Well?

Well?

Sorry pal, I don't watch cinematic universe's that have no academy awards. So I can not further debate you

We'll show you, we'll sweep it next year!

Oh who am I kidding the only thing sweeping next year's Oscars is Get Out

waifu thread instead?

Swear i thought that was some kinda parody trailer when I first saw it.

Wait Get Out was actually good? Fuck yeah, I was looking forward to it just because it was Peele.

100% on Rotten Tomatoes

Not "good" per se. It's like an overlong skit segment.

Like one of the SNL movies.

I wish it was Hercules or King Arthur in thors place
So we can have gladiator theme epsidoes

It's kind of funny how Thor is used so much less than the other two. I mean, we had a twist where Loki turns out to be pretending to be Odin, and it hasn't affected anything in the MCU.

>Hair and makeup

But Thor's about to have a gladiator adventure...

Kill, mary, fuck

Black Panther will get a oscar for being black alone.

Kill Tony, because he's an annoying asshole.
Marry Cap, because he's a pure maiden.
Fuck Thor, because he's hot.

Did you know if you stick Mjolnir's handle up your butt it'll make your asshole Thor?

On the other hand, it surely must be great to go out with Thor for something to drink.
He probably has also better humor than Stephe.

Dunno. They already gave an Oscar to an all black movie this year. So tney are set ignoring others that come along. Same with LGBTQ films since this filled two niches.

right now the spanish are bitching about the lack of oscars themselves. Right now Blacks and Mud bloods are the new races we want to feel sorry for.

Kill Iron Man, fuck Thor, marry Captain America.

>Egotistical douche who reverted entirely from what he learned in IM1, then proceeded to make a supervillain, then try to tell everyone else how to superhero
>Legit hero trying to do the right thing, in general a good representation of Silver Age Cap
>A non-threatening doofus (despite always citing himself as a god) who gets his butt kicked more than he actually kicks it

But you watch superhero movies, don't pretend you have standards.

Are you allowed to still fuck the guy you marry? Or is it a case of being in a bland sexless marriage?

>Are you allowed to still fuck the guy you marry?

Yes, but only sweet tender love is allowed.

So just handholding?