tfw no girl will ever love you

>Book is called "The Actor's life: A survival Guide"
>she is still unemployed
Epic

can someone please post the pictures? you know the ones

BAD JENNA, NO. BAD

JOHN LOOK OUT

kek

Looks like Jennaposting is back on the menu, boys!

thats her last stand bros, shes going all out

>Dunder Mifflin this is Pam
>Jenna? What? You still do that?... Never mind.
>OH JOHN IT'S YOU
>yeah, Jenna... Just calling... Uh... About this whole thing in the news you said about us
>...
>Jenna?

>hey everyone it's Jimmy Kimmel here with more prank wars with John Krasinski and Emily Blunt! If you remember we're neighbors and have a long and hilarious feud *cue highlights*. But this time we've got even more. Welcome John!
>hey Jimmy, you got us real good this time
>oh I know I did!
>yeah, we got the teapot and love letters in the mail last week and we found Emily's house keys inside of a bowl of jello in the backyard. We both lost it when we found pictures of us going out to dinner on our porch soaked in beet juice. We're planning a big comeback!
>uh John, that wasn't me. My wife and I just ordered a ton of dirt to be dropped off on your front lawn
>oh dang, that's embarrassing because it didn't arrive yet. So that wasn't you who kept texting me "I'm sorry I misinterpreted our friendship?"

MY TEAS GONE COLD IM WONDERING WHY I GOT OUT OF BED AT ALL

she really is a psycho

I don't even care if this is fake, it's really well written

she posted this less than a month after John made the famous "I feel sorry for her" comment

the absolute state!

>when your life is like a sitcom
cute

DELET THIS RIGT NOW

Jenna Yes!

jam?

i want to believe

john + pam
I mean.... jim + pam

for fucks sake, shipping your own characters?

welcome to jenna's wild ride

and it's a ride that never ends

JENNA PLEASE STOP

This is all just a play right? Some weird publicity thing. John's in on it. Right?

R-right guys?

She's either faking it and trying to shill her rise and fall as a biopic and make bitchloads off of royalties.

Or she's just a fucking psycho.

this

...what year did she post this?

Maybe she's just the super sentimental kind of girl who always plans the high school reunions because she misses her old friends so...

But more likely, she's actually obsessed with "Jim" (he's not John to her, the character he played is the reality in her eyes). She never really posts like this about any of the other cast. It's hard to look at, but harder to look away.

You think she bothers Steve Carell as her father figure as well?

Post the non makeapp version now.

I don't think so. At least she doesn't do it publicly if she does.

>"adopting" babies out of shopping trolleys in toy stores

Is she gonna be ok?

>bonded for life

Do you think she tricked him into a secret marriage he doesn't even know about at some point? Like when Dwight tries to trick Angela using the German speaking priest?

is jenna crazy ?
she's a hot gal who could get 97% od the dudes out in the world.
what is this hysterical bullshit ?

>hot gal
user please

More Jenna posts?

>HEY, BLUNT

i missed jennaposting so much

what. jenna isnt hot to you ? im a literal homo and even id smash her pink round little asshole on a saturday rainy evening

u never met a legit crazy girl? they get borderline psycho obsessed pretty fast and then act like total nutcases.
I've seen it happen many times desu and while its kinda entertaining it can also get quite frightening

BOOM IN THE SHOT

i never meet people irl.
i see my parents on christmas eve once a year and thats it

What comment is that?

okay

:(

Who will play Jenna and John in the inevitable biopic?

Brad Pitt and Angolina Jolie

Why dosen't Emily Blunt dress up as Pam for halloween and John as Jim and really push Jenna over the cliff?

If you were married to Emily Blunt and Jenna kept flirting with you like this, would you be secretly fucking her behind Emilys back?

Not him, but I haven't either. At least not over me or openly about someone else. I'm sure plenty of them are smarter about keeping it quiet.

maybe but she seems a little crazy

>"became bonded for life"
>she's the only one that still talks about the show

>listened to her on marc maron's podcast
>she's from st. louis and visits regularly
I'm going to save her, bros.
2018 year of Jenna

No because I wouldn't cheat. Unfortunately for me, I like a bit of crazy though, so chances are I would have married Jenna to begin with.

come back with stories of how she made you roleplay as Jim and only had sex with you if you wore a John Krasinski mask with The Office on in the background

My cousin was actually in that movie as Damon's girlfriend's son. Never saw the movie but I'm pretty sure he was removed from the final cut.

Wow you can really see how uncomfortable she's making him there.