot

why does this thread exist for something everyone hates?

The prequels are nothing more than a superficial rehashing of OT concepts because HAHA, REMEMBER THAT?
>Why is darth vader space jesus? Because he sold the most toys and therefore must be the most important characters
>Why was thee entire clone army made up of boba fetts? Because he sold toys
>Anakin built c3po to help his mom wash dishes
>There's an astroid chase above genosis because remember ESB??
>That terrible rushed ending of ROTS where Lucas tries to tie the two trilogies together in the most forced way possible

The prequels are only good at one thing: Being toy commercials. Even as a kid, I remember watching the prequels and only caring about the spaceships I hand't collected yet, or thinking about the newest video game to immerse myself in. Lucas cared more about shoving in as much shit as he could on screen that could be sold as toys rather than creating a story and characters that would connect with people. It's the prequel's ultimate downfall, Lucas creates all these cool words and neat designs but can't even make the audience care about whats going. The prequels lack a core central thesis, really they lack any kind of greater meaning other than that lightsabers are awesome I guess

we need the original cuts still ya know guys

and the christmas special

Nice thread.

objectively unironically unequivocally better than any single capeshit ever released. except donner's superman

>See-Threepio
They actually had the audacity to print the words "See Threepio" in official Star Wars books and merchandise. Words cannot fully describe the amount of irrational rage this causes me. An anglicized spelling of a jumble of letters and numbers designated to a specific droid make and model. That would be like an online advertisement for a used "Plymouth GeeTeeEcks" The nerve of them. How dare they? How could ANYONE be so autistic? The fact that they printed his name this way is all the evidence you need to prove that Star Wars is dead, and has been for quite some time. Even before the prequels.