Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=SF_xKxUJ-D4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=DGK0gMtCDNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He said "shit"

>tiny baby arms
>armor plates are constantly shifting in an unrealistic clusterfuck

the concept artist for cyborg should serve jail time

>Let's waste 30+ million on reshoots to add some quips!

bruh look at this dude

Oh look another capeshit thread.

Fucking hidden

thx for not making it a spoiler, now i know superman is alive.

fuck you!

Jesus Christ.

>i want as many facets on this armor as is physically possible

Remember when character design, less than 10 years ago even, had nice smooth elements that were pleasing to the eye and easier to render?

Looks like a fucking Snapchat filter

MERDA

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Look at this dude

... This looks absolutely fine. Only problem I have is the background being too motion blurred due to it being a green screen.

Guess you won't see us calling you a fucking a faggot-ass faggot.

You think it looks fine when he turns his head and suddenly it becomes like jiggling floating blob because it has no connection to his CGI body?

SOPA DE CGI
UMA DELICIA

SHIIIEEEEEEEEEEET

its meant to look weird
he literally says he's losing control of his cyborg body

Even though Whedon shat all over Snyder's epic vision in fowling up most of it, I will still watch it, if for nothing else, to see the epicness of Snyder's that survived the cutting room's floor. One need not be told what scenes are Snyder's Kino, because Snyder's awesomeness is easily knowable to all his fans.

>its ok when transformers does it

>... This looks absolutely fine.
His fucking suit is shifting around like a glitched out video game character. It makes the Pacific Rim 2 trailer look like Black Hawk Down.

how is it already out in mexico?

MEIN FUHRER! I CAN SHOOT

>Its meant to be shit!

gg Whedon

HZAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

somebody stabilize it on his face

>this trainweck of a film will flop and end up making less money than thor ragnarok
How can DC ever recover?

you cannot be serious, at times his face is moving completely independent of his body

when a person moves their head, the neck and body should move along with it. CGIborg is a complete failure on a technical and artistic level

>anyone in the history of Sup Forums defending transformers
Why are DCucks so insecure about everything?

Good goy.

YOU HEAR ALL THOSE PEOPLE CHEERING DURING THIS?!? Go ahead and laugh but this shit is going to make tons of money!

Literally on the same level

Srs, would building a practical suit be cheaper than this shitty CGI?

No it isn't you imbecile

That is literally the worst motion capture I have ever seen in any movie ever.

I have never seen something that is so obviously a face floating around on a green screen.

Infinitely.

even michael bay has enough sense to not paste a human face on top of a decepticon body and play it off as a real character

Yeah bro it looks great!

Nice butt cheeks.

>being so retarded you think shitposting is actually anons defending trash
capeshit
bayshit
star shit
it's all the same level of garbage that anons are making fun of you dense faggot

why does DC get criticized for the same shit marvel gets away with?

>DC movie
>Justice league

Of course he is, that would be like marvel killing off Iron Man.

Wait is already in SOPADEMACACOLAND?

>realistic metallic look
>smoothed features
>no glowing bullshit
>stomach area breaks up the design a bit
>detailed areas where it makes sense

Practical effects were made by nerds who worked with actual materials making things that could actually fit into the real world. They were designed by artists and built by craftsmen. Today, characters are designed by a committee and crafted by people who know how to drag a mouse around a screen.

>you may not like it...
but that is what it looks like when you're trying to stop your arm from firing off involuntarily

I'm not sure this version of Cyborg is supposed to be pleasing to look at.

Do the Razzies have a category for worst CGI?

>but muhvul

So in this scene, how do they explain Superman turning good all of a sudden thanks to Lois Lane, he remembers Batman and he's about to kill him but Lois Lane shows up out of nowhere and suddenly what, he's sorry that he tried to kill all of them?
>"ok guys my gf says I shouldn't kill you so i wont do it, i'm good now"

Do you have any webms?

Because that looks pretty terrible, but it needs to be in motion if you want to compare it. Either way, if they're on par they're absolutely god fucking awful.

And you should honestly kill yourself if you think its acceptable BECUZ MARVEL!

slap some more makeup over half his face and this would look 8 times better than green-screen Cyborg

>implying marvelfags have nothing to do with today's constant shitposting about JL
not even you believe that you brainlet

>BU BU BU MARVEL!!
>Marvel has bad cg.......

I'd guess that's a wrong assumption based on the fact that they have to turn this guy into everything from a movie poster to an action figure. There's no way in hell the marketing dept is going to okay the creation of a character who is specifically designed not to be pleasing to the eye. They just mistakenly thought that people like facets. Facets facets facets.

What about this looks terrible?

no, but they have one for worst picture

he didn't turn good yet
lois just tells him "lets get the fuck outta here" so they can talk in private and then he remembers he was good

You have to remember in that Snyder's Superman is written as a Randian hero.
What he does, he does ONLY for himself and that creates global good because how objectivism is supposed to work.
Snyderman only does anything for things he wants, in this case Lois

>B-b-but Marvel
kek, every time

Movie is great and i suck dicks, get over it faggots.

why does cyborg's suit have NO mechanical consistency at all?

in every shot his suit either looks vague so you have no impression of where the joins or moving parts are, or the joints and panels have changed from shot to shot.

it just looks awful and it isn't because the technology is limited, it's because there was clearly very little planning or care going into animating something that made sense and was consistent.

It's like they've just smudged everything a bit and hope you won't notice that his "robotic" body isn't moving mechanically at all.

compare it to the consistent and careful animation and articulation of the iron man suit.

Obviously the movement is organic , not jerky or rigid but the parts still are animated consistently the joints and moving parts are articulated so it looks and feels like it might be real.

here you have pieces of metal simply morphing in ways and changing shape spontaneously in a way that makes no mechanical sense and has no consistency.

>they could have made any other character other than Cyborg in order to avoid expensive and embarrassing CGI
>they included him anyway since Geoff Johns has a hard-on for the huge robot dick

>i suck dicks
day of the pence soon mi amigo

i mean *you suck dicks

>marvel has bad cgi
that's exactly what I'm saying

the suit can change shape

He looks like a bobblehead attached to the robot body.

Because Marvel's shit are fun movies for the entire family while DC tried to make grim and serious movies about fags in spandex fighting CGI aliens.

>brazilians
>people

Seems like the proportions are off. Like her head is too big for her body, and the placement and orientation seems kind of unnatural.

I mean, i saw the movie with some friends and I didn't notice is in motion. But the stills are pretty bad looking.

uhhh sorry marvel sweeties but he is a cyborg his body isn't supposed to move with his head because he doesn't actually have any muscles I know this is hard to understand but his head is actually a seperate part of his cyborg body

Are all of these resources in Hollywood wasted on capeshit, or do you think we'd just be getting different types of garbage anyway? I feel like at this point, I'd be content rolling the dice with different types of garbage.

>slap some more makeup over half his face and this would look 8 times better than green-screen Cyborg

The face is meant to look weird.

Now stop being a pleb and watch Robocop immediately.

>Superman: Do you bleed?
>audience cheers
MOUSE KEKS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=SF_xKxUJ-D4

huehuehuehuehue

Look at the box office. If it's not Marvel or Star Wars it has 80% chance to flop. People want this shit.

The scenes in which she puts on the white suit is top-tier kino for my dick.

yes amerilards and ching chong ping pongs are retarded what else is new

Fucking Disney fascists

You caught me off guard, fucker.

Holy fuck I watched that shit earlier, turned it off when Lois shows up for no reason, so bad

>He has to shoot at something because someone looks at him angry

>spend all day trashing justice league
>get triggered when somebody points out the obvious hypocrisy

It looks like absolute dog shit

How does he get away with destroying the DC cinematic universe and avoiding all the blame?

Jesus christ the cgi.... I thought that the stills of those 4 infront of the cop cars was photoshopped or promotional or unfinished.

It really does look that bad.

holy fuck thats retarded physics

looks like the Key and Peele sketch with Baby Forest, when they just pasted Jordan Peele's face on a kid's body.

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Nobody thinks the whole "moving metal clusterfuck" effect looks ok in Transformers

OH NO NO NOO
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=DGK0gMtCDNA

what an awkward bit of behind the scenes footage wow

he a gud boi
just on a stroll thru the park and shiiiieeeee

Honestly thought Black Panther was doing a Naruto run for a second there

I mean it's not like Batman would not have sent Alfred in search of Lois, the, Big Guns, he mentioned. You of course are a bloody buffoon so explaining this to you is not only a waste of my time but a waste of yours because you're a clueless mollusk!

Cyborg works great on the Justice League, the character isn't to blame. It's Snyder for agreeing to make his entire body CGI like a lazy idiot.

>posts bts shit and not a finished product

really makes me think