An hour left. Predict it

An hour left. Predict it

People are saying this is worse than "The Avengers"? Jesus Christ. I had to turn off The Avengers after 45 minutes because I was so fucking bored.

Capeshit faggots are the worst kind of cancer this board has and will ever see

>Caring about critics
>Caring about capeshit

43%, trips dont lie.

It has already leaked.
It's 48%. get over it and stop advertizing.

Under 60%, that I'm sure of.

>12:01am ET
>An hour left

You could see the score using the flixster app. But it's not possible now. Worth to mention this was a couple hours ago.

It probably changed in the meantime

between 30-40%

This movie is TWICE as good as BvS was? Wow.

>Robot chicken justice league is unironically better

Yeah, but tomatometer scores usually just get lower with time

37%

It's so nice that you even put your facebook link in the OP image. Reported for ads

No one gives a fuck you literal salami fuck. Half the fucking board is Justice League and you decide rather than posting in one of those threads you'll make your own?
What train of thought lead you to believe that was a good idea? Just how fucking daft are you? How pathetically lonely? Perhaps you really are too stupid to realise your own shortcomings. But you know what really tops it all off? You are just plain fucking ugly and you smell bad. A literal dumb piece of shit. It would almost be laughable if your existence wasn't so fucking sad. I simultaneously want to hug you and put you down. Im not sure which would be the greater kindness. Anyway, once again, fuck you op.

The fact that these people are revealing it will be adding insult to injury

Maybe
Ant-Man and The First Avenger started rotten

I don't think JL will get better though

What's wrong with her hair?

>tomatometer score reveal

fuck off

What a bizarre time to be alive.

Avengers is garbage with not a single shred of artistic value but Tomatometer scores are based on "competency".

So if everything is technically serviceable, it gets a 93%. The site is garbage now. Just find some favorite movie reviewers for some insight on the latests.

Hahaha salty dcpajet here hahahah. Cry when Jusiltice shit gets 1% score dcuck marvel will always be the top. Bigger profits bigger critics reception bigger star powers and bigger legacy of mcu.

This is hideous graphic design.

>t. Brainlet

>Rotten Tomatoes Originals
What the fuck? are they going to start releasing shit now? was this their plan all along and now since its their stuff it will have %100 all the time?

>Caring about fake news & paid shills

Tomatoes are vegetables

Wtf do you mean competency? It's an average based on what critics say

Honest to god, if it's really twice as good as BvS i will have a hell of a time. Thing is, plebs can't into movies so that probably doesnt mean anything. Fucking faggots

Why Is it bizarre?

I want exactly 100 posters to try to predict the tomatometer score by picking ONE number out of 100.

Claim your guess now.

57%

I only care for one review

FAKE NEWS

44% boiis

Why do you care?

We just do.

87%

30-40%

Kek.

OP should be educated about time zones

>an hour left
nigga are you in outer space or another galaxy?

79%
Would be an 86% if it wasn't for the Disney shills and sjws

> 33% at BEST

lol, most of the movie has leaked in parts and you're still in denial that it's good. it's utter garbage.

Based Almond poster

>countdown for a fucking Rotten Tomatoes score

I want off of this planet

61% --- 6.2

49%

Do the reviewers pick whether it's rotten or not or the site? 'Cause even the "positive" reviews were like "it's shit" then give a 3 out of 5.

>An hour left

Fucking retard

Anything between 13 and 31% is bretty fair game.

I hate what modern filmmaking has become

>The movie is a trainwreck, end to end. It can't figure out what it wants to be: A comedy or a drama. None of the characters are on screen more than 2 seconds before we cut to a completely different scene. The jokes are horribly forced and you can feel the actors grimace while delivering them. But Wonder Woman is the hero we need right now. 9/10

10 min until the show, who knows how long until the actual reveal

this, fucking sage all capeshit threads
RT score is the percentage of critics who gave it a 6/10 or higher

if a review does not have a point system, then the editors of rottentomatoes try to decide by themselves what number it should get out of 5. 3/5 and above is fresh i think. if the reviewer then disagrees with that number, he can contact and have it changed.

it's wednesday nigga