Jim Norton and Marc Maron have both said that they privately asked Louis CK if the allegations about him masturbating...

Jim Norton and Marc Maron have both said that they privately asked Louis CK if the allegations about him masturbating in front of women were true, and he told them both no. He tried so hard to keep it hidden, even from his friends. I bet he must actually feel relieved to have it out in the open now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KxYDcuYwH6o?t=9m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they were friends like spider man and the green goblin were friends

See, the problem is Louis CK cowed down by the allegations and mentioned regretting his actions and feeling sorry. So he CONSENSUALLY jerked off in front of women, they acknowledge he asked and they said it was cool. Who hasn't done kinkier stuff than that with women?

At some point you have to realize that they are beginning to demonize normal behavior of a man just trying to get laid. If you ask for consent for something odd and they offer it, you should be all good even if other people find that particular sex act weird. Like jerking it while they just watch. Who are we to judge, there was no injured party no matter what they say?

So you really have to read the particulars in each case of "sexual misconduct". And if it's just a normal guy getting consentually freaky, he really didn't do anything wrong.

I suspect if more guys used *that* defense it would go a lot better. They second the accused gets defensive and admits wrongdoing, they have lost. But a normal guy just trying to get freaky after getting permission shouldn't be punished.... but that being said, he was a little bitch for getting cowed by these allegations in the first place.

The road we're going down, pretty soon any failed attempt at flirting will be labeled as "sexual misconduct". It's almost a very deliberate attempt to shame hetero men a bit further down on the desirability totem pole out of trying at all. It's a particularly strong condemnation of undesirable men with money/power/fame who use it to get laid (all of them will).

To Sup Forums it probably doesn't matter because Sup Forums has given up on women. But for an ugly guy to get laid, he's probably tried 10 different flirting attempts with women that didn't bear fruit before one that does. If attempts at drunken shoulder rubs, inviting a girl back to your room, and massages become sexual assualt; pretty soon that makes dating/courtship impossible, particularly for men who wouldn't be picked first.

Let's face it, it's the war on ugly men.

the problem was that he was either their boss, or such a big shot working with them, that he was practically their boss. This put the women in the situation where they thought "I have to let this creep jerk off in front of me or my career is ruined" but he did it as well before he became famous and those women are just full of shit. Hes a nobody at that point, so theres now big shot sort of vibe

>Ask women consent
>They say yes
>Suddenly when they can get some fame out of it, yes becomes no
What he did was creepy as shit and he deserves the career suicide, but he's not a bad person.

Weinstein threatened women with unemployment unless they accepted his attempts at what you call “dating/courtship”. Men being sexually or romantically aggressive or assertive is fine and normal. Threatening or coercing a woman into sleeping with you is pathetic, and an example of a situation where consent was not freely given. I think it’s pretty clear which kinda of behavior are acceptable. I wouldn’t lump C.K. in with actual rapists, which is what it seems like you’re doing.

It was less about being afraid to say no and more about getting something to hold over his head to ensure they had his full cooperation in any future demands they had in the future at no real cost to them . This is how women move ahead in the world

Found the retard.

Found another retard who has no idea how the real world looks

Repeatedly pestering coworkers to let you masturbate in front of them is in a different fucking category than flirting. If he had only done this shit to people he invited to his hotel rooms at festivals I'd be less judgmental, but he was also doing this in the office. The guy shouldn't have his life permanently ruined, but he was being a degenerate creep.

Fucking weirdo needs to be hanged

I wouldn't be surprise if he is a pedophile as well

Triggered Roasties seeing her schemes getting called out

Found the roastie / eternal victim

>Repeatedly pestering

Except it was never repeated you fucking retarded cunt. Literally just making up your own story

Hey ladies if someone asks you if they can jack off in front of you tell them no otherwise stfu. This is why no one respects women anymore.

So wait, I was told a different story, that Louie forced himself on some chicks without consent. So basically he just asked chicks if he could rub one out in front of them, and they said yes, so he did correct?

Yeah, but now if you're not Chad even asking for consent is assault now

i can just imagine the shitty self depreciating jokes he gonna come up about it for his big yet humble comeback, to make it known he really "gets it and he changed". i have been tired of that style for a while, don't want to hear it.

Listen to marc maron segment. Did it repeatedly to some chick on the chris rock show.

Jimmy Norton is such a piece of shit. He did an entire episode from his podcast on Louis, saying how weird the stuff Louis did was and then went on to try and psychoanalyze him. Like seriously, dude? You fuck trannies all the time and you had multiple HIV scares and you wanna act like you're better than Louis?

Marc is a jealous male feminist cuck, I wont buy anything he said

youtu.be/KxYDcuYwH6o?t=9m50s

>Fucking retarded baby fucker