It's that time again, my brothers and sisters

It's that time again, my brothers and sisters.

Mutant activity is dwindling rapidly, but the war has not been won yet.

Tell me; what's your plan to neutralize the most dangerous Mutants, and eradicate the Mutant threat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-A4vQgXEac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TARGET MUTANT.

You're a credit to the cause, Sentry 001
But that's already a sort of obvious course of action.

TARGET MUTATE

Just let the Peanut Butter Cloud kill them off

Now now, let's not be too hasty, Sentry 001-

That's not nearly righteous enough.

TARGET ALL SUPERHUMANS

Oh, for-
Fine, Sentry 002, fine.

PROTECT MUTANT.

CORRECTION
TARGETING ALL HUMANS AND MUTANT SUBJECTS

I have a question, what is our group's official stance on Inhumans? Because I have to say, I hate those abominations far more than I hate mutants, and I believe that they are far more dangerous because they have an actual centralized government that the corrupt UN recognizes.

Marry the cute ones.

Maybe we can ask the blue one to help us? Beast or something, he always betrays his race so it can't be that hard to get him to help us.

You dirty, insolent fuckfaces.

Not to mention the incest and the murder-cloud.

Actually, can we just focus on murdering Inhumans for now? Aren't there only like 200 mutants left anyway?

The inhumans struck a major blow against the mutants,Can we trust them

HUMAN SUBJECT DETECTED!

Fair enough. But Mutants are far easier to access at this moment in time.
Baby steps, soldier.

Explain yourself immediately.

The Purifiers don't accept help from devilspawn, no matter how willing they are to contribute to our cause.

Mutants first, Inhumans second. I told you the war wasn't over.

Perhaps. But we will not turn our backs to them.

Sentry 002 you put that hand down right now or so help me-

Fart on them!

*Charges laser*

HOSTILE TONE DETECTED!
DESTROYING TARGET!

We can kill devil spawn afterwards? This is not rocket science.
Also the coffee machine in the break room is broken again for the 10th time you keep repairing it but it keeps breaking, just buy a new one you cheap bastard.

How can the muties claim to be oppressed when one of there leaders led a genocide on New York,

OVERRIDE
OVERRIDE
TURN THE HELL OFF
BROTHER SPUNKMEYER, HOW DO YOU TURN THEM OFF

*ZAP!!!*

Bear with me here. Sure, we can go find the 200 or so remaining mutants, but that's going to take forever. Sure, rounding them up when there were thousands of them left was easy, but now only the incredibly strong and cunning remain, and they're certainly not going to come out of hiding until the next big event, so maybe in a few months.

Meanwhile, there are plenty of Inhuman scum around and they are only reproducing and infecting humans at an alarming rate, with the support of the UN, no less. Would it not be more prudent to murder them in great numbers then attack the Mutant scum once they reveal themselves in a few months time?

I apologize; I just really believe the Inhumans are a greater threat and they need to be stopped now.

ACTIVATING THRUSTERS.
RELOCATING.

Sister Lawrence used up the budget in procuring our massive arsenal and Vibranium-based weaponry.
If you don't like the coffee machine, don't use the coffee machine.
Maybe it wouldn't break that often, then, you caffeine-guzzling rat.

They really didn't see this one coming.

I can't believe the muties tried to defend that monster by claiming it was some imposter called "Xorn". Like anyone's gonna believe that, especially after they later changed their story to it being a guy pretending to be Magneto pretending to be Xorn.

You shut your mouth, metal-man.

Why the hell would Sister Lawrence buy Vibranium in the is economy? Also fuck you i need my 2 cups in the morning if not the mutants win.

At the moment the Inhumans and the Mutants seem to be fighting each other. I propose we wait and see how the conflict ends before deciding on the best course of action to take against these children of Satan.

Well, I guess that's it for Brother Carmichael. He will be missed and all that.

I could do that. But I feel like Sentry 002 would like to feel more...human. He always had a liking for human flesh...

Maybe your hidden Mutant power is the need to be a freeloading leech. Take him in for questioning.

It will be easier to pick off the dregs of Mutantkind before setting our sights on the impending Inhuman threat.

Aren't you supposed to be dead after failing to take over the world?
Again??

Hey come on i was your secret Santa for Christmas and now you call me a mutant?

The inner circle will weigh the benefits and negatives of this proposal. Thank you for your insight.

HUMAN FLESH MAKES ME FEEL PRETTY! NEED MORE FLESH TO COVER MY WHOLE BODY! NEED YOUR FLESH TO COVER WHOLE BODY!

That seems a very reasonable course of action. I withdraw my query.

Sweet holy mother of God.
Torch it, gentlemen. Torch it now.

Have youe ever wondered why our governments never really do anything about mutie criminals? How many crimes have the X-Men committed? And yet do they ever get arrested? Do they ever face trial or jail time? Of course not, notice how the only muties that ever face legal consequences for their actions are ones that the X-Men Cabal disaprove of for some reason, everyone else gets away with everything and gets invited to the Avengers. Cyclops only got arrested after the X-Men turned on him, and after he was welcomed back to their fold nobody cared.
The only explanation is that the X-Men are using their telepaths to prevent our governments from enforcing the law against mutants that are part of their group. Only muties that defy their agenda go to prison, and once they repent they can get out of prison and pardoned, like that monster Magneto.

I WILL BE PRETTY!
I WILL BE BEAUTIFUL!
I WILL BE LOVED!!!

Yeah, no.

It's discrepancies like these that drive our cause.
Even if the world does not understand, WE do, soldier.

Anyone doubting sentry 02s loyalty

This. The government put Hawkeye on trial for finally ridding the world of the Hulk, but never even bothered pressing charges against Wolverine for his countless murders? What kind of justice is this?

Hi, my name is Sir Jim Jaspers. I built this wonderful robot. I call it the Fury. It can adapt to anything. He will hunt every mutant, mutate and inhuman.
I will personally deal with the reality warping problem shaker. Scarlet Witch was after all the reason why it have come to this decrease of mutant activity.
Well then chaps, let*'s go.

GEE, YOU SURE CATCH ON QUICK, DON'T YOU

>Scarlet Witch was after all the reason why it have come to this decrease of mutant activity.
Wait what? This is the first I hear of this! I thought she was a mutant herself, the daughter of the monster Magneto, what did she do?

Er- right.
Who are you, exactly?

House of M. "No more mutanst."
youtube.com/watch?v=a-A4vQgXEac

>House of M. "No more mutanst."
What the hell is a House of M? And why did you post a video of some nerd rambling about bad drawings and comic books?

I am a British member of Parliament.I already led an anti-superhuman campaign on England. Built camps all over England to exterminate these superhuman pest who don't have any sense of fun.

Give us a demonstration of what your wonderful robot can do about the Mutant threat. We've dealt with faulty machines before.

The Scarlet Witch saw her father, Magneto, abusing her brother, Quicksilver.
So she used her powers to wipe out the X-Gene almost globally. That's why there aren't too many Mutants nowadays.

The Fury slew all of Earth-238 including powerful beings like MIracleman.

Anyone else not buying this "Xavier is dead garbage" the x men are spewing for pity points.The only witnesses were mutants and there accomplices and we haven't even seen te body.How can we be sure out leaders aren't compromised

Where did you hear this? This reeks of unsubstantiated conspiracy theory. M-Day was an act of God.

Oh, dear.
That's powerful, indeed.
But I can't help but notice your wonderful machine slew the entirety of a planet, not only its superhuman populace.
What's stopping this 'Fury' of yours from doing the same to us?

Here is my boy doing its wonderful task.

RELOCATION COMPLETE.
*Steps on the Purifier Base*

Perhaps God deigned to act through The Scarlet Witch.
Perhaps God wanted Mutantkind to suffer by its own hand.
He works in mysterious ways, my brothers and sisters.

Good thing for those old holograms.

Yfw the mutants bring up muh genosha "genocide"to avoid an arguement

*Lifts leg*
NO HUMANS DETECTED.
SCANNING.

Its instinctual programming. Unlike a robot. This cybiote was personally programmed to only exterminate superpowered beings. HUmans liKe yOu don't neeeeed to woRRry.

I actually read a recent interview in the Bugle where Quicksilver claims to have recently discovered that he and his sister are not actually the children of Magneto, he even went as far as claiming that they aren't mutants at all, but got their powers from that race traitor commie scientist the High Evolutionary.
Given Quicksilver's history of lies, like that time he claimed that a Skrull had replaced him, I would take it with a grain of salt.

A closer look at my masterpiece

>mfw Genosha was eradicated thanks to Cassandra Nova
>mfw Cassandra Nova is a Mutant
>mfw Cassandra Nova is the twin sister of Mutantkind's golden boy, Charles Xavier

>HUmans liKe yOu don't neeeeed to woRRry.

Ehhh . . . maybe another time; can we get in touch with you if we ever change our minds?

The Genosha thing is even faker than the Holocaust. Notice how none of the mutants we were told died in the event like Magneto, Unus the Untouchable or Negasonic Teenage Warhead actually died. Those "millions" of mutants they claimed died were obviously made up, the whole attack was orchestrated by a Sentinel controlled by Charles Xavier's own sister, who is also a mutie, they were clearly all in cahoots.

Of course, Mr. Freeman.

Right . . .

Have you guys considered maybe joining up with Hydra? We hate muties too, and we're also planning on taking out the Inhumans. Also the Jews.
Don't tell anyone else, but we have BIG plans coming up, and we could use guys like you.
Also, we're like, totally Christian and stuff, we're not a cult, don't believe the liberal media.

Well I consider joining Hydra if the Purifiers don't are interested on me. I have BIG Plans.

RED FLAG

>RED FLAG
Don't need to worry. I am a jolly chap. You only need to know me bit closer.

Yeah . . . I'm not sure if dealing with a reality-warping affront to God is in our best interests at this current juncture.
So, uh . . . sorry?

But I am God. And I think I will smite ye.

You have a very silly hat.

I have a grand collection of hats. You can say I have all the hats. What is your favuuuuuuurite hat?

Sex

Hey, how'd you get defeated in the first place?
Just curious. No reason.

Didn't they all move to Jupiter at some point? Or am I just remembering events from an alternate universe?

>I am God
Please, those heretics Thor and Hercules say the same thing.

They all moved to Hell (although they insist on calling it Limbo) to run away from the M-Pox cloud. This of course proves what we knew all along: they are agents of Satan, why else would Satan let them go in and out of Hell whenever they want? It also explains why they never stay dead.

Well, Mr. Freeman. There was an alternate me that created a Fury that could adapt to everything. It even survived the annihilation of its universe. It killed Captain britain you know. Beccause of that--.... It followed him to our universe to end its job. (A negative smile). Unfortunately it did not identifed myself as his father, son and holy spirit. We began to fight and the Fury was able to pull me to its destroyed reality. Because there was no reality to manipulate it was able to kill me.
But thanks to Scarlet Witch I am here again and I learned from my mistakes. I created a loyal Fury.
Excuse me but it seems that Evil Mr. Mxyzpltk is knocking on my door. I will have a good talk with him.
God bless the QUEE&NNN%NN!!ยง

. . .

The Hellfire Club is willing to hellp out humanity. They have Sentinels and mysteriously erotic ways of controlling the mutant scum. Plus their filthy rich, so all of that anti-mutant business capital is going to trickle down to lower level Anti-Mutie groups like the Purifiers and the Reavers.

We should take the mutants
AND PUSH THEM...SOMEWHERE ELSE

I am not a measly attempt at infinity. I am the real deal.

>Hellfire
Stopped reading right there. Any group that calls itself like that can't be trusted. I refuse to associate with Satanists, only God will show us the way.

>Explain yourself
Because mutants are cute?

You're not fooling anyone. We KNOW that the inner circle of the Hellfire Club is composed of filthy muties. Your anti-mutant business is a front, it doesn't trickle down to anyone, you keep it for yourselves to promote the mutant agenda. Those Sentinels you sell for absurd prices don't even work, when is the last time a Sentinel has managed to kill a mutant that mattered?
And let's not forget your degenerate satanic orgies.

My last atttempt to convince the Purifiers of my use. Look at these shiny-brighty camps that built only for the muntants to die in there. Do you want these? I can give you these and more...= )))

Camps? Why bother with camps? Just kill the muties dead.