Iden, a WOMAN, is so fearsome she can make Vader shit his pants and apologize to her

>Iden, a WOMAN, is so fearsome she can make Vader shit his pants and apologize to her
>Rey, also a woman, terrifies Luke because of her unimaginably massive, nearly unlimited power

How does it feel to know that the strongest characters in Star Wars are both female?

Welcome to the age of Aquarius

I don't really care.

Still can't survive being blown up on a ship.

Vader would just choke her, whats she gonna do?

>not having a femdom fetish

lmao plebs

>how does it feel to know that some badly written overrated franchise is at an all time low
its ok i guess

Does Iden actually have a reason to join the rebellion, or is it the usual "mc sees another shoah and realizes the Empire is bad" story?

t. mommy issues

People actually care about this games single player? All I've seen is constant shitting on EA and the multiplayer.

Cum

>"A STRONG FEMALE is someone who is as strong and scary as a man and could BEAT THEM UP YAAAAAAS QUEEEENS"

Missing the point, yet again.

This. You can't make a character compelling by telling the audience they're good. You actually have to make them endearing.

her planet was destroyed
apparently palpatine had a plan for when he died. If he were to die, then the imperial army should disband and every imperial planet should be destroyed

You mean we were supposed to be surprised sjw's did this after taking control of the franchise? I really don't care and haven't seen the new movies so.. neither should any of you

>her unimaginably massive

tits?

Based Disney saving Star Wars, hurray!
Remember when we all thought it was stupid with midichlorians and Luuke?
Well Disney removed all that bloat and fixed the saga! No more Revan or Thrawn or anything. Let's all remember to thank them

Lmao house of fucking mouse just fucking lore up more and more

So they're doing the destruction of Nazi Germany.

That shit made sense because Hitler was a Wagner/Jung nerd and was trying to echo his inspiration. How the fuck does it make sense for Palpatine to do the same.

Palpatine can't die of old age
He considered that if he died, it'd be because he got killed, which means he (and his empire) was hated

Palpatine thought that his death meant the empire had failed to bring peace to the galaxy, so the empire had to be destroyed to truly bring peace and freedom to the galaxy

Iden doesn’t even meet Vader in the campaign what is this faggot talking about?

everything after the disney purchase is non-canon
this is all just well funded fan fiction

>Palpatine can't die of old age
Citation needed

Nuwars is beyond repair at this point but Iden is a cutie

I will fap to the rule 34 shit to come

Women being stronger than men is fine in the context of this movie which is in the genre of space fantasy.

>iden
literally who?

of course he can, that's the reason of the fucking clones

How does it feel to know that bullshit written on twitter doesn't mean anything or have any affect on your life?

Oh, that's right. Only about 2% of people on Sup Forums can answer this question.

that's sound the most stupid shit I ever read about star wars

Huh, I never thought they'd make something even worse than Palpatine having a ton of clones.

Fkn hawt.

NO. no. NO NONINONONO NNONONO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO. NOOOOOOOOO. NO NO, NONO NO NO, NO . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JUST FUCK MY STAR WARS UP SENPAI

I remember when men were mocked endlessly for there silly power fantasies. I guess the pendulum might swing the other way soon.

Rey and Kylo are probably on an equal footing in terms of power level, that's why Luke is freaked out. That said it's still garbage.

Who the fuck is Iden?

I'm use to it thanks to Abeloth.

Why the fuck would he do that? even Lucas isn't stupid enough to write that

It's honestly depressing how true this is. This is garbage when male protagonists do it, so why is it acceptable with women? Even non-braindead roasties have said Rey is awful since she's just a hodgepodge of shallow SO EPIC traits

Iden could blow up the Death Star with just a glare. YAAAAAAASSSSS KWEEEEEEN

>rey was the real chosen one

You know, I'm not Sup Forums but Star Wars was NEVER about any of this garbage.

What movie is this?

*hormone issues

That's fucking retarded.

>being at all surprised by this

Rey>>>>>>Kylo. She straight up overpowers him several times in the movie with zero training. With training it should be like Anakin vs the younglings

>giving a fuck about Star Wars.
Jesus Christ guys, you are more pathetic than 40Kids. Just grow up already.

this isn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>I guess the pendulum might swing the other way soon
You keep believing that.

>countless history of many different cultures have pointed to the fact that everything was man-made, men started wars, fought in wars, died in wars, survived wars, built civilization, made ships, made weapons, protected their family.
>modern day society is trying to poison generation Z into believing that women can do anything men can do

Why does every new star wars thing have a female lead?

Will star wars ever have a white male lead / main character ever again?

alittle bit close to the end

>FUCK WOMEN! WOMEN CAN'T BE AS STRONG AS MAN, NO WOMAN EVER CAN BE AS STRONG AS MEN! NO. BOOO!! STRONG WOMEN?!?! BOOOO!! WE WANT WEAK WOMAN WHO SUBMIT TO EVERY MAN!! STRONG SMART WOMEN MAKE US FEEL INTIMIDATED AND BELITTED!! SHE NEEDS TO KNOW HER PLACE!!!

Sup Forumscunt pussies need to LEAVE. You have a Treasure Trove of movies where males are the leads and they're the strongest characters in their respective universe. Let the women have a turn now.

It's times like this I wish Sup Forums has an upvote system so I could upvote this comment. I know I wouldn't be the only one upvoting it. It would be a rude awakening for these sexist babies to see that even the people in their own community disagree with their close minded sexist views.

Star Wars is childish anyways. If you're over the age of 12 and bothered by this, you need to set your life on the correct course.

You do understand that quote only works if Vader wasn't actually afraid of little girls with blasters

I-I'm just trying to be optimistic user. It's already a foregone conclusion that Kylo will get fucked over again in favor of Rey so she looks good.

That is unreal retarded.

No,i don't want women to have a turn and i am going to speak about it.Caps lock and pretending to be retarded reveal how insecure you feel about the problem.
I don't think you realize how pathetic you sound.

They made the New Republic completely retarded too, so sadly this isn't surprising.

Leia already strangled a Hutt before the prequels finished the franchise. This feels like kids going my dad's stronger than your dad.

>If he were to die, then the imperial army should disband and every imperial planet should be destroyed
I am certain the game was written by either a numale or a woman, there's absolutely no way a writer with an ounce of talent could even come up with something this unbelievably retarded. Holy shit.