Tfw have written two full length scripts

>tfw have written two full length scripts
>no way of contacting let alone convincing a producer
>just realised that even if they were produced their is enough controversial shit in them to be deemed both 'PC' by the right and 'sexist' by the left
any other writers on here? what do you do with this crap other than hang it on your wall

Enter them into screenwriting competitions that come with script appraisal. If you win or even place in a decent one then some agent will contact you hoping to make shekels off you.
If it doesn't, you'll still get professional feedback on areas which need improving.
Then you can either re-write or start a new project and repeat.

they're probably shit anyway

>work on big budget films
>pitched my ideas to multiple producers
>every one of them has said I should write it and send it to them
>my crippling depression and perfectionism means I'm probably never gonna get around to finish writing a full script

Give me a summary of your two scripts, I might be able to give you a name or a company to send it to.

1st one: Rob Schneider is...a funny comedian. It's a little out there, but I think we can pull it off.

2nd one: Godfather 4, with Idris Elba as The Godfather.

I told myself I'd never post my ideas online, but I guess I really don't have anything to lose so here's a summary of one of the scripts I wrote

>Working title: Fever Dream
>beautiful young woman is a serial killer
>prowls the streets of Paris at night looking for easy prey
>keeps the radio on to know when the police are preoccupied with crimes elsewhere
>brings them back to her appartment, kills them and steals their clothes
>the law is slowly but surely catching up to her
>she narrowly avoids being caught and escapes with the help of an onlooker in the street one night
>he drives her home and killing him would be like shooting fish in a barrel
this is glossing over a lot of important detail but
>she holds back her bloodlust for now, and slowly begins to have feelings for him despite his age (about 20 years older)
>long story short they in love, and the drama of the 2nd act is her struggling to keep up the facade of being sane
>her crimes are catching up rapidly, and she eventually has to tell him everything
>he chooses to stay and believes she can change
>she chooses to leave without warning because she knows she's really insane and it's just a matter of time

Think about it like this: Crank had to be shopped around to hundreds of studios who all rejected it because of the fuck scene in Chinatown. Lake Shore only jumped on it because they knew they could get it done and get it done cheaply. If you’ve ever seen Crank you’ll know that’s one of the best scenes in the fuckin’ movie.

It’s all about finding producers that simply want to get things made.

As for your first point, I can’t really help you. Still trying to figure it out myself.

In the meantime, take a look at the first page of a script I’m trying to help edit for a buddy of mine. I support him trying to get a vision out but...just take a fucking look at this thing.

Eh, it's not bad, definitely an indie idea though. Are you set on Paris being the city? Because it would be easier to sell this film to American producers if you have it set somewhere in America. Hell if you want that French flavour you could set it in Montreal.

Why does she steal their clothes? Does she target a certain type of person? I've wandered the streets of Paris at night, it's mostly prostitutes and drunks. It's a cool city though and easy to get lost (or trapped) because the streets are concentric circles.

I can't really give any more feedback without knowing more about the characters and motivations, but I understand your retiscence to post too much detail.

Feels like a cross between Lolita and Monster at the moment, take from that what you will.

Fucking hell, burn it with fire.

>hope you're eating right now because this is gonna be your last meal

How you can reach producers on Hollywood?

It’s a simple idea, just a dude getting framed for a crime and showing how his life crumbles because of it, but he can’t write dialogue worth shit and generally doesn’t understand script formatting at all.

Since nobody asked me i'll just tell you what my scripts are about. The first idea I had was about a futuristic amusement park, where dinosaurs were brought to life through advanced cloning techniques!!! I call it, "Billy and the Cloneasaurus"

Not realistic. Now a days she'd get raped by the pakis there

Do it all yourself
>cast college sluts
>get smartphone cam
>rent a mac for cutting
>...
>harass the sluts
>??? profit
>get accused of rape in 30 years

Sounds pretty boring.
Like she steal their clothes? Make it a little bit spookier while keeping it personal.
And it's a bit of a stretch to even imagine that the guy would stay with the girl after she confesses that she is a serial killer, even believing that she can change. Unless he is a really twisted and thristy individual.

Fucking sauce please

>>rent a mac for cutting

I'll never understand this maymay

>paris
dude she would be raped everytime.

Boring projected drivel

>A Woody Allen flick with the woman being a serial killer for edginess
If this shit ever gets made I'll go columbine on Hollywood.

Looks like Miss Alice.

>tfw can't afford to go to writing school
Life is suffering

I can't really remember which but off my head I say Milo Rose aka blues lorelai

Macs are said that they are easy to use, and then there is final cut pro for mac

Sounds boring

quick question

i have 2 scripts that i wrote but im afraid of letting some jew producer read them because im afraid they will steal my ideas. How can you copyright your scripts and can you sue (((them))) and win if they actually steal some of your ideas?

>*yawns*
don't quit your day job

The internet is a big writing school, cunt.

ATTENTION EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD

IF YOU DO NOT

LIVE IN HOLLYWOOD

OR

HAVE A HOLLYWOOD CONNECTION

*WITH INFLUENCE*

YOU WILL NEVER SELL A SCRIPT

YOU WILL NEVER WORK IN HOLLYWOOD

YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT

MOVE ON FROM YOUR CONSUMPTION HOBBY

cool you wrote a script , you storyboard it? you get locations in mind? you got a budget to make it?

those no's are why ur a basement dwelling permavirg on Sup Forums

Just send them out to Nicholls or Austin film festival. It's how scripts get awarded and pushed in front of indie producers. I wouldn't hope for a budget anywhere above 6 million from them though, so don't write anything that couldn't under work over that sum.

Anyways, what does /swg/ think of my logline:
>In 1815 France, a Napoleonic soldier wanders into an isolated village and there is held for trial accused of the crimes of the last 20 years of war. The trial will unravel the tensions of a once-tight community and tear the village apart.

Thoughts? It's very 2deep5u.

You're going to tell him that's too much action lines right? Because producets are basically illiterate and would never bother with paragraphs that size.

If you want to sell scripts, make the shlockiest, quip-iest garbage you can think of and some studio will almost definitely buy it.

If you retards are so good at writing scripts I don't know why you don't even try to sell them to indie directors or something first, you literally write fanfic tier crap and then get depressed that the biggest Kikewood studios aren't breaking down your door to buy it. The only people who can do that live in California already and have a connection, usually many more than one and some are fucking family members who work in the industry.

>their is enough controversial
This is why you'll never get your script finalized you dimwit

>implying we don’t already know this

>mac
>ever

just move on to the next idea, desu.
I can't be fucked polishing anything to the point where i'd be okay showing people.