*inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yITLqk7GL1I
youtube.com/watch?v=DGK0gMtCDNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>$300 million dollars

Why is Sup Forums watching capeshit?

oh god it looks even worse in action. it's somehow worse than the robocop remake

WTF IS THAT

Kill it with fire!

We PARKINSONS now

How does this look so fucking bad? Genuinely how? This is like CW show effects quality, if not actually worse.

plebs will go and see it anyway

Stop asking stupid questions

Only thing I don't get is that a lot of the criticisms thrown at this movie can apply to every Marvel movie? Yet they get 9/10 and this 5/10. hmmmmmmm

>this is the shit that fuels the non stop company war spam on Sup Forums

What's worse is that there are people here that think Disney are making anything any better. It's all the same shit.

Iron man never looked this bad.

not plebs, retarded

I will not be surprised if wonder woman or this movie win an oscar for special effects

Why is the CGI so bad, is it an artistic choice?

Did She's in do this to make the Avengers CHI look better by comparison?

this should be the standard for special effects of all capeshit

youtube.com/watch?v=yITLqk7GL1I

KAL EL NO

WTF *Whedon not she's in

Your mind is expecting either robotic movements, or natural, muscle-and-mass movements. This is neither, and your brain detects it as fake and stupid-looking. His head looks like a freaking South Park animation.

It looks like one of those parody videos in Conan O'Brien or those YouTube videos where you CGI shit over it for a joke.

Most annoying voice ever

>making an all CGI character created the biggest DCU bomb in decades
>LET'S DO IT AGAIN

fake and gay. whoever made this gif probably works for cnn

when does this come out on the ps2

That WW "acting". HA HA HO-LEE.

They literally greenscreened the entire movie, didn't they? Not even the Hobbit used it that much.

Jesus Christ.

>tattoo changes over reshoots
How is this allowed?

youtube.com/watch?v=DGK0gMtCDNA

LOOK AT FUCKING SUPERMANS FACE, IT'S LITERALLY LIKE IN THE IMAGES, THEY CGIS HIS MUSTACHE AND IT LOOKS HORRIBLE
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

why is it so fucking hard to make a good movie for these people? it should be LITERALLY impossible to fuck up

jesus fuck

Why is he so autistic?

OH NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's the secret user it's shitty source material

great ceasar's ghost

I'm telling you, it's not his defense systems, it's Brainiac in his robotics, ala Luthor from the cartoon. There's a reason his loins looks like an angry face with red eyes.

REPEAT WITH ME:

C

G

I

MUSTACHE

REDUCTION

Why would they CGI a 5 o'clock mustache shadow?

This shit is so forced

>never get to see whether they retcon flash being faster / if he won in the sequel because it will bomb horribly

That's some nice pre-viz there...oh...it's the finished movie?

no it looks like shit and should be made fun of

This is objectively higher quality

>all those spics laughing at every single whedon quip

Jesus Christ

WHEDON

Stupid scene by a stupid author.

*breahte in*
*breahte out*
*breathe in*
*breathe out*

huehuehue

That robot's jerky motion looked creepy and awesome and was well-designed. God only knows what was going through the head of the DC CGI people in this character.

Probably something along the lines of "Ehh, have some intern do it as his initial project."

They could have made him so he has at least some spandex parts but nooooooo they went and turned him into a Bayformer

Holy shit this is all I've seen of Flash so far and I already want him dead.

How many millions did they spend on editing his moustache out of the film?

why the fuck are they laughing? why am I not this easily entertained
FUCK YOU HAPPY PEOPLE STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

>This is like CW show effects quality
Not really though, CW shows have some retarded looking villains but they're still better rendered than that

Masochism, or the need to remember what a dreadful movie with no redeeming qualities looks like.

why does this have a laugh track

Spandex would also look retarded, this CGI armor kinda thing actually has potential, I like the crystals but they just went too far.Plus chicken legs and shitty mask etc.

KHALEAL NOUH

Have you seen the video where he interviews Gador and tries to get her to say "Hetero-patriarchy your days are numbered?" or some shit?

That fucking mouth. That uncanny valley is so crazy. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wtf?
He looks like muppet while talking

Im not seeing the change

You have to be rusing me. Tell me it's a joke user, I need you to reassure me.

That whole scene looks fucking terrible wow

it didnt change, retard

its like those live action videogame cutscenes except they were smart enough to have SOME practical so it doesn't look so obvious

OH NO NO NO OOOUUHHUHUHHUH
AAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

i thought these flicks couldnt get any worse after casting gal gadot but boy diggity i was stupidly wrong.

how can this gif be better than JL movie?

The only change is that it is a close-up shot. The tattoo is the same.

Are you fucking blind? Look at his collarbone area

Hahahhahahahha

It's real. At 2:04 of the Flash interviews wonder woman video or some shit.

wtf is this meme that jason mamoa is hot..

>Top: Pacific Rim
>Bottom: PR Uprising

DC worship makes people blong

clearly this is kino, they dare to be different!

>$300 million dollars
That's what they tell the tax office the film cost. That's not what the film actually cost.

point out the change then.

jesus christ eye for details is fucking terrible

Did you see the subtitles???

I ask myself this, too. A board that invented the term "capeshit" is literally 90% capeshit posts. The scary truth is that nobody here has any fucking idea about films. This board used to have actual filmmakers here, but now it's just memers who "watch films". It's a disgrace

Bruh..

My friend made this

>This board used to have actual filmmakers here
good riddance

your friend is a racist scumbag and tragically he's an UNFUNNY racist scumbag. the worst kind

>ITS CHANGED! DIFFERENT I TELL YOU
>where?
>GOD ARE YOU BLIND!?
>im not seeing it, please point it out
>ITS REALLY THERE YOURE JUST BLIND
calm down, mickey. Marvel still wins in the box office

>This board used to have actual filmmakers here

t.Dane DeHaan.

Berry and Clark are the only racists in the movie user, and even then not until the credits.

Are you okay there user

shitposting and mostly likely autism, dc vs marvel, /tv is like fucking /v, /v fight over sony vs microsoft vs nintendo.

Look at the space around his neck. There are two black "ridges" that border his neckline tattoo in the second image that weren't in the first

I refuse to believe anything except intentional sabotage when I see shit like this

Especially because they wanted more quippy Whedon scenes and FUN!!

Yes they are

yes they are dude.
its called shadows

This. His design is awful in every way, I don't know why they made him look like a graphics card.

Someone made this decision.

Yeah i watched it 3 times in the theater and another 4 at home. You never get taken out of the movie because of the CGI, it fucking seamless!

Why the hell did they use CG in that scene?