Roasties are going absolutely crazy over this new app the takes away their cake face...

Roasties are going absolutely crazy over this new app the takes away their cake face, what could this mean for the future of film, television and waifus?

Other urls found in this thread:

apkpure.com/makeapp-ai-based-makeup-editor/com.magicunicorn.makeapp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhales*

Is this an ad?

what are their reasoning for banning the app now?

why does it give everyone liver spots

can I run this shitty app on a emulator or something?

I haven't tried this app, but I used Bluestacks for emulating other android apps.

It's horrible, but only thing I found.

Digital rape

Because women truly age like milk and the app zeroes in the areas with more cover-up. Iether it's spots or blemishes. The sjw's need to recognize the guy who made the app was still being generous in this respect.

Now if we can get an x-ray app that sees through push-up bras and the like, we can really get cooking

JUSToi

Sup Forums makes shitty memes again.

Digimon, digital rapists

doesn't work

feels bad man

HAHAHAHA

MODS!!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Its funny that people go apeshit about this.

I can't wait for more clickbait articles to spread and for more roasties to get butthurt over this.

Reminder: every time you see a butthurt thot mad over makeapp, just send her a makeapp's version of her profile picture. No words necessary

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA

>it's an underage user makes another thinly veiled anti emma watson thread

We get it. Now fuck off.

Is this there any way to get the Faceapp that would change people's races again?

OH NO NO NO OOOUUHHUHUHHUH
AAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

you fuck off reddit crybaby

I like the self-esteem arguments. If you get it from a bottle you dont have any to safeguard.

she was already just before tho

>basing your self esteem on the way you look after painting your face to look like a completely different person

Kek, how can women actually be this retarded? And I thought I was pathetic

I brought this app up to my gf and she doesn't get the outrage about it.

Can somebody explain me what a roastie is at this point? I can't follow.

DELET

I still love her

More

It's mostly Sup Forums tards who can't stand intelligent people rejecting their disgusting ideology.

everyone start doing all celebs you can because this shit won't stay up for long

>roasties are going crazy over this new app
>50% of the catalog is this app

I always knew ya'll were bitches but this is taking it too far

A woman that won't sleep with you.

This new app makes the emperors clothes invisible.

This. It's going down faster than the niggerapp.

Why would it be removed i mean what.

lol

this app isn't even that good (the race app was fucking fantastic compared to this) but the butthurt it's causing is pretty entertaining

muh /pol boogeyman

I hope somebody is scouring twitter for outraged feminists bitching about this and replying with pics of them with their makeup removed

the app created itslef?

they don't even look that bad.

speaking for men? womansplaining? what a non-binary shitlord

the absolute STATE of women

>n-no fellas, this app is actually AGAINST you, haha, it thinks you're, uhh, cretins and i-idiots
>pleaze remove it immediatly, thanks

I can't believe this is actually happening, this is too good to be true. Am I in heaven!?

Never been there. Stop shitting up this board with your bullshit you fucking 19 year old retard. Literally nobody has cared about this after the first thread but you.

Can't you install android on any virtual machine?

they did remove this app in like 24 hours because lefties complained it was racist

get this shit on apk PRONTO. save the dream.

tried 3 different emulators, none of them can make the app work.
my Icuck phone demands money to keep using the app.

>they're calling it russian propaganda now

but when I say I've got 7 figure income and 10 inch dick then it's coercion? hahaha, fuck off, ban all makeup and push-ups and shit I say

for another 24 hours maybe

She still looks great. One of the few

>i never been to reddit you underage loser hahahaha
that is your argument. how pathetic the butthurt you have over this thread is amazing

isn't this like the different race face program where you actually upload the pictures to their servers and just get the result as an image?

Anyone got the .apk ?

This app is pure kino, holy shit I haven't laughed this much in a while. Shame it'll be pulled back when too many feels have been hurt

if it works like that then we're fucked. feminism will prevail once more.

this doesnt mean anytyhing.
does it really take an app for people to realize that girls wear makeup ?

Fucking Putin is literally Hitler The Sequel

have you seen tay tay
she still looks good

Using the word butthurt makes you sound like a little retarded cunt. This app was mildly funny the first time. It doesn't have legs like the race app. Again, fuck off.

*inhales*
OH NO NO NO

>have you seen tay tay
>she still looks good

Where can I get this app? What's it called?

t. roastie

anyone pls halp

It was connected to a server that would change the race for you. Now all that’s left are the photos people did.

>you don't like something, call it "racist" and it's removed
>you don't like something, call it "sexist" and it's removed
Oh, the land of the free and the home of the brave!

apkpure.com/makeapp-ai-based-makeup-editor/com.magicunicorn.makeapp

Compared to how zombielike others come out. That's still good.

can I use this on a PC somehow? no emulator seems to work with it

pls giv black emilia gf

desu this shit aint even accurate, angelina doesn't even look like that without makeup and has a bajillion pics and vids of her without it

still top lmao that (((hollywood))) and >journalists are getting assmad over it tho

The genes are too strong.

oh hoo, noo nO NO NO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA

She is an artificial human, after all.

>t. no argument aka blown the fuck out

fuck off

this slag but with the makeup one

Someone pls

Why is this app being relentlessly shilled and why is Sup Forums falling for it?

IT'S OVER, WOMEN ARE FINISHED

She still looks fantastic, your point is?

I hope her kid turns into Ed Kemper

I'm more accustomed to the right. She's usually without that ugly lipstick in GoT.

someone install it and turn off the wifi of your phone, check if you can still use it

I can smell your toastie roastie from here.

I don't see much of a difference.

>there has already been a thread about this and my amusement with it is over. therefore all subsequent threads are now retarded and shouldnt be allowed to happen
hey fuck face how about you go use your time a little more wisely and go argue with the cunny bot.

did anyone try it on people without makeup to check if it's consistent? like, try it with the goose

This race one is pretty amazing. I'm surprised how accurate and convincing it is.

WOMEN BTFO

trolls can smell blood in the water and roasties just can't help but take the bait.