What's Sup Forums's position on pusy slavery?

What's Sup Forums's position on pusy slavery?

based tbqh

all forms of slavery are bad

I think it depends on the size of the coochiebamba

Not sure, but I think you should check that timestamp
And those digits
and my dubs

t. Slavelet

>t. raging homosexual
Is this one big enough to warrant your unconditional serfdom?
>those singles
You bring shame to my thread

If pusy slavery means best emma sitting on my face and rubbing her pusy all over my face while she plays with my pusy and calls me a good girl then eww gross

i would be come her premiere pusy slave!

let a man do it for you honey

Was pranking me with that ending part of your plan?

One of the big arguments in favor of chattel slavery was that the negro was incapable of self-determination and hence "better off" in bondage under the care of their masters. In much the same same way, some argue that pathetic beta faggots are "better off" in cock bondage under the tutelage of a pusy mistress. I'm of the belief that any sort of bondage is harmful to the human spirit and will lead over time to the degradation of the soul and one's essential happiness, so I am against it.

this
anyone who says otherwise is just a desperate edgy teen who wants to fit in

allow me

Samefag (as in literally same flaming faggot who can't wait to get his daily dose of dick)

that lucky son of a bitch

:3

>swn crush your ballsack

So it turns out Chloe from Smallville actually has an army of 25 dedicated pusy slaves, she even brands her initials into their flesh.

Is Best Emma finally btfo?

BASED

u can be her pusy slave, but i will be her butthole slave

the daily dose of dick is true.
but im not the same homo as the first anti slavery poster. so your 50% true in your statement

Did she make them lick her pusy?

T-thanks doc

Reminder that being her pusy slave doesn't mean you have to pleasure her pusy, it means you have to surrender your boipusy so she can gap it.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on pusy slavery? What are the conditions and benefits to being a pusy slave?

you have to eat she pussy 5 times a day

>conditions
You become property of Emma's pusy

>benefits
You belong to Emma's pusy

A dose away keeps the doctor away :^)

what's the catch

Dear God let me get!
I have this reoccuring dream that I'm an old Mississippi slaver, who breaks the little nigger-boys by tieing them to a tree and whips them senseless in front of my young daughters.

Do women's assholes smell good?

>conditions
Unconditional surrender and servitude to Emma's pusy
>benefits
Are you stupid? Slaves get nothing

She randomly beats the shit out of you whenever she gets frustrated about something in her life

Step 1. Find the dropbox

Step 2. Hack the Dropbox

Step 3. Profit